How smug are you Sup Forumsrc-v?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zcm2E6x6
dailymotion.com/video/x4if25b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very.
If smug means thirsty for tomatoes

~Yuya a best~

It's like they're trying to make every villain a joke now.

The smuggest.

From the very start, Grace was looking for 'tanoshi'.
Enter the guy whose catchphrase is
>tanoshimi wa kore kara da

Pottery

I feel like they're trying to get some last minute levity out before everything goes to shit and the cast dies in the assault on academia/hitotsu ni.

She is so thirst as I am for my monster.
Somebody blank this, this is for meme purpose, aka, "And no EGAO where lost today" or some stupid shit like that

Every thread until he returns. Just one week left to go!

>that english

Yuya better fill Grace belly with his white stuff once the war is over.

As if you're not going to start shitposting again the moment he's off-screen.

As soon as he sees Yuzu again literally no one else is going to matter to him.

Good for you!
L-lewd

>more Red-Eyes support
>holy shit Frog support
>except
>except
>except
Goddammit just have the cards renamed, Tewart you son of bitch.

After doing this for way longer than I ever planned? No way. If someone does that it will be another Dennisfag.

>implying he wont be in hitotsu nii by then

Sawatari is gonna get murdered by Yuri and there's nothing the rest of the jobber lancer squad can do about it

>mieru

No

>Even in a doujin, Sawatari is too pathetic that he had to disguise as Reiji to get close to Yuya.

>When one Dennisfag falls, another rises
Truly, we are all Dennisfags.

>not wanting to cosplay as Reiji

And Yuzu is perfect to fit the bill to calm him down.

The script is already out why hasn't anyone post it yet?

Really? I can't even find the Raw yet

pastebin.com/zcm2E6x6

Is it out too.

111 Raw anyone? It's not on nya

First for Kurosaki a best

I suppose this episode will come out with subs tomorrow considering how sexy yuya looked. And we all know Mono loves Yuya.

Who here /autistic/ ?
>started episode one 3 weeks ago
>at episode 103 atm

Well... I am. I have to be honest with those numbers except that is asperger but that's besides the point

Wish I had that luxury when I started. Been here since like ep 6, riding it out one ep at a time.

What do you think so far?

I swear if this fucker doesn't go to fusion dimension, I travel to Japan and locate the writers of this show and stab them to death.

best book your flight then user

Do you play Yugioh?

First 30 episodes were pretty boring, but the moment it hit Miami championship, it didn't stop
Jack vs Sergey is objectively the greatest duel ever

I mean he's obviously going there to save Ruri eventually. It's just a matter of whether he'll wake up in time to go with Yuya and co. or if he'll join them later.

He and his babies will go to Fusion, don't fret. The only known shot we've seen was a standing one and we know he can't do that at the moment.

Grace is so mindbroken. I wonder if she'll pin down her sister and force the struggling, sweaty Gloria Nee-San to take the Egao so that they're both broken slaves of entame forever.

>Yuya: Ladies and gentlemen!
>Grace: Here it comes!

>Edo: Smile World! (Egao Count: 194+1=195)
>Noro: Oh! This is…!
>Grace: No matter how many times I see it, it always makes me feel happy!
>Gloria: Hah…Again?

>Edo: I lost…
>I lost to Entertainment once again…
>Grace: He did it! That was awesome!
>Noro: With this, my position is secure!
>Gloria: Is this really the time to be celebrating this!?
>We lost repeatedly to the Lancers!
>If the Professor learns about this…

Yeah, DevPro

He will go there. And sleep through the rest of the series.

He's going to have a big damn heroes moment after her recovers.

>Jack vs Sergey is objectively the greatest duel eve
My nigga i think the same although Yuya Vs Jack is pretty good too

>Raw
dailymotion.com/video/x4if25b
the only thing I found

>Cheapest flight is over 850€
Well fuck, any other options to bully the writers?

He's prolly gonna appear with Edo in Fusion.
>All appears lost at Ruri Tower with everyone surrounded
>REVOLUTIONARY AIR RAID
>The screen pans up to show a squadron of D-Heroes riding Raid Raptors flying into focus with Edo and Shun standing arms folded riding atop Ultimate Falcons as they storm the place

Better than nothing, thanks. Nice gets.

Grace just doesn't really care anymore. She is gone. Poor Gloria

negative thoughts

Yuya didn't xyz summon. Time to riot

Who cares about that, Yuya did the ENTAME thing again and nothing else matters in this episode!

XYZZZZ we probably won't even see requiem ever again

>Yuya didn't xyz summon. Time to riot
Why the fuck do you want him to do another XYZ summon? He already has three XYZ monsters. We don't need another one

Grace pls

Two of those belong to Yuto

The writers would rather give him fusion. Fusion scum confirmed.

I dunno. I think we'll probably see all the upgraded dragons in the duel vs Yuri.

XYZ represents rage and anger. If that's the case we won't be seeing him XYZ summon anytime soon. Fusion summon however will most likely be prominent this arc.

Ha, you know that duel got scrapped just like the yugo duel.

That episode and duel were so bad I have a feeling detractors will use them when talking about how Arc-V has fallen. It had everything in it that I dislike about Arc-V.

And rightfully so, the duels lately have been garbage.

Is it scanned? Never seen it before

Grace becoming a Lancer just so she can get closer to Yuya when?

mind elaborating?

First character who BTFO Egao World saves Arc-V

Hitotsu-Ni, OmniYuzu, Declan, Bakura, whoever does it saves this show

I almost feel like Yugo vs Yuri got scrapped, too

>Implying Egao world can get BTFO'd

Enjoy the ride.

Academia carding Monarchs when

The duel was good in my opinion, I've seen a lot of positive feedbacks from the nips on Twitter.

>UNDERSTANDING all over again

Probably never, Yuya's leaving her next episode. Not that there was anything between them in the first place.

Beast eyes
Rune eyes
Brave eyes
Vortex
Fusion pendulum

Then if metal claw gets printed and strave venom gets a new form thats 8 fusions yuya can do. 9 if he makes yet another pendulum dragon. This is insane

The same nips that aren't watching the show?

I don't see how that has something to do with enjoying an episode.

Whoa, is she okay?

I HATE MONARCHS

The episode and the duel were both a lot of fun in my opinion. It made me smile but that's probably because I've always liked the core theme of Arc-V.

Also really looking forward to next week.

Because a small audience enjoying the episode means nothing in the grade scheme of things. Last night we had tons of people here hating the episode which is another small audience.

Daily reminder that if you play any of the following

D/D
Buster Blader
PSYframes

You deserve to be treated as an enemy to the state and hanged at earliest possible chance

>Tons
By tons you mean about about 5 or 10 anons?

Honestly I'm just on the ride to watch it crash

I got piss drunk with a friend and went driving with him last night out of a subconcious desire to crash and die

That's kind of my stance on Arc-V now

You seem a little bit angered, user. What makes you unleash such rage?

>not Monarchs in there
If you use this shit, you deserved to be erased along with ALL the nostalgia shit that are killing ALL the franchises

I only use RaidRaptors like a good little fanboy

Which is more than enough to gauge an opinion if we are using baseless tweets as the measuring stick. The people who are still sticking to the show like it and its themes. Of those people some are upset with the way it's turning out. If you start a movie with 100 people watching and 80 leave sometime during the movie you have a problem. Then amongst that 20 left you have 5 or so complaining or saying they're only watching to see how how it ends or other reasons other than pure enjoyment.

>Buster Blader
Why is that in there?

Because I have a professional DevPro player as a friend and he knows how to lock you so hard with that deck
He plays BB/Blue eyes and he does it so well

>professional DevPro player

Yugioh, same shit, I'd like to see any of you going against him, he's a legit D/D and BB god

Ask him his opinion of Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, please.

>Episode finished airing almost 10 hours ago
>Still no raws
Why?

What?
Maybe this show is not for you, nigga.
It was really fun, Yuya being smug and following his ideal and not fucking the shit up was great.
It get serious boring when all he does is failing. We already know that things will go pretty bad in fusion arc, let Yuya shine a little.

Everyone know that you play a lot of times better with a deck/monster that you really like/love to play, reasons of why sometimes you find a BA player still playing that deck (pure and sometimes with Malacoda). It doesn't happen to often but I am pretty sure it exists

>Maybe this show is not for you, nigga.

And most of the Yugioh audience as well judging from the ratings drop and drop in overall activity in these threads.

>PSYframes
>hanged
That's pretty merciful. Now having 2 PSYframe players be forced to duel each other to the death is a far more interesting punishment.

Can someone explain this image to me? I can't understand what is trying to convey.

That was merely because Synchro was moving at a snail's pace. Hell, I know people who put the show on hold just because they would rather go through in one go than be stuck waiting for it to inch along week by week.

It means you're gay