PUERTO RICO IS IN A HUMANITARIAN CRISIS STUPID AMERICANS LOVES ISRAEL COCK MORE THAN THEIR OWN AMERICAN CITIZENS

PUERTO RICO IS IN A HUMANITARIAN CRISIS STUPID AMERICANS LOVES ISRAEL COCK MORE THAN THEIR OWN AMERICAN CITIZENS
(((THEY))) DON'T CARE ABOUT US
youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Puerto Ricans are probably the dumbest goys, we like them even less than real American goys.

Remember to check out Trump's tweets and this weeks uppity nigger antics. Giving a shit about anything else is silly.

>americans
nope

interesting that PR got wrecked while the dom rep doesn‘t have the same issues. the colonial masters are retards apparently

>island spics
>Americans
Pick one

They voted democrat. Fuck them

Wow an island province that had to declare bankrupcy is having a hard time after getting completely BTFO

Rebuilding PR is fucking stupid. It will just get wiped out again and again.

All you PR spics should just move to the US mainland and we can use PR for nuclear testing.

>(((THEY))) DON'T CARE ABOUT US
gotta give credit where credit is due

fuck puerto rico. those dumb spics couldn't care for themselves before the hurricane and they're ungrateful for the help they're getting now.

>143343210
No, we should move all the island spics back to the island and then use it for wepons testing practice.

THERE IS NO HELP
THERE IS NOT ENOUGH MILITARY TO HAND OUT THE FOOD AND HELP REBUILD ROADS

Isn't that the Haiti border?

Are you retarded? Trump just waved the cost to give you guys shit and your governor is constantly shilling about how good we are helping you

I have uncles who say that they have not yet seen the military

is this from before the hurricane?

is Puerto Rico even worth the billions in aid they want to send? itd be better for the whole island to die off and let nature clean it up and colonize it again in 5 years.

He has to shill if he wants Puerto Rico to become a state

>we

there's no we about this snownigger

PR spics are Americans. You're nothing.

>youtube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA
better version
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
note the lyric and action at the 02:28 mark.
The 02:28.8 second mark, to be exact. That's 148.8 seconds into the video.
We missed another heads-up from a celebrity.

kek, that's haiti on the left

>(((THEY)))
Nobody in the world cares about (You). You're nothing.

This. I thought you taco niggers wanted your independence?

Can't be a state if everyone dies.

>be PR
>nah we don't want to be an actual state and have to pay taxes
>get btfo by nature
>WAAH WAAAH WE R AMERICANS TOO WAAAH HALP PLS GIBS MONIEZ

nah. fuck you ricaniggers. save yourselves with all that money you didn't pay us taxes with, fgts

daily reminder that Wall Street hedge funds bankrupted this place and then ran out with the money leaving Puerto Rico to its current state.

Nice narrative you've got going to justify being an asshole
Only problem is they voted for statehood repeatedly

Why don't they call police or rescue then? If they can contact you...?

That's Haiti and Dominican Republic, stupid Euro. Puerto Rico is it's own thing and smaller.

>borrow money
>complain that you have to pay it back

???

thank you for pointing out the kikes shenanigans to us, leaf.
how did (((they))) accomplish this monetary magic trick?

>replacing haiti with puerto rico

The only reason why we have a debt is because communists used to run the island and ranked the economy. Blame the commies, not the majority of the people who voted for statehood

>74bill in debt
>can't repay
>get BTFO by hurricane
>beg for help
>get approved for high interests loans(barely) to rebuild
>will probably default
>gets BTFOd in next years hurricanes
Puerto Rico RIP

>excuses
>"they"

Oh, you mean the 5 expats who considered the full benefit of being an actual state? Ricans are dumb as shit and greedy fucks can lick my nuts while they get swept out to the ocean.

I'm the asshole? Mother nature is the asshole, buddy. I'm just the guy enjoying the lack of foresight.

Tell them to pay their debt. Fucking nigger tier, island trash.

how much have you personally donated to Puerto Rico?

Nobody gives a fuck about Puerto Rico. You don't pay into FEMA and shouldn't reap the rewards, please become independent and be the next Haiti you faggots.

I would go down there and help my family if I could but I’m a poor colleague student. I want Trump to do something before sutuatiob gets worse.
>bring back electricity
>send workers to help Puerto ricans rebuild houses and roads
>get more military down there to ensure law and order and help distribute the food
>go down there and get to know the people

Imagine 10,000,000 full blown niggers on half a island. Literally hell on earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

>i want trump to abloooo

Should have voted for him then.

Peurto Ricans aren't American, we simply own your land.

BOOHOO a defeated island has no right to send demans to its ruler. You are our subject, we can process your people into food if we so like. You cannot stop it.

Literally this.

Wow, roads still better than in my city

Do you have an image that's from after the hurricane took place?

>PUERTO RICO IS IN A HUMANITARIAN CRISIS

well one person in Puerto Rico has to stay up all night every night so bandits don't break into the house and murder everyone so they can steal everything

if someone attempts a break in they set off their car alarm and hearing it the rest of the neighborhood also sets off their car alarm

that was before the hurricane happened. You can't fix that with money, you have to fix it with bullets

>We are independent!!!
>America save us!!!

fuckk lending them money for anything, fuck them, they need to fix this themselves

jej

you fucking ungrateful morons. Puerto Ricans are by far the only group of hispanics willing to get behind Trump. Latinos for Trump? All PRicans. My family? All Trump voters. My Puerto Rican friends? All Trump voters and we've dedicated ourselves to the movement, being dismissed and attacked by liberals whether white, black, hispanic, etc.

Fuck you all. This kind of shit will lose us 2020. Support PR

Fuck PR. They would rather be a tax haven than a state. Let them clean their own shit up.

Oh I care. I care if you become a state. As in I don't want you to become a state.

So...THIS is the power of complete reliance on the government

>hand out food amd fix everything for us!
>hurry up, why arent you doing everything for us faster!?

You're right, we don't care. We should have cut you loose a long time ago. Not too late to fix that.

Is that Puerto Rico or North Jersey after Puerto Ricans swarmed in?

Why did Puerto Ricans get citizenship in the first place?

They're only behind Trump because they're poor as shit and can't do shit besides make trash Regaetton music. They want free shit.

If they didn't become cucked like literally every other island in the Bahamas, then maybe they wouldn't have become so complacent with US aid.

Because we gave up trying to annex Cuba and settled for Puerto Rico like retards.

where are Puerto Ricos leaders saying the people of PR need to help out each other and rebuild? instead lying helpless like a beached whale asking for help from the USA..look at Mexico and the earthquake... all their people stood up to help each other out...just saying

>not willing to donate money to a cause
>wants to force taxpayers to pay

textbook liberal

I don't even consider you spics Americans.

seems like they've been fighting for their right to "Puerto Rican citizenship" up until they realized just how shitty and broke they made themselves.
Run yourself into the ground then cry for gibs, typical.

I think you're confusing Puerto Ricans with Cubans.

If Puerto Ricans got behind Trump he would have probably won Miami

You and your family (if you're not LARPing) are a minority, and I grew up around Island beans

talking about mainland pricans. the islanders can't vote for president you fucking moron. 'need shit'? i'm a American patriot with zero debt who has worked his ass off to put himself in a comfortable position. i despise the borrowers whether rican, white or black. you faggots do this to anyone who isn't white. your loss in the long term.

Cubans run Miami, not Puerto Ricans. Puerto Ricans are in Jersey, Philly/Pittsburgh, Staten Island, The Bronx. look at that map one more time and look at who voted red in those areas. I know more Rican Trump voters than Clinton supporters. Many of them sided with Barack only because McCain is such a piece of shit.

objectively speaking
jews are more valuable than some hispanic shitskins

lying faggot tryin to get gibs

ricans are all thieving island wetbacks and every last one of you pathetic morons should have thought longer before voting for hillary, welfare parasites.

I was just going to say this lol

They would rather just sit and wallow in shit and beg and cry for big strong America to come and down them in tax money and aid.

Seriously get off your lazy nigger asses, grab a pick, and a shovel and START WORKING TO FIX YOUR OWN COMMUNITIES.

FAKE FUCKING NEWS

PR wants not to be a state because they like not paying income taxes. they had their chance, let them rot.

>Puerto rico
>americans
yeah, no

i live in Texas and all the Mexican/Americans tell me FUCK!! "Now they are all gonna come here". they used to go to NY now they come to TEXAS. Allot of people i work with are Puerto Rican. Allot of Mexicans i speak too look down on Puerto Ricans, due to their USA citizenship and lack of values.

>(((THEY))) DON'T CARE ABOUT US
If by "they" you mean us actual Americans "us" you mean Puerto Rican subhumans then you are spot on, friend.

This. Not Americans until they act like them.

HURRICANES ARE RACIST. SAVE THE MEXI. . PUERTO RICANS!

PR won't pay its bills. it's going bankrupt, and conditions are increasingly shitty. so the younguns are abandoning ship.

Dummy here with a serious question.
Can we sell Puerto Rico?

Someone do the stick in the bike spokes with a rican nigger "America help us!"

faggot.

Big FAT Americans ain't shit.

A really pathetic attempt to turn this into Katrina. Seeing (((reporters))) down there in Haiti talking about how dehydrated everyone is actually disgusts me, because you know these fuckers have plenty of water and food but will not share with natives.

Puerto Rican island monkey LARPers ain't shit.

>Trump does nothing of value for Puerto Rico
>Puerto Ricans move to Florida en' masse
>Florida flips blue for all future elections
>mfw

>"I'm so glad those racists died in that Texas Hurricane"
>"OMFG HELP OUR FELLOW CITIZENS IN PR!!!!!!! RAYCISSSS"

No one cares faggit

They're not worth anything. Nobody wants an island full of half niggers drenched in debt with no real good outlook on the future. If we hadn't abandoned the morals that made us great we'd put the entire island into indentured servitude and repopulate with wealthy retirees.

Is anybody actually surprised by the lack of support?
This is why you always should have your own shit ready.
dont have a gun? fucking get one
dont have supplies for a month without government? GET THEM
dont have a few backup plans? make some.

seriously, everybody everywhere should get their shit together.

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT OF YOUR DEVASTATED LIFE IN PR TO POST ANTI-TRUMP PROPAGANDA.

Are we being Shareblued agained? Why does the anti-Trump keep playing the same short video clips feigning outrage and trying to make this into a racial issue? There should be hours of fresh video and crowds of people to record who are up in arms. Thing is the fake news media is only paying single actors to get on camera. Step up your game faggots.

Congress has full jurisdiction over the territory, so yes. There are even some movements in Puerto Rico calling for the U.S. to give PR back to Spain.

I care

PR user here.

Testing. If I have a US flag its due to mobileposting.

lewd flag anonkun

>I'm a poor college student
Haha did this guy just fly in from rebbit?
Look here faggot nobody owes piña colada niggers anything. Learn to pay off your debts. Imagine if the whole United States was in a crisis like PR and a disaster happened. Would we bitch and cry to China for gibs me dats? No we would be screwed. So fuck your little island suck dick and die. And you still don't understand why your liberal politicians are wrong. Fuckwit retard.

Send shekels then kike. We're fresh out after sending you aid for fifty years so you can stir shit up and make us fight for you.

I frequently forget PR is even a place, and when I can be assed to remember that it exists I fail to give a fuck that its owned by the US. Yes; owned. you are not a state and never will be.

HALP!

I have the feeling that once they get rid of people in the Caribbean the investor invasion it's going to bring it back to the golden days of Baptista Habana.

Does ANYTHING good even come out of PR?

J. Lo? Nothing else but a washed up beaner skank whose smelly 50 year old ass was her most valuable asset?

Ok so, quick rundown on the situation here in PR.

>Storm rekt power grid and telecoms. Currently about 30% of cell service has been restored, and about 5% for power.
>About 50% have running water.
>All this talk of "no food, no water" is only partially true. People who lost their homes have no food or water for obvious reasons, but supermarkets are open and stocked.
>There's TONS of aid pouring in, lack of aid is not issue. Problem is distribution due to lack of diesel, and logistics of getting aid to remote areas.
>Lack of diesel is due to hospitals and other places being prioritized over truck drivers. Some reports of price gouging as well (up to 9k for what normally costs $300)
>Most homes that got destroyed were shoddy wooden/zinc homes, mostly poor people. Most of them in remote mountain towns.
Overall, shits bad but the help IS here. Some towns got pracitcally wiped out, mostly its poorer people who were hit hardest.