You have a car? you're fucked, big time. it has a computer onboard? you can consider yourself dead...

you have a car? you're fucked, big time. it has a computer onboard? you can consider yourself dead. every single automobile is designed to kill you as efficiently as possible. the sleek design, comfortable seats and leather interiors are just a facade for what is a device efficiently tailored for tearing your guts out. and guess who's in charge? that's right, Big Daddy Government, and there's nothing more they'd like than to have your pretty face on a windshield. you vote republican a few times, you're on a blacklist. you post a few Hitler image macros, they start using sattelites to spy your home. and if you REALLY piss them off (like googling "swastika"), they murder you by sabotaging your automobile. it ain't complicated - they push a button, your brakes fail, you crash in a ditch. they pull a lever, your engine explodes. and then they can watch your charring, flaming body through a monitor. don't drive a car? expect a package from Amazon with a live grenade in it. there's absolutely nothing you can do except choke on shit and hope they spare your miserable existence. there's literally nothing you can do. if you have a gun, use it on yourself, cause it ain't getting better, ever

What about a really old car with a basic computer in it like a 96 BMW/Benz or something?

You means the old cars that are electro-magnetic pulse (EMP) resistant that the Obama Administration destroyed en-mass in "Cash for Clunkers"?

Not mine, 96 SL320 only 110000 miles, am I safe??

ehhh my 2010 e90 isn't connected to internet. you're just associating computers with the internet

My breaks are mechanical, bruh. Even if my engine shuts off I can still break.

>not owning an antique car
>not owning an EMP-hardened BOV

Dude if has a computer screen in the dash it is wifi/bluetooth hackable, period

no

>and if you REALLY piss them off (like googling "swastika")

>Not unplugging your onstar
GG Jew World Order carssassins

bro, i just googled "swastika". like what the fuck? swastikas were used by the NAZIS? who would google such a word?

I couldn't buy a new car. That permanent stamp on the passenger's sun visor reminding me of decapitated babies is fucking grotesk.
All the fucking beeping is annoying as well.
Can't drive if your door is open? Sure as fuck didn't save Anton Yelchin's life.

1990 master race reporting in, barely have an ecu in my shitmobile, everything is mechanical, come at me fbi fbi alqueda

>'01 fuckus

B A D A S S

Mate don't insult Transcars. I'll have you know I have had to go through multiple expensive surgeries to get my wheels fitted and people still mistake me for a transformer. Fucking bigots pull me over even while I'm abiding by the speed limits simply because they deem me 'unroadworthy'. Well fuck them, I've done 15,000 miles and I've only had to have an axle replacement once. Do you know the horror of breaking down on a motorway while being the car that broke down? Didn't think so mate. I'll tell you that skidding into a barrier at 60mph with all my squishy human parts on display isn't fun. It did however come as a blessing in disguise as I was finally able to remove those useless legs and install a proper car boot.
Can you begin to understand the humiliation of only being able to use full service pumps and having people ask you what you are doing when you pull into a garage for a checkup? Being a transcar is suffering in this human world and there should be serious steps taken to allow transcars to exist without intolerance and helped to exist naturally. I long for the day that I am able to not only support my extensive metal chassis but a human driver as well. Only once a complete human is inside of me and directing my every movement could I ever be truly at peace but until then I will continue to fight online bigotry while I still can't find a doctor willing to remove these fleshy human fingers from my bonnet.

96 is the first year for obd computers being installed in cars.

I keep this one around just for such emergencys

Well, well, well, what have we here another neckbeard (most likely yuro) shitting up the place with his Sup Forums faggotry. you picked the wrong night to fuck around, asshole. i've just texted the a mod (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the Sup Forums irc channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen capping the entire thread for additional proof and e-mailing Hiro about the matter personally.

>National made Base Palio 1.7 Diesel 1998
>The closest thing to electronics on board is the blinking light to pretend it has alarm.

Just try it.

I ride a carbureted motorcycle. What now?

Kek

>it's a data mining episode

The worst the government can do is let us live

i dunno, go have lunch?

This car saved my life. Some fuckwad ran through a red and tboned my drivers side. Anything made after 2001 is a steel death trap, especially those "smart" cars.

>they push a button, your brakes fail, you crash in a ditch.

brakes are designed to still work without power assist.

This guy gets it

>Look at modern cars.
>All are deathtraps to the point where they literally crumple into a ball if anything impacts them.
>All the new safety advancements are made with the assumption that the person who is going to need help in the crash is a woman with so little muscle that you can see her ribs.
>Realize that for a man with even the amount of muscle puberty gifted him with he can survive most crashes and keep the car in a repairable condition.
My dad got tboned by a bus going through a red light on the driver's side. It was an old volvo so we didn't even get whiplash nevermind injuries despite being hit at 30 mph.

>drive 72 Chevy
Wtf are you bitching about OP?

What's that a 72? I got a 70

They just don't make 'em like they used to :/

ok my dad crashed his car at really high speed into a truck last month and didn't get a single injury of any kind. I'm not buying your conspiracy theories, you kike

*sages eternally*

Have you never been in an accident before?
The car's computer cant control the steering wheel, or prevent you from using the brake or parking brake.
If your car starts going wild, you steer it away from people, press the brakes and, if that's not enough, pull the parking brake.
If you haven't stopped with all that, you'll at least be going under 30, and can throw yourself from the vehicle.
If you live in a big city, odds are you weren't going more than 40 to begin with.

because (((fiber glass))) and (((plastic))) are cheaper to use some cars are made out of some steel but mostly fiber glass now

The thing which really bothers me is that they started building them intentionally fragile.
>Crash at 5mph into a bike.
>Front crumpled.
>All passengers have whiplash.
>Baby killed by airbag.

Gas mileage is amazing tho

Good eye my man

>Make the car out of paper.
>A light breeze propels it on its way.
>Dayum this mileage is amazing. I don't think I've had to fill it up once!

SOMEONE PLEASE CALL CNN THIS IS SERIOUS

79 Camaro driver here, fuck computerized cars and fuck ethanol gas.

>tfw Fiat Panda van
>LPG
MWHAAHAAA

Nigga that prizm cost me 25-30 bucks to fill up completely full from 2012-2016. Never had any leaks, parts falling off, or rusting while I had it. Don't play those games with me, you will lose.