Christian parents let their baby die from treatable disease

...because "God makes no mistakes"

How do we fix the Cucktianity problem?
archive.is/iZ2tD

You know evolution, right? Natural selection.

You're saying religion is wrong because you deny natural selection and want to destroy the human gene pool.

How stupid is that?

Dumping my anti cucktianity folder because I am angry

Destroy the protestantshits

>muh God didn't intend to do this/that

Ffs you idiots, God clearly intended for us to grow more powerful against diseases by creating us

Christcucks destroy the gene pool alright. They adopt thousands of babies from Africa import "refugees" give shelter to illegal immigrants etc.

I don't understand where this new idea of 'medicine is evil!' comes from...
God gave us a brain to use, he wants us to rise above nature, to master it, why are new age Christians such idiots?

There will only be Muslims in the future. Christianity is already correcting itself by killing itself. Let the natural way of the world work.

Parents who refuse to go to the doctor and think that praying will solve everything are not true christians

>offspring removed from the genepool

Idiots dont recognize that this is how nature properly acts

>black cock goes here

They think they're red pilled but they're actually just cucked to a desert jew/sandnigger religion that came and subverted our western culture a very long time ago. They are looking at the world through sandnigger eyes.

>All of these unbelievers

See you on the harvest day

Are you leftie or something?

You don't need medical science when you have a sky daddy.

I am actually a radical right wing fascist and reject the jewish sect of cucktianity. It has weakened and corrupted the spirit of European men it is literal intellectual poison

Where in the bible does it say to do that? Or where in the Christian tradition?

Indeed, the bible instructed the Jews to kill foreign babies by bashing their heads in.

It told the Jews to divorce their non-Jewish wives and the children they had by them.

You're damning the Christians based on acts that are, by definition, not Christian.

Of course!

Excellent posts!! Post more more memes please. We need to win this meme war against christ cucks.

Blasphemous hypocrites insinuating what God intends or doesn't intend instead of emulating God's example of parental love and treating their child.
Sounds like a classic lake of fire case.

Simple. Do only what God (Bible) says. He doesn't say to not go to doctors

The problem clearly isn't with Chritianity, as could and would have happened in any other religion too strictly adhered to. I.e. there've been tons of cases where muslim women let their male newborn get circumcised, that is not taken care of and the babies bled to death.

The problem is with the society where these people are tolerated and let alone. I'm not amazed it happened in a country that allows people to be homeschooled. Rachel probably just didn't know any better.

Jesus wasn't wrong though. The outer physical appearance of a man does not matter but rather what ideals he stands for.

This is perfectly reasonable.

You know what happens when you use modern medicine to save unhealthy babies? You get unhealthy, treatment-dependent adults who pass that condition on to any babies they have. And you lose the resources you could have used to raise healthy babies.

In the not-very-long run, this will destroy any society which practices it. Or we'll go to genetic engineering to prevent that, and then it will be questionable whether we're even human anymore.

We're already surrounded by defective, treatment-dependent people, full of hormonal imbalances and mental disorders. Because they, or their parents or grandparents, were saved as babies with unnatural interventions.

>wanting to keep a sicklet child
toplel

>Race is just skin color

Oh boy here we go

The point is that this is a universal religion, aimed at elevating man, whatever his race might be, to a higher level
The fact that the kikes have corrupted it does not in any way invalidate its message

If you had read the New Testament you'd know that Jesus considered non-Jews "dogs", but that even dogs at the table get an occasional scrap.

But you're depending on what Paul (the former Roman agent sent to persecute the Christians) said which just so happens to serve the Roman purpose of a slave religion. Yeah, all you other slaves can be Christian too! And "Slaves obey your masters", and you'll get your reward after you're fucking DEAD.

I mean, come on! Christianity is a great religion in how it was practiced - it lead to universities, the study of logic and science - but it was possible to sustain the elite studied class because the religion had features that allowed it to exploit the serfs as a provider class.

>Jesus considered non-Jews "dogs"
[ citation needed ]

The Canaanite woman...

Sounds like its taking care of itself.

You mean I know the Bible better than a Christian?! This is just precious!

She was a dog because she didn't follow Abraxas, not because she was only a caaninite. Do not be fooled by the world of Yaldabaoth, wake up from your slumber!

>implying the Koran and the Talmud because stupid Christians exist.

Of course he is.

One before God itself, not before any man.

What do you gnostics think about Jesus? A servant of the archons? A grain of sand that snuck past the demiurge's grip on the world?

Meant to say:
>implying the Koran and the Talmud are not cancer because stupid Christians exist.

It's not Christianity Greece.
It's just Shartia.

Also pic related.

>A grain of sand that snuck past the demiurge's grip on the world.

Actually yes. But my main issue with the Gnostics is that they still prostrate themselves to the Risen Christ instead of using his life as a model to live by and shape their own destiny.

there is nothing in the bible that told them to do that. they are just completely ignorant.

Fucking literal minded protties.

How can you escape hellfire?

Jesus was an advocate for equality

>Natural selection
Like wh*Te have recessive gene, and should diluted or die out.

>against Christianity

>quotes scripture

>find abortion loophole
>somehow cucks

Probably just didn't want the kid

you honestly believe every last one of in all those circumstances was actually a Christian?

and what do you think was so bad about the crusades?

whats wrong with that?

>calls Ethiopian black woman lower than a dog that doesn't deserve the crumbs from a white persons plate
>tells his people to be nice to their slaves and for slaves (mostly blacks and brown people) to obey their masters

...... sure thing shlomo, sure thin...

>Christians behaving as Christ would have

and?

You wouldn't give one single fuck if that kid was aborted.

now those are just wicked imbeciles who should have jail time

yes,and?

Just stop this is pathetic

>If you had read the New Testament you'd know that Jesus considered non-Jews "dogs",

nope

The worst part is when christcucks say that their religion is so important to the survival of Europeans. Maybe lead by example and not be literal KEKS?

chapter and verse

I don't see what the problem is, honestly. It's not like the choice is between letting their kid die of a treatable disease or having an immortal child who will never die. Either way, he dies. You can treat this, and he'll die later of something else, but it's just postponing the inevitable.

These people accept that death will come. Sure, you can undergo all kinds of treatments that'll let you hang around a little longer, or you can just let what happens happen.

developing fetus ≠ born child

>hand wavium
>ad lapidem
>appeal to ridicule

>not pathetic

what eloquent, in-depth and wise answers you offer

Shill trying so hard it's cring! Sad!

>i define it differently

>therefore, it is different

At what point in birth does a child gain personhood?

God makes no mistakes?

I'm guessing the dad is circumcised. Why would he chop off a part that God made?

when he is old enough to vote

Convert all Catholics to Orthodoxy

>evolution
lol

INCORRECT

when the single sperm first BEGINS penetrating the egg

that is

no im not joking

>Christian crusaders sacked Constantinople
At least learn history

As soon as we can tax him.

Genesis 17:10

>God adds extra part
>God tells us to cut it off.

God probably just thought we didn't have enough to do

lefty/pol/ wins again!
>the left cant meme
just did you beta males

the Golden calf and their sodom & gomorrah party around it shows we had far, far to little to do

christians arent required to be circumsized. says you can get to heaven either way.

pretty sure this is NOT what Christianity would have wanted.

A wrong understanding of religion does not make this an act in favor of religion even if they claim so.

a good religion teaches compassion and benevolence. it doesn't want you to be stand by like an idle faggot when somebody is sick and dying. it wants you to save the life.

Wut? They literally did and effectively destroyed the Byzantine Empire which never recovered and eventually fell to muslims a few centuries later

The Bible is too big to be flushed down the drain, but your brain is enough small.

they honestly think Christ did not allow us to be blessed with all of the science we have found and opened up to improve our lives, our health, to spite and negate all of the misery the endless ignorance and disease and cruelty of the devil has wrought on us

There are facts that the church keeps these ancient documents, right?

>enough small

*sigh*

what many wouldnt give to get full unfettered access to the vatican archives, the secret ones and all

Maybe letting the baby die from a treatable disease was part of God's plan. Who are you to say what God should and shouldn't do?

If Christians destroyed these temples and statues and burned the documents, there wouldn't be no renaissance.

Op is a jew

It is different. The early fetus dosnt have a concious, its like a tomato.
When the cord is cut

do not for a second think Catholicism has anything to do with christianity

>It is different. The early fetus dosnt have a concious, its like a tomato.

and?

Classic Protestant cultists. God gave us the understanding of science and medicine so our children won't die. God loves life.

And I still dont know why youre so butthurt about abortions.

Current, no. Past, yes. And I am still Orthodox. I assume you are just a triggered protestant. Go put 190 theses on a door of your favorite church.

it is tantamount to being immaterial that i do or dont hate those life-endings

it is everything that the Almighty sees, and judges them so

DEUS BULT
Is this the semitic worship thread?

this breaks the demiurge-worshiping semite