twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HELLO REDDlT

So its gone from
>heres a $100k of hotdogs to play with
to
>I sacrificed a molested young boy to moloch

I'm going to sleep its 3:45AM.

>page 1

Anyone else listen to Rush the past few days?

Dude is asshurt as fuck his personal taxes might be going up and telling his listeners they shouldn't be excited for a large tax cut.

So transparent, what a faggot.

Hey Canada the white birth rate in your country is 1.5 your link verifies that.

nn

Precisely.
Remember, kids: anytime your favorite actor or singer dies a sudden, tragic early death, probably means they were gonna spill the beans on some pedo shit.

>Drumpf

Fuck Mao and China.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZycAUnuPnU

Seriously, we should let the /ptg/ threads go way more, thread limit is around 350-400 (can't remember) so there's not need killing the thread at 300

What sort of weird dimension do you even live in there in Australia? It's not even 1PM here lmao

>everyone's fighting over trying to get health insurance
>meanwhile I got 2 forms of it
Just WORK for Christ's sake. Get a full time job and get their benefits. That way you don't have to worry about a darn thing

> Is that non-hispanic white though?
Yep. I only post "non Hispanic" as whites.

>post 7
>already posting joes
Joe, you motherfucker, I swear to Kek, I will crash the JoeMarket with no survivors if you keep appearing before 300

SHHHHHHHHHHH! Don't tell the plebs! Let them suffer and die for being retarded niggers!

>Alabama
Sorry but Moore is going to win by double digits. You have to be a liberal to believe that Alabama is competitive at all

Going by that one dumb leaf, that image is appropriate.

Hello, Czech baker. Been awhile since you baked. How are you? How have threads been today? Glad to see you baking again.

There is no post limit dumb surrender-nigger. There's a bump limit at 300 and then it cannot be bumped anymore and it dies when other threads are created that push it down until it slides off into oblivion. Go back to plebbit or lurk moar you dumb faggot.

Tax bill is DoA unless Republicans reinstate the state and local tax deductions.

no

Haha how would he even survive in that picture ahah

It's his cross to bear

Yes.

Please liberals. Waste money in fucking Alabama under the false belief you have a chance.

Hi, everything is ok. Eva sperged out a little bit 2 threads ago, but nothing news worthy

>Dems over sample a poll again
>Believe they have a chance against a seat help by Jeff Sessions in very, very, VERY red Alabama!
>both Moore & Strange supporters are pro-Trump

You're nothing but cowards and hedonists. Can't admit that you've been completely subjugated and almost replaced by kikes that are going to take all your shit and famine tens of millions of you like they did to the Russians/Ukranians in the 20th century.

Anyone can look and see what they're pumping at the minority kids. You haven't seen nothin yet. I'll repeat it again so you don't whataboutism. Canada is fucked too. I know this.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg

Alabama is not a contest.
These polls have a confirmation bias since they poll mostly city folk from Montgomery and university towns.
Roy Moore is a favorite to win, in every polling. He's a state hero, democrat or republican.

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.”

- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008) Nobel-Prize-winning novelist & historian.

#

Bannon was the one who wanted John Kelly for DHS secretary and backed him being Chief of Staff. Kelly was also the one who deported a shit ton of illegals and stopped border crossings by 80%.

So yes, kikebart is appropriate.

Woah. Im thinking Crocadile hunter. Noooo!

i thought moore already won.
whens the election?

hi pedro i've been here for much longer than you

what's the chances of ANTIFA going ape shit on October 25th?

goddamn I hate Rep Cummings

1.5 is the white birth rate in Canada. A rate of change 2x faster then the US.

Steve Irwin was going to stick his thumb up Moloch's butthole.

lol that dumb cunt that rejected Melania's books cuz Dr. Seuss is racist propaganda has literally dressed up as the cat in the hat.

A lot. Sadly this is a honeypot.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has offered to provide evidence that the Russian collusion narrative is false in exchange for a pardon from President Trump.

Probably high. You should learn from Hitler. Antifa was created in Germany. He had their Jewish leaders lawfully shot for communist treason and terrorism. He threw the rest in reeducation camps. Never had an antifa problem ever again.

Where my awoos~ at? How are your days?

>lefty dyke is anti-American
What a surprise.

>day 3 of terrible cold
>up after sleeping 14 hrs, finally can breathe again
>/ptg/ is comfy and relaxed
It's the little things that make life worth living

easy fix.

>what's the chances of ANTIFA going ape shit on October 25th?
Its a high chance on the daily as long as the Soros money keeps coming in.

In +-7 hours pic related will occur. Just giving you a heads up.

It's DOA then. I think it passes as is tho.

I want to hate fuck her Sup Forums :(

Holy shit is anyone watching this shit!? Cummings was just on, but I forgot Gowdy is there getting Rowdy. Holy fuck this is insane.
youtube.com/watch?v=tOXitBtXQcs

link

pls be true

>Never had an antifa problem ever again.
I guess this isn't true. He destroyed them for 12 years. Would have been permanently if we didn't fund/feed/arm the Red Army and drop one million tons of bombs on his women and children after he offered peace in 1940 more than a dozen times and dropped millions of peace leaflets on British cities.

youtube.com/watch?v=YR_LrB4tfew

Kek, thanks for baking. You got the most solid advice. You can get. Some get angry when others bake when they could.

oh shit is it happening?

Kek

>after he offered peace in 1940 more than a dozen times and dropped millions of peace leaflets on British cities.

Is there any proof of this?

nah, I think he's just pissed about football

>a paid op
>a cuckservative nevertrumper
Oh boy.

Marc Turi

That would be sweet. Every chimpout by antifa is killing dems centrist vote. Im starting to think they are a false flag for Trump.

>them pencil legs

Moore won the primary. The general election is in December.

>Did you ever consider using private security to arm insurgents in Libya?
>......not seriously, no....
>What does "not seriously" mean?

Consider this.

In Rick & Morty, the wife is devastated by the absence of her father, and as a result, becomes a heartless, career-driven, domineering bitch. The only man that will marry her is a pathetic beta male soyboy who she openly loathes and who also loathes himself. Their relationship is pure toxicity.

The son Morty knows that something is wrong—and can only break away from that wrongness and begin his adventures once the patriarch, Rick, returns to the family. Unfortunately for them all, Rick is a rootless degenerate Boomer who already gave up all connections to family and tradition to the point where he has to seek happiness in alternate universes because the one his big-brained thinking has helped create is so utterly miserable.

(Somehow, the daughter Summer is the only healthy one in the family. Her only real complaint is that she wants to spend more time with her grandpa, which is the good and correct urge for any healthy youth.)

The show has thus identified every basic problem in contemporary America and expressed it through the traditional family structure.

But it doesn't actually understand what it's implicitly criticizing, which is why it retreats to nihilism rather than answers. And THAT is why it speaks to something deeper in Plebbit faggots who know they're not actually satisfied with their stupid structureless and progressive lives but who will never have the wit to understand that their beliefs are trapping them in their own nightmare. Because it's easier to say "Yeah, everything is meaningless and absurd, this show GETS IT" than to reject the culture that has created this meaninglessness and seek the deeper answers we've forsaken.

The ultimate tragedy of Rick & Morty is that it asks the right questions—but when faced with the answers, it backs off with horror, and can only respond with the defense mechanism of absurdity that is Pickle Rick.

>California
What a fucking joke

From what I read on a few Antifa sites they're planning Nov 4th actually

I have one of the leaflets actually. Near mint condition. This isn't it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jhogG3evd8

FUCK DACA

If he implements DACA into law I'm done. We're done as a country. Anyone with a brain knows that half of DACA recipients are lying about coming here as children. A lot of them came here in their 20s and are now in their 30s. A lot of them do NOT have jobs, they are welfare leechers and professional rioters/protesters. Does anyone believe these statisitcs? That they are only 800K and 91% have jobs? Bullshit! So sick and tired of being lied to. The ONLY way I would ever support this is if someone intelligebt actually went through DACA with a fine tooth comb and ruthlessly deported all of the liars, leechers, and protesters.

I live in CA and if I see spic protests in the street waving their Mexican flags in jubilant celebration over "reconquista" codified by none other than our great white president then I'm officially done.

You can call it anything you want. But letting people who are here illegally stay is Amnesty. They get government benefits, something I have constantly been denied despite having crippled knees my whole life. They get free education, something that cost millions of Americans upwards of 6 figures, and in many states they get to vote and influence the political direction of this country. Look at what these people did to California. Look at what these people did to New York, and look at what they're doing to Texas and Florida. These places were once beacon's of America. Now they're alien. And we already know they're spreading their influence into New England, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and so on.

It's going to take a lot to make up for this if he doesn't 180 back towards his base asap.

>it's just a prank bro!

Dude stop

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Big Jeb will get my vote in 2020

I've carried my own for 9 years now, bcbs of texas.
You don't need a job for health insurance..

It fucking seems to be! She's getting rekt as far as I can tell even though I just tuned in like 10 minutes ago.

>Gowdy
Now that's a name I haven't heard in long time

Yes
www.HH1488GTKRWN.com/hitler-dindu-nuffin
It's the only source currently available, but it's 100% legit.

Don't know about leaflets but it seems German wasn't really interested in opening a front against Britain at the time. It didn't matter tho, the network of allegiances and economical, familial and tribal ties ensures the outcome

I want nothing more for them to take California, or try. That would wake up every single white American. There wouldn't be an individual excuses then.

>I live in CA
>flag
You need to work on your pasta, chef

Everyone is pissed off and leaving. Me included. Don't even know why I'm here right now. I hate spencer, his followers and his retarded candidate tulsi or whatever, but this nigger here is right (piss on polands grave btw)

People were beaten mugged robbed, and I bet a few of them even died supporting this fucking asshole and this is what we get.
He signs shit condemning white nationalists and fucking gives shitskins amnesty.

A fucking joke, a fucking worthless ass cruel joke.
Just like this fucking country. Trump is betraying every single one of these people, their entire families. Many have lost friends and jobs over voting for this guy, and some, have had their children fucking mudered by illegals.

FUCK THIS.
FUCK THIS COUNTRY FUCK TRUMP.
FUCK YOU.

Press 'S' to spit on the graves of our citizens who were killed by fucking illegals.

I don't think you guys are fully comprehending how bad this can end. This isn't Syria or Bannon firing "concern shilling" you dumbfucks. This is bad, really bad.

If amnesty is granted than it's fucking over. The Dems, faggot "civil rights" groups, and activist judges WILL find a way to expand DACA eligibility or the concessions to other beaners not covered currently.
And yes, the GOP House may very well likely pass this.

is this today??

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

The news that a majority of white women voted for Trump really felt like a betrayal to me, as a woman. Not just because they didn't vote for Clinton, but because they voted for Trump, the quintessential chauvinist. Thinking on it further, I remember when I was in school that many girls were just obsessed with having a boyfriend. Boys were more important than studying and getting a career. Maybe the fact that I was more ambitious towards having a career is because I'm ugly: there ain't going to be a prince charming to save me from having to earn my own money. Also, I was raised in a very patriarchal family, and I wanted out because for me, it was like a prison...I just feel like there are way too many women that are stopping progress on women's issues, and it disgusts me.

It's a replay you idiot.
>Pompeo in Congress
>he's been DCIA for six months now

> its ok MagaPedes DACA amnesty is just 4D Chess
> its ok MagaPedes, not building the wall is just 4D Chess
> its ok MagaPedes, the assault weapons restriction is just 4D Chess
> its ok MagaPedes, the TPP signing is just 4D Chess
> its ok MagaPedes, importing Somalians is just 4D Chess

Holy shit, that's just too easy...

he's been doing it every day for weeks now, one day he spammed for over 13 hours

Welp, it was a fun ride. This is it though. It's really the end. The U.S will turn into Brazil, and Trump did nothing but kick the can down the road for 4 years wasting our precious time.

What fucking losers we've all been.
Lame duck, retarded 1 term president here we go.

I'm just going to straight up vote for an unabashed nigger, mexican tossing hat hating hating white supremacist next time. No pussy footing around.

.It's fucking over. Trump is ditching the people he elected for a non-existent centrist voter. THERE ARE NO CENTRISTS IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY.

I missed you breads czech baker, I thought you left us