The attack will begin soon

Here you can find the whole video:

express.co.uk/news/world/860417/north-korea-usa-donald-trump-war-world-war-3-kim-jong-un

Is Kim trolling us again?

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingisraelnews.com/87319/north-korea-threatens-punish-israel-one-thousand-fold/#FFiD1zPh7SiexalW.99
youtube.com/watch?v=1rz3NBzmQKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>world war
Germany is gonna have a hard time participating with their 60,000 active military force. lel

bring it on, you little shit.

I hope Kimmy nukes the shit out of California.
The fallout will be worth it.

I only quoted what Kim said and then asked if he was trolling again, why are you so frustrated my Merkel friend?

Germany you're 0 - 2 when it comes to world wars, we don't really want you on our team....

Whatever. Call me when the parties involved are done running their mouth and the action actually kicks off.

No offense, but if WWIII comes around thanks to Rocket Man, I hope the Germans side with him.
History has shown that in World Wars whoever is allied with Germany loses.

>badly dubbed Kim
>made up subtitles
yeah ok, who did this

Reminds me of Saddam Hussein who threatened the mother of all battles against the west.

Completely insane and suicidal attitude.

Agree.

i bet Ding dong visits Sup Forums all the time

He's an angry little manlet who will never learn. I will personally visit the South Korean monument to whoever dies when he finally give us a reason to glass the Norks.

>is he trolling us again?

I was talking about the rest of the world, not Sup Forums user kun

Yes

What a cheeky fattie

He's got a great setup.
>Counterfeit dollars/traffic drugs/pilfer locals money for your war chest and leisure budget
>Fuck with the US and SK, whilst being untouchable for the propaganda and power projection
>Spread rumours that you're a god and get fat while everyone starves for the lulz
I'm jelly

North Korea Threatens to Punish Israel “One Thousand-Fold”
Read more at breakingisraelnews.com/87319/north-korea-threatens-punish-israel-one-thousand-fold/#FFiD1zPh7SiexalW.99

I really don't think they believe their own propaganda. Maybe brainwashed peasants but surely the NK leadership knows that the US will level Pyongyang in a week, right?

Everyone on Sup Forums is gonna love him then

Stop trying to cheer me up, Kim.

>tfw asians will end life on planet earth by dropping nukes
I always knew they were more dangerous than niggers or muzzies. Asians are genetically predisposed to develop totalitarian states.

wtf i love north korea now

you fags had to rally up the whole world just to set foot on our continent

Yes, definitely.
But at this point I'm asking myself: Isn't Kim losing credibility in the eyes of his people, with all these empty threats ?
You can't say that you are going to annihilate the US ,and every single time you do nothig because you know that it would be a suicide.
I know that north Koreans are brainwashed but, on the long term, all these empty threats will start sounding ridiculous even to them.

Finally, here it comes.

Based Best Korea

Goodbye San Francisco

The norkie shore was supposed to destroy the west a gorrilion times now, its like when the child says ill hold my breath till i get what i want

Exactly.
It's such a naive and cringy behaviour.

He can insult the US as much as he wants but THIS cannot stand.

>dotard

I knew that lol was best assfaggots. Even Best Korea agrees.

Fuckng bait

I mean, legitimately, they could probably say the U.S. was defeated and there would be little their public could do to confirm or deny it.

>Hawaii
>Guam
>Commiefornia
>Seattlegrad
>Portlandistan
>Alaska

Pls dont be Alaska pls dont be Alaska

Why? I just quoted what Kim said in his public speech and then gave you the link to the whole video.

Sometimes Trump look like a tard but that madman may have planned this all along. Get fatboy all hot and bothered so he makes himself look like a tard for his own people amd the world. I mean now everyone gets to hear the fat retard looking Kim say stupid shit every day.

You have a point

Kek

>Fly propaganda posters of happy, fat US citizens in intact US cities over NK
>Lmao NK no AA or air force to stop it
>Revolt

What would you do if you were in a room alone with Kim while he was tied to a chair? No cameras, no one around to see what you would do, and no chance of ever getting caught.

Your fucking autistic, they literally had to face the whole world by themselves for the most part, and had a good chance at it too. Aryan master race

He was right.

The first gulf war was the mother of all battles against the west, and spawned many babies, many of which we are still fighting.

You mean, in 20 seconds, a week from now? Because it will literally not take us longer than that.

I would show his worshipers that their God bleeds red.

Let Cali secede from the Union first, then Kim can bomb to his hearts content. I don't wanna be dragged into a war for this shit.

furiously suck him off

Burgers lost to a bunch of literal rice farmers, don't ever think the world forgot this. You'll lose to the Norks too.

Says the guy who lost all his T cells.

We totally need to have nuclear missiles on Kurils and Venezuela to defend from Kim`s ICBMs.

October 30th the dragons belly will drip

He pulls this shit EVERY FUCKING YEAR

do you niggers think he'll actually go through with it?

Depends how much he believes his people who tell him he is god, and cannot lose any war with anyone. If he is committed to that, then yes, he will start a nuclear war.

It's the sub plot to the latest remake of Red Dawn.

Go Wolverines.

The united states withdrew from an annihilated nation after they learned they can't bomb communism away. Our causalities paled in comparison to our foe's, the country still suffers from the obliterated infrastructure, and the United States was really no worse for wear.

You faggots still claim that Iraq defeated the US because insurgency still exists despite more sandnigger corpses being buried than American shoes needing to be replaced.

>were not even going to wait for you to give in to our demands

holy fucking shit, unironically the most based speech ever, hahahahaha murrilards btfo ,

Nuke it Kim desu

>pulls out of a war without even coming close to completing their objective
>w-we really didn't lose it guys...... usa numba 1...........

topkek

>That ceiling design
Oy vey

>He pulls this shit EVERY FUCKING YEAR
>do you niggers think he'll actually go through with it?
He does cause he wants gibs. We have always given him gibs. Moral of the story... don't feed the fuckin bears.

Little rocket man easily has one of the best lives in the world and it will continue if he would just take it easy with the nukes. Not sure why he keeps pushing it.

This.
He is just a whiny little brat.

Nuke it Kim

Can he just fucking do it already? He's like the cocky short kid in school who always threatened to fight you.

>Little rocket man easily has one of the best lives in the world

how so?

he's obviously just reading the speech of some behind the curtain intellectual

Good, let him start is and big daddy China will step in and stop them.

desu he's got a shitload of responsibility and negative publicity, would much rather be a rotschild and just own everything

Knee to the last King.

AK is a legitimate target because of the military bases. They wouldn't even get close though, gotta worry about US bases in Japan/Guam/SK first. Plus the based Aussies.

Nuke It Kim!

NUKE IT KIM

Still falling for the whole communism vs democracy meme. That's so 80's. It's Jews vs Chinks now buddy.

>muh germany 0-2
Retard alert

>Burgers lost
lol, we flew home on helicopters with all the money we needed spent on war and with our suburban houses intact. The standard of living in our country was and still is one of the highest.

We won, because we are America.

Don't be offended, pastafriend.

I think he was referring to Kimmy

Because he wants to actually do something about the kikes unlike you LARPers. He is the last hope.

He is the only leader not under Rothschilds' nutsack. He is one of the only free men in the world.

Not sure really, just slap a few times? Maybe give him a noogie and pull on his ears and nose? He hasn't really done much to upset me.

You're *, it's called a contraction. Meaning it combines two words. How is r a fucking word? Would you please learn to speak English? You inbred fucking

Kek, okay /leftypol/

Kim pls go

I thought he was referring to me user, but I'm chill.

>The attack will begin soon

No, no it won't. NK and the US will stalemate much like the cold war or the NKs will capitulate to the US due to the sanctions destroying them economically. (which as of right now they are massively)

That picture made my day user.
Thanks.

Kim is our dear friend

Calm down and watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=1rz3NBzmQKw

>you fags had to rally up the whole world just to
>dictate to us what our laws and culture would be moving forward
Fixed.

God, send another flood.

Norks will never fucking attack, it's all posturing to make the drones think they matter and that everyone else in the world is evil.
"Experts" in media claiming there's a real chance of nuclear war are only there to make money.

force him to give me nuke codes.

white ethnostate soon my friends.

The one way to catch a fag who is just on the Trump bandwagon is to ask about North Korea or Russia. Trump is working to make my day-to-day life more tolerable(lessfagsandniggers) but Kim is working to fix the problem completely. Anyone who acts like Russia is the enemy forgets it was jews who took over when the killed little Nicky and still control Russia and America so it's like the Adidas and Puma feud:pointless. Muslims are also pretty conservative but the are under Jewish rule but their hearts are in the right place.

The Aryan master race won, 1940's american whites
Maybe they could have won but Implying The US would lose ww2 is laughable. A stalemate at worst(economics)

>when you give up and lose the war, you win

Burger logic is amazing

Kim reminds me of that fat round faggot (Otho) in the movie, Beetlejuice.

>Not so fast, round boy. We're gonna have some laughs.

Kek
He is the ching ching version of him.

I'd love it if every single citizen in NK invaded the Pacific Northwest. They'd be dead before I could get my fucking boots on.

time for some korean bbq. this should be fucking funny. i bet he's kissing ass with russia for their radar tech so he can actually know where are planes are lol. oh well, let the world burn we're nuking the little shit.

>don't pull out of some guy's asshole
>get AIDS
>throw a pride parade

I see you don't deny you have AIDS.