What's Sup Forums's take on die glocke?

fact or fantasy? if fact: where is it now?

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=F85804F94C121C96EBB9E3A897640F6A
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=49BFDEEDACB1E2680FD7B03BCFA4C5B5
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=0D68D87ACB5573F6C560A05FC0B06610
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a dumb bell that didnt do shit

it existed. Doesn't do shit though. Was probably melted down into soda cans or something.

it did'nt do anything goyim. now fuck off and think about tiddies and shit.

Antarctica

So, nothing more than a conspiracy?

You think it could be there? Why store it in such a place? They have plenty of places in the US where they could've locked it up and heavily guarded. It would take far too many resources to keep it in Antarctica.

It is feasible from the circumstantial evidence that they were trying to turn lead into gold with it. Who knows if it is true, or if it worked.

I thought it was supposed to be a wunderwaffe of some sort?

how the hell can anyone know based on so little evidence?

It allowed organic matter to be transported at near light speed to another like apparatus. Unfortunately, it caused dead cells and tissue to be reanimated in a form of an bio hazardous infection that could spread from one human to another.
Believe the project was shut down in 1945 and, rumor has it, captured by the Americans who stored it at the pentagon.

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=F85804F94C121C96EBB9E3A897640F6A

luftwaffe is real

fuck off and take your tism back to /x faggot.
RIGHTWING DEPORTATION SQUADS WHEN?

epub
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=49BFDEEDACB1E2680FD7B03BCFA4C5B5

It is a "weapon", in a way that could produce gold out of lead to fund war. I am trying to find the article, I will post it later with OP's image if I can find a link.

I can imagine it has something to do with cold climate.

By the same author
Reich of the Black Sun
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=0D68D87ACB5573F6C560A05FC0B06610

There is circumstantial evidence that it may have had existed. Whether it actually worked, I honestly don't think it did.

MODS!

Too plasticky.