Sup Forums CAN WE STORM THE GATES?

Hi fellow Sup Forumsacks. I am considering building a media platform to fight back against our (((overlords))) starting with a simple news site, that is solely dedicated to Sup Forums news given tot he normies from outside the matrix without the official spin given to it. Basically a Sup Forums board but formatted like any other news site with the truth rather than lies. I could run threads occasionally asking for news stories you guys want covered, and have a 100% free speech comments section, and offer you guys incentive programs of something we could come up with, to be part of the team and part of fighting back to take back our nations. It will be by us for us red pilling the world. Would you all support this or call it some kike shill bullshit like a bunch of retards? All big things have humble beginnings.

Britbong here. I think it's a good idea bro.

Great idea!

I bet you're the first to have it.

Stop advertising your fucking garbage. Either make ur bullshit site or don't.

We already have infowars

good idea

go ahead and leave faggot this is brainstorming not advertising, keep doing nothing and being nothing and trying to tear down those that are doing something

We should be doing this from day one.

yah but infowars is controlledop imo, they folded on sandy hook and pizzagate and they are real. We need our own in place so we know we can 100% trust the info and who is presenting it

that's what wikileaks used to be

go for it, guy

infowars is a shill operation, they will never touch the JQ etc, I am talking a news site that SPILLS IT ALL. We must lift up our own there are heroes for us.
Yes we will take up the mantle and keep it pure.

*are no heroes

We need shills 24/7 NEETS getting paid to spread the truth just like they have, I would want to build a program to support that, storm the fucking gates

>go for it,goy

How can I - a remote stranger help?
My skills are unfortunately all creative ones. Very highly set, nevertheless...But still just creative.

I want you all getting paid for the work we are all doing now for free exposing the bullshit.

What kind of shills? Graphic Design? I am a computer scientist and author and have another Sup Forumsack willing to help me build it. I am dcent with graphics making memes etc, but I lack that artist spark for style, we could use someone like that

Don't worry, Trump will roll out state run media soon enough which will basically be your idea with government funding.

You realize this is exactly how TRS and the like started right?
(nvm the fact the TRS was exposed a while ago now)

Good luck if you actually do this, but I don't think you'd be prepared for the massive headaches it'll bring

i like how this thread happens when fbi is looking into this shithole in the ""muh russia" probe. just to make it look like this place really is spreading fake news when in fact its the msm jews dong it.
NICE TRY RABBI

oh and dont storm the gates
SMASH THEM DOWN AND KILL EVERY THING

get a fucking clue moron the FBI and CIA knows who all of us are already. Yes what we are doing is a prison offense opening a news site! Nigger stfu and gas yourself you are not important because you shit post on Sup Forums half wit

Anyone have a decent title for the site? I want to have politically incorrect in the name, because the very definition of politically is culturally controlled censorship of ideas and speech, but I want to be original also. How about PIC Politically Incorrect Central News: The Truth Hurts or something I know it sucks but you get my drift

I am prepared to do what is necessary bro, if we don't do it now, there will be no chance to soon

You seem like you've been here a while. You don't want Sup Forums anywhere near the branding of this thing if you want it to succeed with people that aren't already converted to our way of thinking.
Maybe you could make the name purely anti-establishment, something like 'The Fightback'?

Well I have a degree in (((graphic design))), but I can do anything really. I can draw, I do vectoring, photography, logo design, typography, painting, 3D modeling, and I'm also a musician (useless for this, I know lol). Shit's pretty sweet but It's never been useful in a professional manner. I am just all about making things look good. I can just pick stuff up and get very good at it very quickly and then move onto something else

I think you should avoid any connection to Sup Forums whatsoever to be honest lad. It's baggage at this point.

underrated

Seriously OP, just go to zerohedge. Watching Sup Forums and the Tylers slowly merging into one entity the past year or so has been quite interesting.

The Daily Sup Forumslack

>You don't want Sup Forums anywhere near the branding of this thing if you want it to succeed with people

lol yah I know it can't be full 1488 it will just be about exposing the truth about topics we discuss here and what I know that is in my book. You get my drift though, it will just b e about the truth about everything no bullshit, no censored politically correct handling things with kid gloves etc.
>anti-establishment, something like 'The Fightback'?
I want it to sound official. many sites with these kinda names are dismissed by normies because they are brainwashed into not seeing what looks like the official establishment to them. I mean a site that will be hard to tell the diff between it and the BBC, looks and sounds completely like offical establishment know what I mean?
It won't be publicly noticeable or advertised per say, my point is all the stories will come from here and the information from the debates and the viewpoints honestly represented. And us Sup Forumsacks will be the only ones that know it is our board.

overrated everything you think that is in the establishment that might be getting truth out is just another layer in the matrix like infowars. This site will be unique

I understand zerohedge,but it is nothing like what I will build, perhaps I will connect with Tyler perhaps reprint his articles etc

Yes then you are needed. What is your job/life sched like? You can be the GD design the layout, ads, orig artwork etc. If you are interested. I will offer you a great deal, part ownership etc. I am not doing this to get rich, it is to expose the truth and make money for us to build an economic platform and parlay that to build a political platform etc. But I am sure we will do really well from this and only grow it. Whoever starts with this from the beginning will have ownership rights and a stake in the financial success which will be substantial imo

what you mean "we". Who the fuck are you and why should I trust you? How can you ensure me that you are /our/ guy?

I am bodhi mantra gyro nigger if you don't know who I am ya better ask somebody. "We" means the people of this world under attack by the kikes and Illuminati

Anyone know who this "bodhi mantra gyro" nigger is

Thanks lad. I know this type of thing has been attempted before and all, but for the cause, I am willing to help in any way I can. I'm currently on holiday in the US and I don't have a career. I just get a shitty mcJob to save up to come here and then I quit without telling them. So outside of my travels, my schedule is pretty blank. How do we proceed?

The Good Fight.

I like this

Bump for survival

Yes I do also, very good bro
Well I just decided to ask this to see if people were interested and would support it, but this is not the first discussion I have had about it. I have another CS bro I just emailed that will get back to me soon. If you want me to email me at [email protected] when you get a chance so we can be in contact etc, just do when it is convenient. Here is my idea, I think we take BBC's design and tweek and customize it for own site. As I said i want it to look 100% legit like an establishment site, not gateway pundit or zerohedge. But CBS, BBS, FOX NEWS etc. If you want to start browsing the sites and coming up with concepts and designs, as layouts etc get started on it right way if you want. I know no one wants to be bullshitted or have their time wasted so we could work out the financial first if you want w/e. I am a straight shooter and in this for the win, I will always be fair and straight up about everything and collab about everything etc. As I said I am a CS but I am also an author and wrote a book about the Illuminati that I already signed the publishing deal for an will be out in few months when my editor is done with it so I can write the articles no problem and I am god tier red pilled so I can give the meta overview of what everything's true goal and purpose is not playing checkers in a chess game commenting from a pleb perspective on what they put in front of us. I am talking exposing sandy hook, pizzagate, the VA CIA op, Controlled op alt-right everything,naming the Jew and the non Jews, exposing everything from the top looking down

greek bro you want a copy of my book with some extra cucumber sauce? (fucking with you I loe gyros with cucumber sauce fag)

>98
XD

I am assuming you think you know what 98 means. Please enlighten us all, with your in the box thinking and false assumptions

I will email you as soon as I get the chance, lad.

k bruv, want to get started as soon as you can if you are interested just waiting for other bro to email me back and I am getting the server and getting started