Overlord Anime & Manga

So, how much longer until E-Rantel's denizens start to go full-Nazarick worship because Ainz is genuinely a nice fella?
He already got the heads of Magician and Adventurers guild.

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/maou-no-hajimekata/
lightnovelstranslations.com/maou-no-hajimekata/
plus.google.com/u/0/collection/Egg0fB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>
3 or so days

But it would take me a month at least under best conditions!
>keikakugasm

Fluder only worships him because of his magic, not because he's a good leader. If someone came up to Fluder with even more magic than Ainz, he'd probably change ships.

GM? another Player? Ulbert?

>>even more magic than Ainz
>his mana surpasses the limit
>has 700+ spells
I don't think anyone has more magic than Ainz.

I want to see them reunited

I want to see you naked

So what were the three conditions, anyway?

Marry me first.
We'll make a lot of skelly kids

>Take and Ken shenanigans never

Read the LN.

I did. Either I missed it or they didn't specify.

Read again.

They were never revealed in the LN.

>the LN doesn't actually say

>so much worshiping that ainz gets a Divine Spark (divine rank 20) and becomes a Greater Deity

Man were you ever full of shit.

wew, so retarded.

>Have levels in military commander class
>have units/army under command
>take a goblin dick at last 1000 times

No bully. There'd be no need to ask that question if he read the LN properly, little girl.

Are NW Goblins the rapey type like Goblin Slayer or RE:Monster?

They were never explicitly stated atleast.

They more killy and eatery type.

Ainz has a shitty RP build. He's got loadsaspells, but he only took the skeleton-related ones.

He could only stand toe to toe with minmaxxed rp builds because he's crafty.

When I read that line I knew it was a huge foreshadowing. It's little shit like that that makes infodumps tolerable.
In that situation, all Enri knows is that she needs to blow than horn. She doesn't know about the command classes, the facing a huge army, etc.
It was fucking dumb luck that she surivived the first time with the only Goddamn Skeletor in the entire world appearing of literal thin air just in time to save her and giving her TWO horns on a whim.

>He's got loadsaspells, but he only took the skeleton-related ones.
They aren't all necromancy spells, he has some he got with Dark Wisdom and probably some others he took because he really needed them for more PvP related stuff.

The wild Tob goblins do fine with the Cairne villagers so they are the unrapey intelligent kind
>crafty
>not exploiting the fuck out of cash shop items and a vast treasury of one of the entire MMO's strongest guilds

>Black Goat of The Woods
>humanoid form
>So-Bin confirmed for never having read Lovecraft.

oh DERP.

>>not exploiting the fuck out of cash shop items
Hey man he didn't want to use cash shop items, he had actual skill but then Pero broke the no Cash Alliance and fucked everything up.
>>Black Goat of The Woods
>>humanoid form
Where?

Whoops, didn't see the later replies to my post.
>is it ok?
It is, just link to the collection. Do you mind sending me a message on G+ with the link to your site? Or should I know which one it is?
>Mysterious
You know me, honey.

>are the rest done?
Yes, finally.

The black goat of the woods is supposed to be shub-niggurath itself I think, some human did gain humanoid goat form from her after sacrifices in Lovecraft

Did you just call Ulbert an eldritch monstrosity

Well, he is one.

Doesn't one of the Pleiades have levels in Shoggoth?

>He's got loadsaspells, but he only took the skeleton-related ones.
He steals spells from corpses with Dark Wisdom. Ulbert was surprised Momonga had 2 9th tier divination spells and that was when they were around level 90ish (The boss elemental were 87-90 and it is stated that, that is around their level at that time). He has a wide variety of spells now.

Solution

Yeah Solution, she has levels in that and Ubbo-Sathla.

>shitty RP build
That got him in the mid-high tier of pvp as well as making him AOG's best wildcard. A guild that is filled with some of the best players in the game and got to the top rankings with only 41 players at their peak.
It was stated that his build makes him less specialized in combat. In no way does this mean the build is shitty.

Solution and Pestonya are the best candidates to be Ainz's queen.

Ulbert seems to be more an interpretation of a Baphomet. The Black Goat is either Shub Niggurath her/itself, or maybe a male lover/figurehead of worship.

The build is so so for combat. He was good at pvp because he was smart and planned ahead, not because his build was good. He outright says he was most likely to lose if he faced a powerful opponent he couldn't study beforehand.

I bet I could take Ainz in a fight!

>Ainz faces opponent that has zero strategy and just actually is just bullshitting their way through battle
>"I can't read this person at all, he must have some kind of genius plan up his sleeves."
>in awe of their keikaku

How the tables would turn.

So...Philip?

Was Tabula a bully like Albedo?

>mfw seeing Nfirea in that see-through gown

we have had 10 volumes of Ainz worrying about players and WCI but not one mention of the power that brought him to that world being the biggest threat?

where are my tropes!

inb4 the dev is actually one of the Outer God and they are running a messed up experiment on multiple planes then dispose the experiment with World Eater.

Oh come on! We all know it was Khajit that chose the gown!

>inb4 legend of maian ending
Pls , no!

>RE:Monster?
That fucking thing nosedived into shit so very fast

His build wasn't optimal compared to minmaxed PVP builds with the same level of gear as him, but it wasn't shit. He was able to fight guys like Touch Me and put up a decent fight against them even if he couldn't actually win, obviously he couldn't do that if his build was completely worthless.

I think it was always bad, the first chapter of Maou no Hajimekata showed much more potential in comparison, but then turned into a poorly written h-doujin.

When's v11 coming out anyway? Saw someone say September other thread but was that confirmed by the author?

24 September iirc

>Black Goat of The Woods
>humanoid form
what about it?

>still making threads when vol 10 ended a week ago

Where can i find the finish Sheets?

>renders pic
>fuck it lets put a white background
For what reason?

>Maou no Hajimekata
That manga's fucking hillarious, I looked around to see if the LN was translated but it wasn't. I really wanted to read it to see if it was more ridiculous in the LN.

The blog has them all I think, the fanfic X ones at least.

You didn't look very hard.
novelupdates.com/series/maou-no-hajimekata/

It is being translated tough.
lightnovelstranslations.com/maou-no-hajimekata/
Do not know if WN or ln tough.

Have the special manga chapters that came bundled with the Blu Rays been compiled yet?

Only 1 TL Character sheet was present there.

Oh shit I remember someone was translating it but it didn't get update for a long time so I thought it got dropped, thanks anons.

What would happen in a Overlord x Maou no Hajimekata crossover?

we get a meh crossover like with Altina

Strange, I recall some arguing few threads back about fonts for the sheets, but all of them were done..
Gonna have to double check.

>I see you like dungeons, I happen to like dungeons myself

I meant the Vol 10.

>Ainz gives Aur a tour of Nazarick and becomes Ainz favorite person when he praises Nazarick and AOG,it ends with Ainz giving him a powerful item and sending him back to his world.

What's your G+ Link for those sheets user?

plus.google.com/u/0/collection/Egg0fB
Of course.

you have my gratitude

And my axe

And my keikaku

You have my sword.

Momonga was a top tier PvPer because he knew his extremely unique, unoptimized, roleplaying build inside-and-out (to the point that he had memorized basically every spell he knew), was extremely crafty and almost always entered a fight well prepared, could do stuff that a very small percentage of the other top players could do like perfectly time his spells to be cast as soon as timestop ended, and was geared out the wazoo

What's important to note that despite all this, he still could never beat people like Touch-Me, and even though the strongest players in his guild complimented him nonstop for how good he was, Momonga has horrid self-esteem issues and always undersells himself and how good he really is.

He's the most frustrating and dangerous kind of player to face off against, and if Touch-Me wasn't such a close friend of his he'd probably have stood a much better chance against him when fighting him

>plus.google.com/u/0/collection/Egg0fB
I hope you're Risky user, because that's how I credited you.

I have a feeling now that the Ainz being a subconscious genius theory is real, it's just that he doesn't think so highly of himself..

>big reveal of hidden luck stat
>Ainz's is MAXED
Sasuga Ainz-sama.

Probably more its a racial trait of Overlord and there really isn't anything special about Satoru Suzuki. He doesn't realize the class he chose is subconsciously making all his decisions the correct one.

I'm still convinced it has to do with the throne WCI

Actually this. Momonga says in the LN that his build is surprisingly good in PvP and he has a pretty good winrate in duels. Also if the dueles the same players more than once his winrate soared.

Pretty sure he is Risky-user. He also updated the scans their coloring is different.

>Ainz gets the memo Brain knows about Chair's true name and saw her during vol6
>in the near future Chair might have to pretend she's Jaldabaoth's concubine

Consider Momonga from one of the other guild member's point of view. You have a guy who plays a rp build so well he can compete with min-maxed builds

The most important one is most likely
-Summons a number of goblins proportional to the enemy faced

Which is why the horn was kinda shit in Yggdrassil; nobody fought thousands of enemies at once.

Another one is likely related to her Commander/General/etc. levels.

As for the last one, who knows. Maybe high familiarity with the goblin race or something?

Yeah. Amazon has that listed as release date IIRC.

>high familiarity with the goblin race
Is Enri a half goblin now?

After all the goblin sperm in her, she's at least part goblin now.

What would be the prerequisites for a Goblin change race item?

If you're talking about a basic human => goblin item, there shouldn't be any. If you mean goblin => advanced/mutant goblin, you'd obviously need levels in the goblin class.

And my Axe

And the conditions?, there should be some like the item Albedo gave to Renner, right?

YGGDRASIL was a game of exploration, the devs wouldn't put conditions onto items unless it was to encourage the players to explore more. SO maybe Enri has to go find a goblin village or shaman and then inject herself with Osborn Serum and then acquire a glider and a brace of Pumpkin Bombs or something.

Also she would have to swear vengeance of Goblin Slayer and rape monks regularly.