Dr. Seuss is waycis!!! Don't you ever donate these books to me or my son's library ever again, Melania

Dr. Seuss is waycis!!! Don't you ever donate these books to me or my son's library ever again, Melania.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LbjHB
librarianphipps.blogspot.com/2009/03/how-we-celebrated.html?showComment=1506707075457#c7946248428635506714
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Library_science
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder why she picked this time to say it after so many first ladies before Melania have donated the same?

what a cunt right?

How old is that photo?

not that old:

archive.is/LbjHB

librarianphipps.blogspot.com/2009/03/how-we-celebrated.html?showComment=1506707075457#c7946248428635506714

Please tell me that's the same person we are talking about and not some look alike, cause if so, I'm saving this for future reference.

babhahahahabahbahaa

I loved doctor seuss growing up.

What's Library Science?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Library_science

Simple, she's a cunt. The people that teach your children have an opportunity to brainwash them with identity politics, and unfortunately, teaching is not a lucrative or well respected field as it once was, so it sometimes attracts the worst in our society.
I hope Dr. Seuss becomes even more popular after this with constant reminders of how idiotic leftists have become.

Not sure, I remember old women with no formal education being librarians when I was a child, now these bespeckled SJWs think they need a master's to do the job. Give grandma her job back, the children were better for it.

>over 9000

Learning to read oppresses those who are too stupid to learn to read. Literacy is violent.
I clean toilets at a college and saw this so I took a picture. I think I'm the smart one here.

>literacy is violent
>it oppresses
The only thing oppressive there is the stupidity of whoever wrote that. It's the exact fucking opposite and the only reasons I can think of that they would say that is to justify the extremely low literacy of their target audience and to justify violence against those who peaceably protest them with words.

This. I miss the sweet older ladies in the library helping me find books since they read most of themselves.

OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Dr. Seuss was right

>geting triggered over a librarian telling a retard that her books were trash.

Poor meliana, all she wanted to do was use them for propaganda without getting called out for being the accomplice to a racist retard president.

Holy fuck the editing on this

MASS Dr. Seuss donations to Public Libraries NOW!!!

mfw I am heading to the People's Republik of Cambridge for dinner tonight

specifically Cambridgeport in Cambridge

1 fish
2 fish
D E A D F I S H
J E W F I $ H

this tweet is still up

Saved

HAHAHAHA! Nice.

>you need a graduate degree to put books on a shelf and keep them in order