I've been here a week after seeing this place referenced on huffpost, salon, slate, buzzfeed, and even MSNBC and CNN

I've been here a week after seeing this place referenced on huffpost, salon, slate, buzzfeed, and even MSNBC and CNN.

I've learned that you people are just a bunch of ingrates with no morals or ideologies that contribute to politics.

You just spout off whatever racist shit you can because this place allows hate speech. You see trump ending daca and passing the bucket to congress and celebrate and proclaim he's a genius.
You're all about how good Texas is because they're a backwards conservative state, and then openly mock the fires in California because they were brave enough to vote for a woman, probably because Obama endorsed her over Bernie.
You people are completely lost.

And now you celebrate a far right radical winning a senate nomination. Just because he's openly homophobic and racist, as well as Islamophobic.

I was once on the fence about peace activists shutting down the Patriot Prayer and Patriot Picnic recently, but after seeing it was supported and actually organized here, I'm 100% on board with shutting these events down before they fester into the cesspit that is this website.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v735iR3luRs
youtube.com/watch?v=Gv_yVqJ_l9c
s3.amazonaws.com/ddhqpolls/DDHQ_AL_Senate_Poll_9.29.17.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tldr nigger

niggers tounge my anus

>Huffpost, salon, slate, buzzfeed, and even MSNBC and CNN
Fuck off back to plebit, we're full

>you people?
you don't know who anyone is. lurk more post less faggot. kys please.

>You just spout off whatever you can because this place allows speech.
fuck off pantyfa

Thank you dildo.

Welcome to Sup Forums, now get the fuck out.

why is islamophobia bad? Islam is literally a religion of hate, they accept objectivation of women, getting stoned to death as a punishment and it supports pedophilia. Just look it up, also, lurk more newfag

How long do you think you would last in public using words like that?

Enjoy it here while you can. Dumbass trump already signed a proclamation promising to have feds monitor sites like this. Next step is to criminalize hate speech and you pathetic losers will have nowhere.

nice blog faggot

Uma delicia

You've been here a week? Hahahahaha you're stuck here forever now. It's already to late, you can't escape.

Thanks for stopping by, pussy. Now go fuck off back to your hugbox.

Tl;dr

Reality goy. White Southerners have know for long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=v735iR3luRs

But have you ever considered fucking yourself? I say what I want here because this is a place I can say what I want. I find the nazi comedy funny.

t. goon kike shill

What hate speech? You're the one hating on our board.

omg really? I guess I'll stop then. you got me shakin in my boots.

Student steals MAGA hat, demands victim be punished UR friend?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gv_yVqJ_l9c

>I've been here a week

Lurk for like two more years.

Came to post this

Let's redpill this faggot.
I'll start

Welcome newfag. If you're here, you're here forever. That said, lurk for a while longer(a couple years) that way you won't post like a faggot nigger. You're not in Kansas anymore bud. Just remember, every alphabet agency on Earth constantly monitors everything here and especially the retards. Again, welcome. Be comfy.

>I've been here a week after seeing this place referenced on huffpost, salon, slate, buzzfeed, and even MSNBC and CNN.
>another normie newfag

wtf?

WOW!!!
you're a faggot

BANNON IS A COMMUNIST!

Stop pressing enter after every sentence you pseudo-intellectual fruitcake.

Roy Moore was pushed by Bannon because he would lose easier to Democrats.

>after seeing this place referenced on huffpost, salon, slate, buzzfeed, and even MSNBC and CNN.

You have to go all the way back. All the way.

>Islamophobic.
this word was invented by an Islamist and is used in the 10 year plan to censor any criticism of Islam or changes in western free speech. Idiot.

>I've been here a week after seeing this place referenced on huffpost, salon, slate, buzzfeed, and even MSNBC and CNN.
You've been brainwashed by corporate entities who don't give a damn about you. Their content is designed to manipulate its viewers/readers into becoming Global Communists or Plutocratic Capitalists who are OK with pedophilia, rape by islamic extremists, genocide, persistent warfare against innocent people for profit, all while advertising shit that distracts or poisons you. Wake up, research what you read and hear, or you'll become cannon fodder in the next revolution.

>even MSNBC

Hehehe, that's how it starts faggot. Give it did months and you'll learn. Give it a year and you'll be praising hitler. And remember. You're here forever.

youz best not be bix noodin' out in public whyboi we gon' bust yo ass

And yet you are here. Posting bait threads and participating in discussion. I think you've reached stage of denial but soon you will realize that Sup Forums is always right.

This is like opening the lid of septic tank.
It's not enough to ban this site. You'd spill over into normal productive spaces and spread your toxic ilk slowly.
You're the reason the country is united in banning hate speech. You're leading to your own downfall and you don't even realize it. That's how I can keep my smile and calm sanity.

thanks for the salt, faggot

>Absolutely nothing that means anything

DAS RITE!

Nigger

>Been here a week
>Doesn't know that if you post once you're here forever
Welcome to the crew lad

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shill? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Kekistani Meme Warfare Brigade, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on r/politics, and I have over 300 confirmed r/Sup Forums screencaps. I am trained in Harambe warfare and I'm the top shitposter in the entire Free Kekistani forces. You are nothing to me but just another ShariaBlue shill. I will downvote you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with criticizing God-Emperor Trump? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pedes across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, cuck. The storm that wipes you the pathetic little thing you call your karma. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can trigger you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my non-rare pepes. Not only am I extensively trained in spamming pictures of based black guys, but I have access to the entire arsenal of r/The_Donald's dank memes and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn shill. I will shit HIGH ENERGY all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking banned, kiddo.

stay awhile and listen

Sup Forums has a reputation around some other communities as this big scary place that is all knowing and all powerful.

But you spend a couple days here and you realize it's just a bunch of teenaged angry autistic edgelords afraid of black men fucking their girlfriends and wives.

Can everyone sage this thread before replying? This post is pasta.

>I've learned that you people are just a bunch of ingrates with no morals or ideologies that contribute to politics.
wha wha! how dare you accuse Sup Forums of being your average US politician or US media whore?

>Next step is to criminalize hate speech.
You're not fooling anyone Bolo scum.

>this country is united in banning hate speech
That's why we elected Trump and gave the Republicans control of every branch of federal government, right?

Fpbp. Eat shit OP. If you lurked more like a good newfag you would know that virtually all of our (((offensive))) opinions are based on reality. As opposed to most liberal ideas.

>been here a week
lurk moar faggot

Get the fuck out.

Fuck off loser.

>you people are a bunch of ingrates with no morals that contribute to politics
>after seeing this place on huffpost, salon, slate, buzzfeed and even MSNBC and CNN

Commie fags reading this are supposed to feel more emboldened. Nice try.

Lurk more and you will see through the rough edges...

...Fag!

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave

We are all just prisoners here, of our own device.

That's what I'm starting to see. But the fact that interracial relationships pushes them to such violent/racist ends serves as justification for banning these types of words/dangerous ideas publicly.

u r a nigger faggot m8 - i'll knock ur cunt right in

>banning these types of words/dangerous ideas publicly
Kill yourself communist dog. The answer is never to let a government increase its constriction on the people, period, end of story.

>huffpost, salon, slate, buzzfeed, and even MSNBC and CNN
>no morals or ideologies that contribute to politics
>spout off whatever racist shit
>100% on board with shutting these events down

You are describing your fellow Lefties to a T.

Nigger, fuck you. Every dog has their day, as they say.

Aw wittle baby can't handle words, poor thing.

Yikes

>How long do you think you would last in public using words like that?
i can say whatever i want to a pussy faggot like u coz i can slap u like a bitch and make u suck ur own shit off my dick after
KYS nigger pedo faggot

Nice one senpai

> it's a pol gets btfo by pol episode

obvious bait thread but since I have no where else to discuss this
>Moore only leads a democrat by 6 points, in fucking Alabama
>among those less likely to vote, he's only has a .5% lead
s3.amazonaws.com/ddhqpolls/DDHQ_AL_Senate_Poll_9.29.17.pdf
I would be shitting my pants if I were a republican strategist, and desperately looking for a method to temporarily make Moore mute