80% of tax cuts will go to the 1%

80% of tax cuts will go to the 1%.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQbiWD4Qz_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, liberals wants to be more like Denmark, yes? The industri tax here is 20%, just like Trump wants it to be.

OP is a communist

who gives a fuck about the economy when your future is blacked?

thats what you should be worried about

>people shouldn't keep their own money, it should go to me

Go starve in Siberia, commie scum

>85% of all non essential government services are paid for by the 1%

they're paying their fair share, and the poorer are still getting large tax cuts

You mean the 1% who are financing your politicians? The 1% who grease their members of parliament when they need certain permits and stuff?

Americans invented pay-for-politics. Don't be surprised when it turns out that way.

Stupid liberals! Dont you get it! We give more money to the rich and one day....we will be rich!

ITS FLAWLESS!

How much of the government's money are people entitled to?

>people who make a lot of money pay a lot of taxes

big if true
#cruzmissile

Corporate taxes should be cut.

Loopholes and most deductions should eliminated. Carried interest and state deduction are especially bad.

Taxation should made territorial for both corporate and personal income

Besides this nothing else needs to be done to the tax code.

Russia still sowing and hyping those racial divisions i see

>trump is anti establishme-
>trump wants to help american worke-

Really makes me FUCKING think Drumpfturds. Enjoy the most establishment, swamp filling president YOU'VE EVER HAD

Nobody needs more than 100k a year

America was greatest back in the 1950s when the top tax rate was 91%

100 million in accumulated wealth is a reasonable amount.

Pretty sure the 1 percent pay around 60-70 percent of all taxes

And the 99% are the ones creating 100% of the wealth through their labour

It's pretty bullshit. Of course the denizens here will scream about how "They already pay the most! You're a communist!" as if they also don't benefit from the existence of the government the most. The multi-million/billionaire is entirely dependent on the government to safeguard his wealth in it's various abstract forms as well as providing the various protections for his physical assets. If the government disappeared overnight they'd have a tiny fraction of their wealth left before the mobs got to them and literally nothing after, assuming they were still alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQbiWD4Qz_8

That's only because they make 20% of all income and they're a tiny segment of the population so it's more concentrated.

1% = $300,000 a year. The 1% aren't the uber rich that fuck people, it's far, FAR fewer than that.

kys commie shit.

>Top bracket pays more than half the tax
Thus tax cuts across the board always mean a larger cut for the top bracket. (you're bad at math)
The truly rich don't pay income tax anyway. Income tax ought to be abolished

When AI and robots become completely commonplace in approximately 50 years the wealthy will simply exterminate and or enslave the 99% using corporate killer robots, securing their hegemony

>posts a pro marx zyklon ben meme

Really makes me think. Porky intelligence at its finest

>doesn't understand satire
hahaha commie shit is a shit.

Not surprising coming from someone who thinks the labor theory of value is anything but retarded.

AI is almost certainly being oversold currently. Obviously we'll lose some jobs to automation as had been happening since the invention of the waterwheel but I highly doubt we're going to see a silver bullet technology that puts the majority of the population out of work. They would totally do it if they could though.

>Tax cuts are the only thing I care about
Fuck tax cuts were being replaced by 3rd worlders think of the amazing rapes that are going to happen!

I have an economics degree. LTV had its merits but has been outmoded by the STV. Regardless, Marx's other predictions have come true which is very impressive given the time he wrote his literature.

So yeah, nice try 17 year old edgelord. Just finished The Fountainhead?

You commies like to say that. Reality is, no one paid anywhere near that.

true. but everyone was a fuckton more nationalist and wouldn't cuck elites moving. the world is too interconnected now to think that high tax on the elite would help. They'd leave!

>I have an economics degree. LTV had its merits but has been outmoded by the STV. Regardless, Marx's other predictions have come true which is very impressive given the time he wrote his literature.

Did he predict that every communist regime would collapse due to mass starvation and genocide?

Please name this predictions that came true.

And the poor are going to start PAYING federal income tax? How do you cut THEIR taxes? I'm confuse

> being white and not part of the 1%
You've some work you do goy

>white house is full of 1%ers
>surprised when they give themselves a break

kek

Cute meme

80% of tax revenue comes from the 1%

>Nobody needs more than 100k a year
it's called the bill of rights not the bill of needs

>the more you pay the more a tax cute reduces your tax burden

woah

Marx envisioned a natural progression through capitalism to communism. "Communist" countries like Russia tried to leapfrog through capitalism straight to "communism" under the totalitarian leadership of vile despots like Stalin. If you think capitalism will be the eternal status quo you are retarded. I am not even communist, I am an accelerationist who respects marxian philosophy because I've actually read his work as opposed to the average lolberg ancap who watches a Moly or Peterson video and pretends to be an expert on marxism.

>Not real communism

No, it is. That's the thing that you don't understand. There is no continuous transition. That's because a country will always collapse long before it ever makes it to communism. That's because communism is shit. It's fundamentally at odds with basic reality.

babby tier political thought

First grade tier sophistry.

Of course, even babies can be correct.

You're a capitalist cocksucking bootlicker.

Everything belongs to God first and foremost, he decides what happens to it greedy prick.

>changes to a progressive tax system affect people with higher incomes more than people with lower incomes

Woah....

>50% of the country pays no taxes

The top 20% pay almost 100% of the taxes

Nobody even thinks of Denmark.

You realize there is countries without taxes right? Maybe you should move there. Maybe the Congo? Eritrea? Liberia? Isnt it strange how only the educated high IQ high standard of living countries have taxes? In fact the higher the tax rate generally the higher the levels of all of the above?

Are you a fucking idiot? There are taxes in all 3 of those countries you listed

>taking less of someone’s money is the same as giving them money

United Arab Emirates.
Oman.
Bahrain.
Qatar.
Saudi Arabia.

Pick one

>no link/proof

well imagine my shock

Its funny because Denmark and USA are the only countries in the world that actually predominantly use long term mortgages. There might be some kind of correlation. But I'm pulling shit out of my ass