DAS RITE WHITE BOI

DAS RITE WHITE BOI

WE BUILT DIS COUNTRY

No, John Deere and Caterpillar did.
Or at least that's what you're implying.

Mate, the only thing you built was your t-shirt.

In the sense that the hammer built the house and not the carpenter sure.

Implying that niggers built this country is like a janitor implying be built the Fortune 500 company he works for.

Cotton roads cotton homes cotton power cotton government cotton culture cotton food cotton water cotton clothing

Picking cotton wasn't even that bad.

Black's wrote the Bill of Rights because whites were too stupid to write anything down.

WE

Weird that you couldn't build anything in africa

Do we know the % of whites to blacks in, say, 1700?

Patriotism stems from the Latin root "Patrius"/"Patriae" which means "fatherly".

I don't think I need to elaborate on this any further to show why OP is a fag.

They built lots of countries under white supervision in Africa... oh.

WUZ

pretty sure slavery wasnt legal in the colonies until after 1700 so probably... maybe 1. 1 nigger.

...but they did. They did build this country. What is incorrect about that statement? This country was built on the back of black people.

They were slaves. We used them like donkeys to build what we wanted. They just did what we told them to do, because we made them. Really impressive.

This. Nigger cattle BTFO.

Slaves aren't used for skilled labor.

FOUNDIN' FATHERS
N'SHIET

Yep, and I'll do it again in a heartbeat.

They need to understand they were just cheap labor for the white architects, engineers, and other white working men who designed the infrastructure of america.

to add on to this, we didn't even use them to build shit. We used them to pick crops and serve us.

The entire people as a whole were worth less than the cotton gin which has contributed more to the country then welfare leeching kangs ever did.

>Use ox to plow field
>Oxen built this country

Slavery was made legal in the 1600's because of a nigger who wanted to own his nigger indentured servant for life.

Which one is it?

USA`s wealth is built on money from bolshevik neocolonialism. Other than that + climate the state is worthless. Niggers contributed with local drug pushing services.

This is for South Carolina, by the way. Lazy Dixie-niggers are the ones who infested this country with Blacks.

>The Root

lol

> write a tweet about how black people built the US
> can't name in the space of a tweet one thing they did build

>taking responsibility for the genocide of Native Americans
Bravo! Black people can pay reparations to them.

>This country is 100% cotton and crops
Woah...

Have they ever built anything without whips at their backs?

American patriotism is for everyone rooted into American culture, if you use slavery as an excuse for anything, you should jump on a boat to Liberia.

No you are not a group your ancestors may have helped build this country. What are you doing now to make your own life and by extension the country better.

They built the water gun and peanut butter. But even the last one is debateable

>hurr everything is made of cotton

I live in a pyramid built by kangz.

The Root dances to whatever tune the hook nosed Jew devil plays

You mean you picked the cotton and did grunt work?

>water gun
I find myself oddly impressed

But I thought patriotism was a stepping stone to fascism.

FRESH OC HERE

They built the Old South to a certain extent, but that was obliterated in the Civil War.

If they built this country why can't they build Africa?

Checkmate.

All along... it was white people who dindu nuffin

They ruined it. Europeans built it, in every single sense. Not Jews, not Chinese, not Africans, not the indigenous people.

In 1860 over 90% of american export was cotton, supplying 60% percent of the world's cotton. Over half of the GDP of the time came from cotton profits. Like 20% more percent of GDP came from other crops slave labor was used for like tabacco. Before the industrial revolution crops may not have been 100% but was bigger than anything else we produced. We wouldn't be were we are without them.

They require white people to tell them what to do.

They were used for unskilled agricultural labor; wtf is wrong with you. As another poster stated, did oxen build this country, or mule teams?

The root is literally an endless stream of KANGZ (((you)))

>if you had to pay (minimal) wages you would have made slightly less money for a few decades in your history

good argument m8

let's play a game, name a civilisation (older than 1833, when whites voluntarily abolished slavery in their own countries) not built on slavery.

I didn't realize the country was made out of cotton.

No.

You were forced against your will to dig holes, and pick cotton. If you weren't forced to do those things you would have done absolutely nothing but sit around, bitching, fucking, and shitting all over everything and yourselves.

Just as you do now that we can't force you to work.

Damn never knew all those big buildings in cities were made out of cotton

But they didn't, pay those minimal wages. I'm not arguing hypotheticals. Just that acting like crops wasn't that big of a deal before the industrial revolution is beyond retarded. Acting like American slave labor was not a benefit from the time of the founding until it was abolished is just dishonest. Ask yourself what happened to the south after the war. The south hasn't been the same economic power since.

Pretty sure Rockefeller did (not the record label)

All dem peanut butter buildings

Everything is made out of cotton.
Which black people were merely laborers for.

Why the fuck do they insist on stealing everyone's history?

>1860
>before the industrial revolution

righto chap

i'm not saying they didn't gain from it, i'm saying that having cheap labour didn't "build" the country, it just increased the profit margins of the top (at a stretch) 20% of farmers

i'm also saying that this was in no way unique to any one country, so why do you act like it was?

This country was 90% white for generations. Whites built this country.

Niggers made the south rich, but we burned down everything during the civil war so whatever.

>Be a slither of the population.
>Be illiterate.
>Be low skilled, even in the trades.
>be regionally concentrated.
>be almost nonexistent on westward expansion.

>"Build" America

Yeah. Abso-fucking-loutley not. This is another unsubstantiated attempt to remove the credit, accomplishments, and history of white americans.

Its fucking ridiculous.

didnt say 1860 was before, just where the stats came from. Also pointing at that time cotton and other crops were still our number one export, even while the north was industrializing. And without slavery the south hasn't been the same economic power house since. I ain't calling it unique. I just don't like denying history. I ain't agreeing that they built this country, but I ain't acting like cotton wasn't a big fucking deal at the time.

pic related.

WE WUZ TRUMP

>live in Phoenix
>city founded after the civil war

Didn’t build my country faggot

>slavery in America

1776-1865 = 89 years
1865-2017 = 152 years

Let’s assume all work was done by black people, which is of course untrue, but we still have had almost twice as long without slaves as with slaves

Only because the white man gave them the tools and direction. Blacks can accomplish only so much with dirt and sticks.

Picking cotton built the country?
I'm against slavery, but to say that black people built this country is just inaccurate.