Just a question Sup Forums why are they so many characters that are 15-17 mostly all mangas...

Just a question Sup Forums why are they so many characters that are 15-17 mostly all mangas, or shows have the protagonists of this age do you like that Sup Forums I really think it's kind of for marketing porpuses for Shonen and what not buy why do seinen have also a lot of characters of that age?

>mangas

Learn English.

probably easier for the target audience to relate to teenage characters having any semblance of free time in jap society.

Because your life literally ends after high school once you become an "adult" at the age of 18, according to Japanese.
High school is your last chance to have an adventure in life.

source

>not recognizing shindols are
absolutely plebeian

Just never been able to find it on sadpanda

how new

user pls

>never been able to find shindol on sadpanda
kys newfag

Easy, at that age you can both experience high school and still have some type of expectation for being an adult. It's perfect honestly. It allows the characters to be childlike and adults whenever you need them to.

It's called Emergence, by Shindol. It's trying to be edgy and """"""""""realistic""""""""""" but it's nothing like what addiction is actually like. It ends with the main character OD'ing while pregnant yet somehow the kid turns out perfectly fine.

>mom heavily uses heroin while pregnant
>dies in the bathroom, alone
>heroin and a lack of oxygen somehow don't seriously harm or kill the baby
It's shit. Don't bother.

>""""""""""
Fuck off.

Watsamatta m8? Got a problem with ((((this)))) too?

user, you do know that it was just a dream and she actually died on the toilett, right?

Thanks user. Turns out I already read it. must have been shit since I didn't rate or favorite.

That's what there are different kinds of brackets for. ([{}]).
Don't be lazy. Do it properly.

But user the title is only one word!
emergence

Why is this meme still around, college life can be just as easy going or even easier then secondary school

>mfw it's released in current year and he's too slow to catch up

>Thinking the baby was fine
Ayyyyyyyyy

They grew accommodated to it. Basically there're already established formulas for "highschool MC story", so it's much easier to stick to one of these plots and change only what is needed for their idea than come up with something completely original.

Besides, teenagers with absent parents are basically white papers. They can move around, do whatever, but their past is irrelevant and can go in any direction, so it's much easier to write than an adult. For example, if you were to write a 40 years old university professor: there's 40 years of backstory to cover, with several things to consider: is he married, single, why? why did he choose his job, what's his field of research? etc and etc. It's no surprise authors usually go for the "he's a mangaka or NEET" route when they want to write an adult.

i thought high school age = college age in jap?

g.e-hentai.org/g/948236/034011d8e8/

My japanese teacher told me that high school gets pretty hard the last year because the university entrance exams are hard as fuck, but once they enter they can relax, I think it is when they finish college and have to become salaryman when their lives go to shit.