How does one game predict everything?

How does one game predict everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo
youtu.be/oibUTqm6PiY
store.steampowered.com/app/397550/Deus_Ex_Revision/
youtube.com/watch?v=2pRiiIhLnsk
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/gmdx-deus-ex-advancement-mod-v9-released.85250/
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtu.be/BMrl7ge_uSg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid_2:_Sons_of_Liberty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_Ex_(video_game)
wired.com/1996/05/memetic/
andrewboyd.com/truth-is-a-virus-meme-warfare-and-the-billionaires-for-bush-or-gore/
cfpm.org/jom-emit/overview.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hXdMXkytVgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

libs are predictable.

not everything, but a lot

youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo

It was all there already.

the ones in power like to tell everyone what they're going to do before they do it

Because it took contemporary conspiracy theorists seriously in its attempt at worldbuilding.
And in hindsight, the conspiracy theorists were right.

This.

So I downloaded the game but the gameplay feels pretty shit. Any mods to fix it?

It doesn't

git gud

youtu.be/oibUTqm6PiY

>the conspiracy theorists were right
They were always right

Labeling them "conspiracy theorists" was LITERALLY a cia psyop to discredit them and they even said so themselves.

Command & Conquer Generals predicted everything

Muslim sandniggers take over Europe , U.S. loses superpower status. China BTFOs the world

Also the Red Alert series was secretly redpilling you that the Nazis saved Europe from full Soviet control. Furthermore Yuri's Revenge was a nod to Yuri bezmenov and they were telling us that even though we won the Cold War we lost to mind control

There is no game more redpilled than C&C

give me deus ex is required for normies

Don't bitch out during the tutorial level on liberty island, it kind of sucks but it's worth suffering through.

Because you're too underaged to know everyone saw this coming.

AK47's FOR EVERYONE!

Because the guy who wrote it has an English degree from Harvard, and a Mathematics degree from MIT.
(Inb4 "hurr that doesn't mean anything, college is for dumb Jews!!")

I SHALL DIE FOR THE CAUSE!

store.steampowered.com/app/397550/Deus_Ex_Revision/
youtube.com/watch?v=2pRiiIhLnsk

it was made by the illuminati, the story handed to ion storm not the code for the game itself obviously

this

its like saying Orwell and Huxley or for shit and giggles Herbert had some predictive powers. No, it was plenty of fucking obvious we will hit the shitter.

Haven't played it in like 15 years and don't remember much, should fix that. That said, idgaf about spoilers, what did it predict?

It would explain that last minute swipe of the twin towers before 9/11 was even a thing back then.
I still don't think it was coincidence.
Anyway shouldn't tinfoilfags rejoice because if the game's storyline is true then someday someone is gonna usurp them from within their own organization? Tho it's also weird why they removed the option to join Bob in his version of the NWO.

Meme war
9/11
A nanomachine plague
cybernetics
One world currency
The fall of the US

>10mm becomes mainstream
FUCK YES MY BODY IS READY!

>designed

Only 2 of those things (arguably 3 with currency) happened though...

revision is shit

Oh yea a terrorist strike on the statue of liberty
soyfood and soy candybars for the poor and middle class

what did pol think of the new one? i haven't played all of it yet

Pretty much this. You should see the guy who was the lead director he's a fucking Jack ads with a huge ego over deus ex.

was thinking of playing it because it looks fresh
What's so bad about it?

What are you even talking about? It was all there, everyone with a brain knew it. That's why it was so great, it pretty much covered all the topics people were talking (and being concerned) about at the time.

So it's nothing more than an elaborate copy paste of that time's tinfoil all molded into a storyline and setting?

Revision is great, are you a GMDX shill?

It's shit. Get GMDX instead:

rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/gmdx-deus-ex-advancement-mod-v9-released.85250/

People weren't talking about the meme war when it came out.

not possible, mods are busy shutting down threads.

Metal Gear Solid 2 (2001) disagrees with you

conspiracy theory is a word made up to shut down thruthseekers and make them look nuts.

Deus Ex came out before MGS2
I'm pretty sure the first mention of nanomachines was in Metal Gear Solid 1

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Yes, but it also contains references to philosophical and historical works that actually made the world as it is, and explains a lot of things for the layman, so to speak.

>The Usenet newsgroup alt.memetics started in 1993 with peak posting years in the mid to late 1990s.
Didn't you read any cyberpunk btw? Snow Crash for example?

And Rushkoff, Dennett, Burroughs, McLuhan, Chomsky, Lynch, Brodie etc. But of course, who reads books amirite.

Deus Ex predates it.

What year Deus Ex take place, shill.
What year is the current year, shill.
What about the European replacement plan, shill.

They had no concept of meme war. They were just old nerds shitposting politely.

Something like a virtual guide/trainer for a faster catching up?

Nice numbers but what?
I'm not a shill(I hope)

>people think revision is good

youtu.be/BMrl7ge_uSg

unironically this.

Just ignore Red Alert 3, it's pure garbage.

Metal Gear Solid 2 : 2001
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid_2:_Sons_of_Liberty

Metal Gear Solid: 1998
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid

Deus Ex: 2000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_Ex_(video_game)

Don't get me wrong both franchises are full of redpills.

>They had no concept of meme war.
I get it, millennials invented everything. Nice meme broski.

wired.com/1996/05/memetic/
andrewboyd.com/truth-is-a-virus-meme-warfare-and-the-billionaires-for-bush-or-gore/
cfpm.org/jom-emit/overview.html

deep

by this logic the world may be flat after all

I mean, I member usenet fairly vividly. It was just fags talking mostly esoterically about memes, the structure of them, etc.

There was no coalition.

See Literally yes lol

THANK YOU FOR THE NEW SHOES!

why contain it

'scool

It's a shame that Snake didn't fuck Naomi

>You are only your body and collection of memories, if someone could receive your memories and appear just like you, they are effectively the same person

MGS 5 dropped some heavy existential redpills, shame it was unfinished though. Fucking Konami

OLD MEN

>Technology of Peace
>NATO I mean GDI.

Westwood was a factory for redpills. Then they were destroyed by the (((EA)))

I have a theory that the whole Metal Gear franchise is a VR simulation. Why else would there be a health bar? or a Codec where you could see people talking? Or how it's like events and characters seem to be repeating themselves. Otacon talking about "disc changes" and stuff. Psycho mantis playing with the controller...

In MGS2 they did mention that Raiden has extensively used the Shadow Moses VR.

Perhaps the patriots won in the end and chose to train new soldiers based on what they could collect on Big Boss and his clones?
Rising is also a simulation.

Oh yea also the "I-drone" in MGSV or sahelanthropus, even Venom's mechanical hand
Those things never existed in the 1980s

Also the experimental tank in the 60s MGS3
Shit like that never existed

It's all the patriots attempts to patch lost information in order to construct the perfect VR training simulation.

Shegorath = sahelanthropus = Rex = Ray

They're all the same but slightly changed. The setting is also the same around or inside Shadow Moses.

The "Big Boss" games were pretty heavily hinted to be a simulator. MGS 3 mission is called "Virtuous Mission" (to which boss says "Virtual Mission?")
Not to mention "Time Paradox" and references to the patriots and other contemporary plot points in the mgs universe.

Strong case to make MGS2 is a simulator Raiden is in, maybe snake actually died on the tanker.

MGS1 I think is "real," 4 debatable

did it "predict" or rather, did it "inspire" instead? hhhmmm.

>MGS1 I think is "real"
It's not.
Psycho Mantis breaking the third wall and moving the PS1's controller or talking about it. He's clearly been programmed to behave that way because it's what Snake subconsciously remembers of him and what the patriots managed to extract from his body and patch together(Alleged telepath and all).
Like I said some information/memories were lost so the VR was incomplete and they had to patch it.
Plus didn't you notice how "advanced" the world was even in the 1960s such as Naked Snake being able to communicate by radio long range with crisp sound quality WITHOUT any radio on him or earpiece.
Or how advanced the world got over the span of 5 years since the tanker incident in 2009 and had cyborgs and shit walking around?

Metal Gear as a whole is about playing the role of a user/player of that simulation. No doubt the player's world is set in the future somewhere and they're some military figure that's supposed to take out walkers/Metal Gears so they have to have their brains harvested and put in brain cases in order to live for a moment as "the greatest warrior" so it rubs off on them. Kinda like what World Marshal was doing with the orphans in Metal Gear Rising.
Also the cover art of the first metal gear game ever had the guy from Terminator movie on it which could hint that it may not actually be the patriots but some rebel group in the far future.
Sky net = Patriots

Ofc it might not actually be some rebel group from the far future but a way the patriots test to see whose genes would be loyal and who won't be.

Raiden what what Venom Snake was to Big Boss a doppelganger. A slightly altered reliving of that memory where Big Boss had a double of him running around.

Venom = loses limbs and body(taken over by Big Boss memories)
Raiden = loses limbs and body(cybernetics but tries to imitate Snake as much as he can and he wore an eyepatch in Revengence to add to the effect)

This game's plot is not real. Nothing that happens inside the game is "real".
What the fuck?

Also that dream Naked Snake had:
youtube.com/watch?v=hXdMXkytVgI

>ywn bob page