What is the 'right' way to do tsundere?

What is the 'right' way to do tsundere?

You posted her, OP. Also this is now a Mikoto Thread.

It helps if she's not violent and abusive towards her love interest.

Male tsunderes are the only acceptable kind

No man wants a thundercunt, on the other hand girls go wild for guys who are mean and cold to them at first

Well, obviously not like in your example.

make a classic tsundere rather than a modern tsundere.

Make MC not shit.

The "too shy to admit her feelings" type is adorable as fuck.

Not including any in the series.

Like him, minus the gay thing.

I don't know what's up with all the misaka threads lately, but I like it.

This. Modern tsunderes feel like parodic meme characters.

No such thing.

What do you mean exactly by "classic"?

Not at all.

Pic extremely related.

Only tsundere that worked in Raildex is Fukiyose. Irritable and antagonistic to Touma because of his reputation of slacking off, being perverted, and being a member of the three idiots, but gets along well with him (and the others), plays baseball, and only uses violence when Touma's "luck" overreaches or is deliberately trying to do something lewd.

What's more their personalities bounce of each other, with Touma sometimes making fun of the silly things Fukiyose does. Too bad neither Touma nor Fukiyose has interest in the other so not technically "tsundere", but their sexual tension in the Daihaseisai was ridiculous, man.

The ideal tsundere should be someone who is initially cold/antagonistic toward MC, but eventually warms up to him AND stays that way.

Misaka Mikoto

girl is col and tell the guy off because she feel superior/feel embarrassed about liking him but then later cant keep loving him and they end up as a couple. Then she is just really sweet to him.. This can be either just in private or just overal.

Modern tsundere is a bipolar bitch that inflicts physical harm, rapidly switches between being a nice person and being a bitch to him. And as soon as the guy thinks she likes him and is nice to her she starts being violent again.

In short a classic tsundere is angry but when pressed is flushed and later is just sweet. A modern tsundere is just a dick and nice at random and the guy will just suffer abuse if he attempts anything

That line is so cute.

It made smile the first time and I'm smiling again ;_;

>modern tundere
>not trash

At least neo tsundere are consistent.

>ally, fembro, good friend to knock sense into you, prickly but caring, tomboy and ojou contrast, strong and willful to flustering and endearing
>all in one
One of the best, if not quite possibly the tsundere ever made.

>classic tsundere is a personality trait
>modern tsundere is a cluster B personality disorder

Yeah, that about sums it up.

"Oh user, I had no idea you felt this way! Why didn't you something earlier. user, I don't care if you don't have any friends. I don't care if you aren't some loud, sociable person. I didn't choose to date you because I thought you were different from how you are. It's you I want to be around. It's you I have strong feelings for. I love you user, and I wish you weren't so stubborn and would allow yourself to accept that. In the time we've been together I feel like I've told you more about my life than I've ever told anyone else. And it's because you're someone I can see myself being with for a very long time. And as long as you see me as someone you want to be with then it's all that matters, I promise!"

Any tsundere that's sincerely cute is good.

The right way to do her is to first take her ass, then take her pussy, then make her suck you off while she's looking up into your eyes.

>pink Houki
>good
>even worth remembering

Who the fuck made this shit?

having her repeatedly humiliated as a result of her shitty behaviour

>still forcing that meme
You did, THK.

>while she's looking up into your eyes.

Stella isn't on there.

>Classic
A character with decent depth that shows dislike/aggression for the MC but warms to then as their relationship develops.

>Modern
Le funny cartoon character! XDDD >:C ;D

Like Shana who's the pinnacle of tsundere.

Classic tsundere and variations of it are probably the best kind.

I rather take a neo tsundere than a modern tsundere. Neo tsundere is like a dere dere with a strange start. Modern tsundere is just a cunt

>loyal yuri friend that would probably take your dick since some of her love interest her ladycum is on it.

Don't believe trolls. This forced segregation of classic and modern doesn't exist, especially not in Japan. Tsundere is just tsundere. A girl that's hostile/disgusted/dislikes from the start but later moves to sweet/lovely/cute is a tsundere. How an author writes such an archetype varies, so different types can be described, but they're all just tsundere in the end.

but stella isnt a tsundere. She goes straight for the dick with only a little hesitation at the start. Hardly enough to call it tsundere

Dumb, cute and manipulable

There is a clear enough difference between tsunderes that you can make a subcategory of classic and modern and you prove it in your own post.
>A girl that's hostile/disgusted/dislikes from the start but later moves to sweet/lovely/cute is a tsundere
Except there are tsunderes that revert to angry bitch mode.

This

At least you don't disagree with me.

Does Michiru really count? She's deliberately and consciously trying to act out the tsundere archetype when she's really not. I found Yumiko much more of an actual tsundere.

Make both parties involved tsundere.

Don't.

>manipulable
of course. That is why she is there.

>You will never have sex with her while her other personality is awakened.
>You will never have her other self take over and tell you all the embarrasing fetishes and weak spots so you can please her to the fullest extend.
>You will never hear mitchuru bitch on her other self that she wants to shut up while she is with you.
>You will never have her ask if you want to have sex with her other self so she can too know the warmth of your body.

She and Corticarte are still in my top 5 of favourite female characters.

Though I like the super social happy archetype characters more.
Like Asuka from Hibiki Euphonium. Or Airi from Bokumachi.

There being different type of tsundere is an inherently natural process in writing. It's completely different from this forced segregation that came out only several years ago, mainly by ignorant idiots.

A tsundere have always mean a girl goes tsun to dere, never that a girl can't ever show traits similiar to tsun again. A girl who is bitchy due to say, a fuse of a temper at the core of her personality, but still have a temper even after she becomes lovestruck is quite normal. As long as she still is lovestruck and isn't dishonest anymore, then she isn't tsun, even if she still have bitchy moments. It has been like that since ages, well before this notion of misconceived contemporary difference.

either male tsundere are have her actually have a good reason to distrust and be wary of the protagonists

Kirino is best and pretty realistic for anime. She undergo development that have powerful and meaning impact and is expressive in dealing with raw emotions. This extends to even influencing her rival to step it up.

Kagerou Daze has three tsundere girls in it:
A reclusive girl who was constantly irritated because she had narcolepsy.
A motherly and violent reverse trap.
A 13 billion year old being from beyond time in the form of a little girl.

Have the main character not actually like her romantically so her tsundere antics actually hurt her chances at winning anything other than a spot in the friend zone, if that.

...or so I'd wish. Does any show actually do that?

>There being different type of tsundere is an inherently natural process in writing
Except nips shit out waves of identical girls. That is why there are character types and subtypes. Because every harem ticks many of them with barely and difference.

Classic and modern tsundere segregation is as much forced as naming some girls dandere and other tsundere. It isnt forced, its just labeling of archetypes observed.

Done right

>I don't dislike him

Used goods tsunshit a shit.

Violent tsunderes should NEVER EVER be done outside of comedy.

OP posted an example.

Violent tsundere isn't funny.

>Stereotyping your characters personality to fit predefined traits that have been done hundreds of times before
>'right'

Fuck this dere shit tbch

yep

that feeling when the term is so fucking diluted now that casuals think it just means "shy"

Even in comedy they are pretty shit as the gimmick wears out really quickly. Though Japan does not seem to get that repeating the same joke over and over does not make something funny.

That's completely different. You can't explain, much less justify the use of modern and classic as a label used to imply a change in how tsundere is written. Such terms imply that there's a difference from a complementary point, but such a different doesn't exist in reality and neither has writing changed since "modern" types have existed long before this label came about. Before, people often describe tsundere by tsun and dere ratio and that makes sense, but modern and classic does not.

Violent tsundere a shit.

A permanently gagged or mute tsundere would be ideal.

Violent tsundere a best.

Why is Misaka so much better than all the other girls on the series?

best

She's not even the best science girl. She's not even the best Misaka.

Japan is very attached to it's tropes and stereotypes, they kind of like the expected.

No violence or abusiveness. Have her be honest with her affections. And perhaps most importantly, have proper characterization beyond the tsundere part.

>implying

Misaka a best. The only reason the other Misakas are great is because they are made from Misaka.

>The GIKU
>not absolute shit

When will this meme end?

The opposite of tsunderes like Yui is the right way. 99% deredere and 1% tsuntsun is shit.

Perfection is hard to beat.

"Modern" tsundere is usually just flat out bipolar.

we can change the labels classic and modern to good and shit if that is what you want

>Insulting our God-President Tsundere

Hina is gonna beat you up, nigga.

that body needs to be bred

t.secondary

In the butt

>Tsundere I like = good
>Tsundere I don't like = shit
What change?

As much as I use to love sex with middle school girls, the last 20 years has made them go crazy as fuck and they don't look at you anymore. They just close their eyes. You see them again and again and they just go blank. Probably dreaming of cell phones and candy.

Middle school girls aren't worth it. Their head is messed up with electronics and no outlet for their hormonal changes.

It's like this right... this 6th grader, back 15 or so years ago wanted a tomodachi or whatever those keyring pets are. We fucked, said she wanted it. Gave it to her with some beads. Gave her the pet thing as a present with money. The guy managing our session knew me for years. Then she wants me to bring her steak and shake next time. So I do. She didn't want to fuck the next time even though she had to and I got her food. She lied to the manager guy about the electronic pet gift. Called me horrible outright. Literally two hours later she appears at my work saying she didn't do any of the things that she did right in front of me and the guy like I'm some idiot and chooses to believe her own story and wants me to hire her again for sex in the future so that she can get something... I forgot.

They are just not logical. If I wasn't so nice and understanding of her fucked up brain, the wrong guy would beat the shit out of her.

Stay away from middle schoolers. They aren't even that good of a fuck. It's best to get the girls before the change and before they are indoctrined by society to believe that sex with someone who will do nice things for you is wrong.

Classic = shit. Modern = good.

Don't mind me, just posting Mikoto in a Mikoto thread.

Your bait = low quality

I bet you like Mayoiga and Kiznaiver aswell.

There is no right way
It's inherently shit

Mikoto is better than Misaki and LO, so she's best science girl and Misaka.

Kill yourself. Yui is literally saving the tsundere archetype as we speak.

>Chitoge a good tsundere

Why is she so perfect?

Newfag here. What is a tsundere

Triggered much?

My opinion > your shit opinion.

Enjoy your ban newshit~

I agree.

Best Misaka is Will-tan.
Best science girl is Saiai.

the pot calls the kettle black

you can't ban someone strictly for being new