There needs to be more anime about cooking

There needs to be more anime about cooking

I find this one particularly bad at that though. The food is just badly depicted. Unappetizing.
The only reason to watch it is for the girls. That's not a bad thing, but that means it's not really a show about cooking for me.

Koufuku Graffiti was great. Great characters, nice and realistic dynamics and heartwarming finale.

SnS S2 soon.

>The food is just badly depicted. Unappetizing.

What is it like to be wrong about everything, ever?

is Koufuku Graffiti getting s2?

After Hidamari S5

I actually really, really liked Koufku Graffiti but not for the food and more for the mood. It had this melancholic feeling going on.

This

Have you eaten the foods they made before? It was kind of unusual stuff if you're used to chicken nuggets.

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. it looks like a sponge, not something crispy.

Well, it is tofu.

I love seeing girls eat because i know they're going to shit all that food out eventually and imagining this makes it fucking hot.

So you've never eaten bean curd nigiri.
>these people are allowed to pass judgment on KG

nah, this cartoon was boring shit

if you just want le ebic waifoos then go watch literally any other moeshit cartoon, cooking has nothing to do with it

>he never ate fried tofu
>he doesn't even know what inarizushi looks like
Poor you.

How does it feel to watch food that you've never tasted? Isn't it hard to imagine how it tastes?

I haven't tried many of the foods I see in cooking anime. I wonder if that makes it naturally less appealing to gaijin.

I've eaten everything KG has shown and I've gained 10lbs over the week that I watched it. It's good for bulking.

Tsuyuko best girl

SnS is about sex, not food.

This show just had a such a good feel. It was super cozy watching it during winter

cooking or not, i'd eat a ryou

>no more futari dubiduba ever again

TABETAI
A
B
E
T
A
I

the dubiduba with the pseudo yakuza was probably the cutest thing that year

Taberu~ taberu~

>The food is just badly depicted. Unappetizing.

>Koufuku Graffiti
>Dagashi Kashi
>Wakako-zake
>Shokugeki no Souma
>Amaama to Inazuma
NOW is the age of food anime!