Equality or liberty?

Equality or liberty?
You can only choose one.

equality

Liberty, Equality breeds only Degenerecy.

Liberty or Death.

why

Liberty always. Equality's fundamental axioms are wrong, and every attempt of making humans equal has always resulted in a worsening of the the human condition, in the past, present, and future.

Liberty you fuck.
No one is equal.

Give me liberty or give me death.

fraternity

Equality of what?

Neither thanks. I would rather choose the survival and success of my race.

Because liberty it's a lie.

Your question has been Trumped

Fuck off woman.

Liberty above all

So is equality of outcome of individuals and groups.

Liberty

>Equality

If you choose this, prepare for disappointment for your entire life.

It does not exist.

Yes, but it's a lie I can see through, instead of a lie designed to keep me ignorant.

>do you want to shower niggers with gibs or use them as slave labour
I choose the third way, thank you.

Liberty

First specify the liberty you're talking about, then we can establish if it's a lie.

Liberty

Neither

Let's go with both, comrades.

UNITE

Liberty of movement, liberty of education (language, history, etc), liberty of action.

>t. low IQ nigger

Liberty, fuck equality.

Monarchy when.

Liberty. Inequality is the rule of nature, and hierarchy the rule of God.

Liberty. There is no such thing as equality. Everyone is born with different talents and intelligence and motivation.

unity

Hope your country gets better, Swede bro.

I chose neither.

Equity, which is based in liberty and proportional equality. Even egalitarians don't want total equality, if they claim so ask them if blind people should also be threaded equality and be able to drive cars.

Liberty.
The French revolution was objectively the biggest travesty in European history, prove me wrong.

Liberty duh , only a nigger wants equality. Governments know this and they try to control us more and more ; but why when the left expresses themselves as wanting "equality" the government's first course of action is to have their way ? Stop being a goy ; liberty is the only true way to advance humanity.

liberty. Equality is worthless as people are inherently unequal, but we can all be equally free.
Freedoms vs Free stuff.

see

Liberty. Equality is a false god

Pic related, always. A nation that puts equality above liberty will find themselves bereft of both.

liberty of movement? you mean within your own country? That's on you to decide within your government.
liberty of education? That's not a liberty, that's a privilege. Nowhere in the constitution (which you guys try to cite all the time despite not being a state) does it entitle you to an education. We made that a privilege.
liberty of action? You mean to be a domestic terrorist or do you mean freedoms under the bill of rights?
You don't know what you're talking about, you jaded ignoramus.

liberty
liberty = equality
if people don't end up equal in a free meritocracy, then they're not equal objectively