Ten thousand years later, still no S2

Ten thousand years later, still no S2.

is not going to happen

Izayoi a shit.
Worse than Kirito and Touma.

I belive in that S2.
LORD GOD PLEASE !

It was shit, why would you want S2?

At least volume 11 is finally translated.

10k years from now we'll have machines we can describe something to and have it generate media, from music to books to anime for us. 10k years from now just ask a computer to make you a season 2.

Read it last night. Good shit. Epic is the only way to describe it. I thought i would be satisfied to at least read vol.11 before translations stops for good, but now I really want to read vol.12.

Right after Horizon S3

Season 1 wasn't that good

Horizon is shit though.

People only care about the titts

Huh, no.

Where? Is it in baka tsuki?

The translations are ending? When?

I just don't understand, the series have like 20 volumes and they just adapted 2, I mean, why the fuck they don't make S2 already?

>actually giving link
Delete this now. Do you want the translation to stop because of "that"?

Where're the translations?

Whole reason I opened this thread. Thanks for not letting me down.

>S3
I would gladly suck dicks and even swallow to see Underwood arc animated.

It had it's good points, but Izayoi is too shitty of a character and feels out of place in the show. Tryhard power-fantasy character for teenagers to latch onto and cute girls doing cute things doesn't mix. If it wasn't for him, I bet this show would've done well and gotten another season.

The only thing i enjoyed about this show was watching the rabbit getting bullied. I want a season 2 just for more.

>Look up latest spoilers
>Shota fuccboi is no longer a shota and now has a harem of lolis

It's probably for the best.

I'm not liking the new artist. But some of the newer designs is good, like Kuu-chan here.

>no cuck, i hate
too menly for youu?

read the novels anime fag

How much of the novels are translated?

As far as I know, all published side stories and v1 to v11.

>vol.11 translation out
really?

Yes. Miracles do happen, sir.

Thought Izayoi died or something

When did Usagi get her ears back?

One question for novel readers, is there any romance in this or is it all family zoned.

ahh good then, i'll just wait till a good user upload the vol.11, did they finally managed to kill Azi dahaka?

no he's not, although he's gravely injured

Usagi got her usamimi back on vol.10

Did translation quality ever stop sucking? It made me drop the early volumes.

read the moonrunes then

Tears in the face of Izashit please

You just have to read it user. It's better if you read it to find out for yourself.

Yes, but it can barely be said that Izayoi has romantic interests. It's usually the girls that do, but even saying that is a stretch. None of the girls have real romantic intentions towards him. All of them have affections for him in different ways, but it's not romantic. The real romance so far is between Jin and Pest, possibly Homura and Ayato.

>Horizon is shit though.

Did you try to understand what's going on and watch the entire thing? I also though it was shit the first time around and dropped it after 5 or 5 episodes. I'm really glad I picked it up again though.

Izayoi got onii-chan zoned by like 95% of the No Names, including the main girls outside Kurousagi.

I thought the series ended already?

Part 1 ended. Part 2 (title tag: Last Embryo) is on-going that continues from a two years timeskip and it will conclude the story per author's words.

Oh cool

I will never forgive how they ruined Kurousagi by making her a loli.

>People only care about the titts
The tits aren't actually good enough to care about, so no.

Lies and slander. Kurousagi got an upgrade. Loli is cuter and sexier.

Ugh.