"RACIST GET OUT" Sup Forums BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=sxITADfhXnk

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

One day all these self described champions of diversity are going to learn that diversity wasn't a better idea.

drop the meme flag if you want people to read your posts

I didn't read anything you posted and neither will anyone else

Jesus those comments are absolute cancer. Feels like it is 2014 in that fucking place.

honestly guys.. why this pretended outrage? why this exaggerated horror at someone writing some slurs on a message board?

it makes him look like a fucking pussy whip. he's more condemning of "slurs" than he is of terrorism against americans.

his founding fathers didn't even think nignogs were persons.. think about that for a second.

Fuck why did I read that

>Unironically being a foot soldier of ZOG in 2017

Good goy.

It's lip service.

not true leaf

tell me that not all burgers who serve in the air force are such outstanding pussy weakings as this "man"

IF YOU CAN'T TREAT PEOPLE WITH RESPECT GET OUT

He's smart.

He knows the future of the military is mostly minorities.

Also you can't have shit like that going on in the military as it causes way to many problems.

That's disrespectful to tell people to get out.

Get out.

This video needs to be stormedfaged

>the appropriate response to a horrible idea is a better idea

I can actually respect this man.

>t-th-the army would side with us right-wingers in case of civil war!!!
kek

Military brass fucking hates divisions within the ranks. A racist army is not a good army, it's dysfunctional and it gets people killed.

War isn't about your keks and your lulz, real people will die if they don't eliminate these pointless racial divides between service members.

The retards (mostly women, of course) in the comments are calling this guy a leader. He's a pussy and is anti-white/anti-American "progressive." He's all for policing private language and focusing solely on white males. Only evil cowards hold white males to a different standard.

Every non-white (certainly blacks, in the least) intrinsically dislikes or hates whites. Good luck with that.

most of the army comes from the south so yeah they would

I am so sick of this "Trump is a white supremacist" narrative.

I WISH HE WAS!

Lol, the US Army leaders now talking about "the power of diversity" too.
Absolutely immasculated

Wow we should really all just get along right? White, black, Christian, Muslim, gay, straight and trannies uniting together to destroy third world countries for Israel and the military industrial complex that's the American dream.

DRUMPFT BLOWN THE FUCKED OUT!!! IMPEACHMENT INCOMING!!!

>Chair Force Academy

Only doing it to save their jobs, in reality, doubt anyone gives a flying (no pun intended) fuck. Marine Corp allowed us to exploit women on social media for years until congress cracked down on leadership, probably a similar circumstance for this superintendent.

t. crayon eater

Or you can stop trying to "fix" what ain't broken.

>diversity is a better idea
Citation needed

Someone should write "death to all whites" somewhere just to sway the narrative and see how the pussy responds. Possibly watch him embrace his cuckoldry in front of everyone, that would be great.

Hoax.
Swallowed it all. Hook, line and sinker.
Now, let's have a three-day seminar on how racism is bad, diversity is our strength, blah, blah, blah. A few minority set-asides. Maybe a few diversity monitors. Maybe any hire or promotion needs to be approved by the right diversity committee.
Don't. Take. The. Bait.

>A few minority set-asides. Maybe a few diversity monitors. Maybe any hire or promotion needs to be approved by the right diversity committee.

Notice the same pattern throughout everything right now?

This is standard virtue signalling (aka an attempt at good PR) from the US military. This won't change anything.

Rest assured that racism and sexism are still alive and well in our armed services.

Looks like we got the Air Force on our side

ALT-RIGHT AND DRUMPF BTFO!

Wait, isn't it pretty racist when the air force bombs ISIS, taliban, and pretty much any non-white enemy of the USA?

I thought infantry dudes were supposed to be the dumb ones.

How does one react to this, now that you see that the army doesn't even recognize or care about racism and oppression against whites and Christians?

>Hey rabbi, whatcha doin'?

>THE RESPONSE FOR HORRIBLE IDEARS IS A BETTER IDEA

Americucks in full display

And this is why, post-Trump win and everything being business as usual, I'm entirely convinced that there isn't any political hope for the US. This beast will die a wretched death.

The demographics are locked in we are fucked.

Yeah you suck! How dare you ruin it for everybody else! Get out! No! No, you go! I'm not going anywhere shithead, get the fuck out of my neighborhood! GET OUT! You're no artist, you suck! You're a mediocre piece of shit! You can't even play. You suck. I've been playing 41 years. You suck. I'm a left handed guitarist. You suck! NO! No! NO! You go! Get the fuck out. GET THE FUCK OUT! GET OUT! FUCK YOU. FUCKING ASSHOLE. GET OUT. Where are you from? Where are you from? GO TO A STUDIO AND REHEARSE. Maybe someday you'll learn! You SUCK. You're a no talent piece of shit! You impose your lack of talent on the neighborhood. GET OUT. HOW DARE YOU COME DOWN HERE AND DO THIS. I'M HERE FOURTEEN YEARS, I'VE LIVED IN THIS TOWN MY WHOLE LIFE. You're a disgrace! How dare you! I'm, uh, 3 blocks down. Who the hell do you think you are? Who the hell do you think you are? You any kind of artist? Anybody know who you are? Maybe everybody else wants to enjoy the peace and quiet. This is one of the most important places in all of North America. Who are you? WHO ARE YOU? You miserable, presumptuous no-talent. You're no artist. An artist respects the silence. It serves as the foundation of creativity. You OBVIOUSLY don't have the talent. You don't have the respect for yourself or other people or what it is to respect yourself in music or any other form of creativity. And I'm an NYU Film School graduate, SUCKAH. And the School of Visual Arts and the Academy of Art University San Francisco. You SUCK. You're a no-talent. If you really had talent, go practice and then get yourself a gig! Instead of ruining the end of the day for everybody down here. You DISGRACE. You are everything that's gone wrong in this world. You're a self-consumed, no-talent, mediocre piece of SHIT. And I've earned my right to say it. OKAY? I had 200,000 people with me in 1975. I walked Bob Dylan up on stage. Who the fuck are you? I knew The Grateful Dead from 1966! Who the fuck are you?

>his wife was being fucked by a nigger back at home while he did this speech