youtube.com/watch?v=IPiQTiQPTog
youtube.com/watch?v=15Hhq9_x-tE
youtube.com/watch?v=YnGqIs2ROXU
youtube.com/watch?v=Sdef4XXiseY
youtube.com/watch?v=OTVUlrDCl3A
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57603271
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is not representative picture

So when are we getting a mother/daughter Precure team?

>huge breasts

Mirai is the cutest girl in the whole world!

So does the ED is never updated in the first Precure series. All these villains are dead.

It is, but only after all the new ones are introduced I believe.

Wish Doremi hadn't dropped Maho. Getting subs is a chore when the ones doing them are inconsistent with their releases.

I'm tired of seeing this shit image

What is a precure thread?
Inb4 lurk more. No one will state what it is if i dont ask.
Inb4 google. Just try and google a definition for me and then send me a link when you find something.

Fuck off

Fuck off

Fuck on.

The quality of posts is extremely important.
You're breaking a global rule because you clearly know google will result in a satisfactory answer but you choose not to.

a precure thread is a thread about precure

Catching up after being off for a while.
Ep 13 felt hallow as if not much connected between the conflict, finding of a Linkle Stone and the fight even though the conflict of learning without tech/magic and Linkle Stone should have. Fight though was well done and it seems dogfights are a fave in this show.
Ep 14 was overall more well done though with everything connecting to the theme of learning topped off with some good mix and match of Linkle Stones. Everyone had something to contribute (Mirai and her math, Riko and her writing and being supportive, Haa's hanamaru) except for Mofurun though other than being resident Linkle Stone ver of a Pokedex.
Ep 15 aka Haa chan's Big Day Out. Tons of fun especially people caught up with Haa chan's shenanigans (baseball dudes and Katsuki taking this chance to prove she's not ayy lmao) as well as Mirai and Riko experiencing issues being parents. More villain interactions pls. So far only turtle and lizard are the only interesting ones.
Maho so far seems bland, not very exciting (or wakuwaku) but not bad enough to completely write off. Though of course I can't say much since it's my first Precure.

>Fuck on.
Precure goes on.
youtube.com/watch?v=QEvv5LmClkg

>Inb4 lurk more. No one will state what it is if i dont ask.
You really don't understand the point of "lurk more", huh?

Somebody sure sounds jealous.

>that image
Soooo cute.

>that filename
Fuck you.

It's an anime. What else did you think it could be, being on Sup Forums - Anime and Manga?

Stop responding three posts at a time. It's fucking annoying being able to tell the same user is in the thread every time.

>cure blacked
DELETE THIS!

youtu.be/alJhThGVAxI

Thanks for the review, fuck off.

sapphire is definitely the best form

does anybody have a gif of 13's fight?

I dunno, I wouldn't be annoyed just to recognize someone, except it's that annoying Yuuko poster in particular.

>Stop talking about precure in the precure thread

>sluts
Reona is pure, fuck you.

>Reona is pure
Yeah, pure slut.

What show is that, Aikatsu?

Aikatsu wouldn't have a slutty boy in a skirt among its ranks.

Why not?

only a trap precure can save Maho!

>hollow man
I've read that invisible man doujin to know how that's gonna turn out.

Two posts. And stop reading into things.

Precure 1-draw #799
Hanasaki Tsubomi / Cure Blossom
I wonder what #800 will be.

skrm.ch/precure/1draw-collections/date/2016-06-26?lang=en
togetter.com/li/992454

Tsubomi is adorable, as always.

>The quality of posts is extremely important.
>quality of posts
>in precure thread

this thread really does need more quality

>Do it user

What are you implying?

That these threads have gone to shit and half the thread is made up of
>fuck off
>maho sucks
>wave.jpg
>which cure would you fuck

Sorry, I'm not into pink haired sluts.

I would definitely fuck Hibiki.

But she wouldn't fuck you and would probably beat you in a fight.

so theres a wire here right?
Because that fall could probably kill you if you land it wrong

FATTY

Was there even transformation stock? Is nobody really watching maho anymore?

I just watched the first episode.
Harry Potter Precure?

>Berserk gets a Musou game
>Still no Precure Musou
JUST

Fuck off

Musou is a shit genre anyway

The closest thing for Precure action game instead that shit minigames

Snug-omi

youtube.com/watch?v=IPiQTiQPTog

I seem to recall Heartcatch or Fresh having some sort of rhythm RPG. You'd more likely see one of those anime girls fighting games for Precure over a Musou, though.

Then make your own Precure video game or mod. It ain't gonna happen just because you want it.

Rude. She was just really really hungry. Don't you get like that sometimes, too, user?

>Then make your own Precure video game or mod. It ain't gonna happen just because you want it.
TOEI always sue for using Precure themed mods? Nver see one besides the AA2 or that GTA SA

youtube.com/watch?v=15Hhq9_x-tE

youtube.com/watch?v=YnGqIs2ROXU
youtube.com/watch?v=Sdef4XXiseY

glad she killed that goddamn orange

>TOEI always sue
That does happen quite often when it comes to mods, though. However, a Precure mod for Zeq2 lite would have been awesome.

Such a fatty.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTVUlrDCl3A

Any futari wa doujins with the villains?

Hit me up if you find any with Poisony.

1draw user here. Fortunately, I wasn't banned but everytime I tried to post yesterday, I got connection error. My internet connection has been really shitty lately and there's nothing I could do about it, it sucks.
If you see me up and disappear again, know that I'm still lurking around and I love you, /pc/.

Ummmmm. I only wish.

216 days until Maho ends.

I have the same problem but i'm not sure if it's my ip's fault or the Sup Forums x script.

this part was funnier than it should be

who the hell jumps off a building and then transforms through sheer anger

I missed the livewatch yesterday and am catching up now. Did they honestly just waste 2:27 during a climax episode? Can you get any stupider?

Well, that was odd.

Yeah, it was pretty funny.

You would a Curemum
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57603271

Doujin when? All I found was this at the back end of one. Far too many Futanari wa doujins.

>only 2:27

This episode was both one of the better of Maho and at the same time. The single best thing in the series was Mirai saying "Fuck you, I don't care about evil and power and all that bullshit, just give me back Haa-chan", because it summed up the viewer's thoughts perfectly. It was good for about 20 seconds of hand holding montage, until that lasted for literally 90 seconds of wasted time, and the second worst segment in the show (after the pre-OP). They missed a perfect chance to use all four transformations at the same time, instead opting to use the secondary stones (good), with horrible looking stock instead of doing nice out of stock animations (bad). The animation managed to mostly look nice, except for the fact it lasted about half as long as it should have and often cut out early.

Scene pictured is where I felt like an idiot for even watching this show. First you have the disgustingly stock sound effect of an angelic choir when Ha-chan evolves which just takes you out of the action, and then somehow the embodiment of desire acts like a goofball and just gets destroyed immediately. But not before Mirai and Riko cancel their transformations prematurely for absolutely no reason. And great, Kushi died unceremoniously, but at least Batty is alive somehow. Then they manage to top the shit sundae off with having Ha-chan mysteriously disappear and Mofurun giving the pep speech.

All I want is for the second half to be a reboot and actually be good. They must have at least saved up some money and talent by screwing up this badly for half a year.

and at the same time one of the worst*

MiraRiko is a miracle of the Precureverse

That wasn't funny at all. It was really weird and I wasn't expecting it.

The original was full of mindbreak and brainwashing.

Fuck nigga you expect me to read all that? I know maho is shit already. Don't write a review when you post.

Are you here to shitpost, or are you here to talk about precure?

I already read your analysis of the other three episodes you saw. Pls spare me from more.

WHERE ARE SUBS

This is sheer anti-intellectualism.

This isn't QUALITY. They're face reactions you'd expect from both of them

This is QUALITY

I don't know how you read what I didn't post, I usually watch live (with two other people here still watching it).

Little girls don't use words like that

Maho doesn't even have good quality like Fresh

Why is this lovely cat only wearing her vest? Why is she licking her finger like that? What's with that look she's giving? Why do I have a feeling that I'll both enjoy and dread whatever is coming next?

>作画崩壊

did they rotoscope string puppets or some shit

I want to fuck Riko

I want to feed on Love's peaches