Full-blown scandal: Trump Cabinet charged taxpayers at least $1,070,594.19 for luxury travel

Who knew that when he said he'd "Run America Like A Business!!" he meant the execs would spend extra money on travel?

shareblue.com/full-blown-scandal-trump-cabinet-charged-taxpayers-at-least-1070594-19-for-luxury-travel/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2210323/Obama-family-costs-taxpayers-1-4BILLION-year.html
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-obama-travel-totals-nearly-100-million/
politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Execs travel business class all the time.

Using the employees' money?

Lol, how much did that nigger Obama and his wookie wife cost us just on vacations?

>full blown scandal

ya. no.

>shareblue

Opinion discarded

using the company's money. tax money doesn't belong to the taxpayer either. It just pays for government things.

~$100 million over the 8 years

>tax money doesn't belong to the taxpayer either
Taxpayers pay taxes like customers pay prices. Why the fuck would employees pay money to work somewhere?

What they are supposed to live like monks?

i love these things because then Trump can say "well look at what you did you let in the entire thirld world at the american taxpayers expense to destroy the country etc cetc" bring it faggots

Fuck off shareblue.
Poor Ukraine got natzi fucked by US leaders.

>directly linking to shariablue on a blatant proxy
yawn

literally linking shariah blue? have you on shame OP?

>it's a scandal we swear

>24 Individuals rack up $44608.09125 in travel expenses each.

Not too weird, considering the security detail, the fact they can't fly economy, have to travel a lot.

Because that's how the law works.Welcome to real life.

they don't, taxpayers do.

>ukrainian poster
>linking directly to shareblue

learn to identify shills

OP is a dick sucking dick riding bending over the desk ass faggot

Sage

Share blue try again

>taxpayers pay taxes
>government uses taxes to fund services that benefit taxpayers
>when taxes are wasted frivolously, the taxpayer's money has been wasted because no new services that the taxpayer can use were made
Are you really not getting this?

Boy this sure is phrased in a way to make idiots think that literally nothing is a big deal. You guys should get your hopes up for the 100% certain pending impeachment over this massive, earthshattering, scandal!

Share blue
Fagot

>only 1mil

Absolute nothing burger

I'm sure based Obama and his cabinet always flew coach and never went on luxurious vacations in the middle of crisis on the taxpayers' dime

>(((shareblue)))
lmaooo go home shill

>1 mil completely wasted for no reason
Yeah seems pointless to complain about.

So this is the power of #DrainTheSwamp

oh no I'm getting it I just don't think you get that 1m dollars doesn't matter and people do shit like this all the time.

>Ukraine
>Shareblue

Pottery

Daddy will fire him

OP was to easy.
Dumb fuck

literally shareblue wtf

wow

>shareblue
Seriously?

Ha another thread shows that Obama spent 90 million in travel expenses and makes this thread void

What's a better source? RT? Fuck off, you russian scum.

holy fuck posting shareblue OP, this is pretty advanced tier shitposting

>shareblue link
>ukraine
>puts extra .19 cents to make it look worse
wow great thread op

>I've been found out can we:
>go more retarded
>admit that I've been an idiot for falling for easy bait
>>option C damage control to the max

Oh no one whole million????

>full-blown scandal

>shareblue

>shareblue

literally David Brock and Podesta's company.

The Obama family trip to Martha’s Vineyard in August 2016 cost $2,512,380.88 in hotels; $89,586.82 in rental cars; $53,234.69 in air/rail and $29,068.97 in miscellaneous expenditures for a total of $2,684,271.36

>It's a week old story
>the inspector general is investigating it
>Trump is pissed

But hey, let's believe Shareblu talking points.

did he buy a brand new custom sedan, decide he didn't like the color of the interior and then buy another one with the right color?

Obama did just so he could roll up to an inner city school in style.

Out Sharejew!!!!

obama spent 20x more than that on his own travel, this is literally a nothingburger. You faggots are pathetic grasping at straws.

Beaners eat 135 billion a year and I'm supposed to fucking care when the govt buys plane tickets to do there jobs? Go fuck yourself, Free Donbass.

Yeah it's a Russian shill pretending to be a Ukrainian shareblue employee

>shareblue

LOL

YOU ARENT EVEN A COUNTRY

AHAHAHAHAHA

The only scandal is the Obama espionage on Trump.

Fucking shit...
I didn't even noticed. It's Shariablue for real.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hohols posting Shareblue links, confirmed proof that Hillary and the DNC are paying foreigners to spread agitprop here in the USA.

They’re gonna look at Sup Forums and see this and it will harm the DNC and the deep state. Thanks for this.

More. They spent $65 million on their single Africa trip.

This fuckface should be fired ASAP, same for kushner and gary cohn and dina powell.

Annnd we're done with this.

How much of this faggot shit are you going to post "Ukraine" 3rd one in the last hour. Relax, have a ((you)) "shekel" on me. This shit doesn't work here......

And Hillary!
Oh wait...

That's one way to think about it, yes.

You don't want to go there

I heard on NPR a few days ago that Trump was looking into this and thinking about firing a few people.

>Tom Price resigns
Looks like he didn't need to.

it was HHS, and their flights aren't overseen by the whitehouse anyway
and price resigned or got fired

Wish I voted for Hildawg

Shut up ugly frog. Trump is a bad joke who will spend much more before his time is done.

Boy I sure am glad the swamp's been drained aren't you guys?

>will spend much more before his time is done
So..no impeachment?
Nice.

Remember when Obama's wife spent weeks going on luxurious vacations on taxpayer money and paid for all her friends too? At least Trump uses his trips to meet with people and get things done. They're business trips, not vacations.

Out of almost 4 trillion dollar budget. Literally a drop in the bucket.

? obama spent 70 MILLION bucks of tax payers dollarydoos to take his family, including his children to africa, which required them to cover a hotel with bulletproof glass that cost a few million alone. whats the big fucking deal?

ideally yes.
career politicans are a mistake.

>trump is a bad joke
>says the unironic anarcho-communist

OBAMA SPENT $10,000,000,000,000 AND IT WASN'T A FUCKING SCANDAL, BUT $1,000,000 IS?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

It's not a proxy. They're literally getting paid for this. Wish I still had the article about holhols being paid to chill for shareblue.

>he resigned
lmao
"drain the swamp"
more like expand it

Oh, give him a break, it clashed with his shoes.

Kek

>shareblue
It's been over a year, get over lefty cucks

RT is not a proof, Ivan.

Its shareable. Nothing to worry about

>$1 million
>Scandal
>Nigger family went on vacation every week while in the white house spending millions of dollars on personal expenses.
>BEST PRESIDENT EVER!!@@!!!@@@!! WE LUB YOU OBANGA

God, send a meteor right at this planet at the speed of light.

trump btfo

Except is relevant.

How convenient.

Especially with useful idiots such as yourself. Fucking channers don't know shit.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2210323/Obama-family-costs-taxpayers-1-4BILLION-year.html
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-obama-travel-totals-nearly-100-million/

So in 100 years he'll cost as much as Obama did?

Your country doesn't even exist. Once the general public learns about how Hillary hired you, they will support a Russian takeover.

The nineteen cents was the final straw, wasn't it.

>tax money doesn't belong to the taxpaye
the city of americucks

It's tax deductible

Who cares? Cabinet secretaries should fly private. I would say the same for Hillary when she was SOS.

What, should they fly commercial?

Libshits only care about tax money when Republicans spend it.
They're perfectly fine blowing $137 billion per year on illegals and tens of billions on international NGOs who use US tax payer money to influence US elections, however.

>not wanting to your family to get JFK'd or otherwise compromised by the syndicate that controls most of the world
>"wasting money on vacations"

God damn, you're fucking retarded.

>Fucking channers don't know shit

whats up with shariablue and ukraine?

The Clinton Campaign/democrats directly colluded with the Ukrainian government, and Brock's Sharia Blue reported directly to her.

politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

Hahaha they're fucked.

they are mad about a million but not about the hundreds of billions spent on illegals