ITT : Shit that drives you up a fucking wall

>be a racemixing degenerate
>get an ugly girl

For what fucking purpose. Was the first level of idiocy not enough for you? Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/913557357262725120
amren.com/commentary/2017/05/black-on-white-rape-anti-white-racism-crime/
ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews hogging the best ones.

triple parentheses etc etc

Life is too short for hatred.

Reevaluate yourself.

This isn't real, one doesn't "go back " from far right ideology, you only go further right

Theres always an exception m8

twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/913557357262725120

There's literally nothing wrong with race mixing

Prove to me that something negative comes from 2 individuals from difference races in love that want to have a child.

Titsorgtfo

do STDs and the destruction of civilization count?

Fake news

oops

>When you get your racist charts mixed up.

Some say we're not born to hate but I don't think that's true, from day one I hated niggers, spics, and fucking Jews. I live my life without regret, never owe any apologies. If I could make one last request, it's that you would hate me.
My guns are always loaded, it's a war every night. In my heart I knew six million more will make it right. You can try to take me away for what I've done and said, don't worry about wearing a fucking vest because I'm aiming for you're head.

I'm full of hate with my.308

>100 iq breeds with 85 iq
>kid has 92 iq

>100 iq breeds with 100 iq
>kid has 100 iq

Mulatto babies are objectively inferior than non mulatto babies. It's dysgenics, pure and simple.

I agree. All that hatred only festers and hurts the hater.

Did you forget what's the right side of history, I wonder?

What a fucking poser lol. Generally people like this who have 'seen the light' were never really there to begin with, just wanted to fit in and be edgy/avant-garde or belong to something.

I'm white and my gf is Asian. Statistically she should be smarter. Surely by your logic, this is a step up from white women.

kys

That just means that everyone should breed with a person with as much advantages as possible. Skin pigment notwithstanding. Actually, being a mulatto, you don't have to pay reparations and enjoy quotas - yet another benefit.

STILL ugly nigger though

>Tattoos
He wasn't a "Nazi" to begin with then.
Tattoos are completely degenerate and are a sign of being a low-class piece of shit that doesn't care about his own body. If you can't take care of your own fucking skin, you certainly cannot take care of a nation.

The media continually spreading the Left's propaganda and lying about our President without any consequences.

Did you even read/watch it? They aren't romantically involved. She's his parole officer or something.

Not recognizing the reality of racial differences as a biological fact hurts.

"Of the estimated 650,000 black-white crimes of violence committed every year, blacks are the perpetrators 85 percent of the time."

amren.com/commentary/2017/05/black-on-white-rape-anti-white-racism-crime/

If you act like there are no racial differences you are going to get hurt in your life unless your a wealthy white liberal who lives in a white neighborhood. Even the most liberal of whites flee neighborhoods when non Asian racial minorities enter in significant numbers. Hiding your head in the sand is not going to make the problem go away.

This is correct, although pol will tell you otherwise.

Yes and your kids will hate you forever. Gj
You chinklet son will resent that he can never be quite like you and he will hate his mom for loving men that do not look like him
He will fit in to no group, and have no place or identity.

neo nazis were always cringe, they always wanted to be edgy rather than make real discernible impact in the way we live

If you want to race mix, go ahead.
But don't cry and bitch when people want to discuss differences between race.

Just because I say don't hate doesn't mean I relax around blacks.

what are these comics?

You sound like your mommy didn't love you enough.

So you recognize that this racial group is exceedingly dangerous, violent, and irrational and yet you want to continue living in a society where you have to be integrated with them, where your children go to school with them, and your tax dollars are paying for their inability to function in a majority white society?

How is that rational? You don't have to hate them but you should recognize that it's dangerous and a waste of resources to have racially integrated societies.

He'll be a manlet though. Your children should always be taller and smarter than you. If everyone sticks to the plan and keeps their jungle/yellow fever under control eventually humans will all be 8 foot tall 150 IQ Aryan supermen.

DESU this. I'm a Chink. Got a aunt in Canuckland with a FAS cousin. Aunt was like, learn your Chinese culture, he hates himself and went full emo because he can't pronounce shit since not his first language (chinese hard af). Go back to China to see folks, grandma doesn't hold back, tells aunt the kid looks like something she seen from LOTR (gollum). Guy broods over his cellphone entire time family gathering, complains there's no facebook, no AC, rages, pisses off entire family. I'm just giggling inside how a kid can be this stupid, self-centered, and tactless.

What do swastika's have to do with black people?

>Lanky faggot and sheboon
This is supposed to make me angry?

The Mayor 2

I can't find the study right now about the extremely high rates of mental illness in Caucasian/Asian mixed children. If I find it I will post it.

most taboo fetish he could think of, went and acted it out

they probably fuck well

>
Why bc I love myself and my people?
Kys jew

She may be ugly on the outside, but you're ugly on the inside.

Here it is. Biracial Asian children twice as likely to be mentally ill.

ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732

What do you propose we do?

and twice as likely to be total smokeshows

I'm 6'2" and I don't mind if my kid is like 5'10". I love my gf. Plus your fantasy of Aryan giants is weird and implausible.

>thoroughbreds are only fast because other horses have been oppressed and told they aren't fast

>if I'm unaware of a point it invalidates the point and I've known this since I was 12

Nobody said you can't breed with pygmies, we just don't want to be forced into your mutt ghetto culture glorifying the most materialistic aspects of life.

Now your turn: Why is it the #1 sin with you leftist trash when Blondes want to breed their own stock? It's ok for dogs and horses but why not for people?

You can't answer because there is no valid answer. The only answer is the truth, you hate white people because you're uglier and less capable.

As poorly written as that was, you're right. Hatred only makes you miserable in the end, and it's very evident when you take a step back and look at how the average Sup Forumslack views himself and the world around him.

Unfortunately for people who can think for themselves and come to logical conclusions, this fact is inevitable and unavoidable.

>implying culture is heritable

Establish separate ethno states in America. The south can be the African American zone, the south western the Hispanic zone (lets be honest many parts of south west are lost) and then the rest can be a white zone with small areas for states of people who want to live in racially integrated societies.

Not an argument.
>Hey let's destroy our racial heritage and civilization cuz muh dick.

No.

>even talk about race, not about nation
>average burgerfag does not know his ancestry's language

isn't it degeneracy?

>I don't mind if my kid is like 5'10"
He will though.

>Plus your fantasy of Aryan giants is weird and implausible.
Tell that to the Dutch.

That's what I meant. It's poorly written because I smoked weed.

Being the right side of the political spectrum and being on the right side of history, coincidence I think not

>Not wanting the eradication of your people is considered "hatred".

You're stupid. You would never hold non whites to the standard you hold white people to.

>implying behavior doesn't affect gene expression
>what's epigenetics

No wonder this place is called cuckchan

maybe he was in jail and got the tattoos because he had to clique up with the whites. probably never really was down.

Condemning those who you deem your enemy when you have no power to change anything is only going to make you miserable. Sad but true fact.

You can be a virtuous faggot all you want but if you don't have the power to change anything then why try? You're life is short and meaningless, might as well try to enjoy it before you die and experience eternal darkness.

And why try to hold non-whites to these standards. You and I both know that blacks biologically will never behave the same. They will always be more reckless and savage, and there's nothing you or I can do anything about it.

looks like pure shit, weird freak face, shitty brown skin.
0/10 would not bang, unironically

The bible says if you lay with a beast you have to be killed with the beast

On the contrary

You're retarded, no one on Sup Forums hates anyone more than any person with any political beliefs hates people who have different beliefs. I want my country and the west in general to still be white in 100 years time. What does hatred have to do with it beyond saving you from having to deal with the the consequences of the fact that the races are different and that living together is worse than living apart? You can just say "oh i'm above that kind of 'hatred'" and then you just don't have to think.

Ha.

Ha ha ha.

Ahahahahahahahahhahaha-holyyyfuckingSHIT.

Babydicks, sit down. I want you to picture your country five years from now, after two extinction level elections for the consciously evil, universally hated pantshitter right.

That penis envy Second Amendment? Gone.

We're working on the first to gut what's left of your freeze peach. The hate speech laws can only shut down so much racist horseshit, after all.

Decent fucking healthcare? Here! FINALLY. The white 1% pay through the fucking nose to insure everyone.

Hannity, Jones, Rush, and every other right wing fucknut? Off the air. Bankrupt. Imprisoned.

But it gets better.

I don't have time to talk about the holidays for LGBT of every stripe, the ten million plus Muslim refugees we jumped to take in, the US paying reparations for empire to half the southern hemisphere.

President Assface is spending the rest of his life in a fortified psych ward. His family sentenced to a life of shit jobs, including the little boy. Every orange freak descendent will be taxed at 100% to pay the country damages.

No one remembers the Confederate statue bullshit. The Washington monument is GONE and an Obama memorial is going up in its crater.

The racist white Constitution written by slaveholders is burning slag, and oh mama it is fucking BEAUTIFUL!

You haven't seen shit you deluded soulless fucknuts.

Just wait.

No fucking Gods.

No fucking masters.

>American (((Nazis)))

>you have no power to change anything
Not true, every one is capable of changing the world profoundly.

"For want of a nail the shoe was lost.
For want of a shoe the horse was lost.
For want of a horse the rider was lost.
For want of a rider the message was lost.
For want of a message the battle was lost.
For want of a battle the kingdom was lost.
And all for the want of a horseshoe nail."

>You're life is short and meaningless

Not true. Our lives are infinite and full of meaning and ever evolving upward to new heights, forever.

>And why try to hold non-whites to these standards.

I'm not I just am advocating separation so they can peruse their own desires unimpeded.

>irish
>white
whattt?

>Shit that drives you up a fucking wall

clapping

What if I just love white people more than anyone else.

Anybody surprised by these white trash subhumans though? Anyone stupid enough to get a Nazi tattoo should never be trusted even by Nazis. I mean really, tattoos in general are a sign of mental deficiency in the first place, getting ones that make you a stereotypical bad guy is poor white trash tier. Good riddance.

First, you're talking about averages here and you're also assuming the parents IQ match their racial average which may not be the case. Second, a 92 IQ is considered average, which is the same category that a score of 100 falls under. This means that a 92 iq individual could practically do the same exact jobs that a person with a score of 100 could do.

Fake and gay

sick of seeing this nigger. she's too damn big/long/tall. stop it!

she has sexy legs

>So they can persure their own desires unimpeded

LOL
Like what? Living off government handouts and telling their children that the white man is evil and the cause for all their problems?

Seems like there's a better solution out there that really makes me think....

That's funny and far from the truth. And good luck keep Europe white in 100 years, because it's going to take 10 genocides to make that happen. It's too late, so you might as well become Japanese or something.

At least Japan wants to keep their culture. Europeans have been huge cucks after WWII and only want the destruction of their own culture (and in-turn, destruction of the white race)

This is exactly what the jews wanted. The end of WWII was finally the beginning of their global takeover, as no country was going to have the balls to kick "them" out of their respective countries, like so many countries have done in the past.

It's too late Micky.

That's not an ugly girl, that's an ugly dude next to that white race traitor. Not only is he a nigger lover, he's a nigger lover faggot. Probably a kike, to boot.

you guys realize they aren't fucking right? She's his parole officer.

Well Africans can build a society that is their own. It probably wouldn't have electricity, cars, internet, medicine, etc... without outside help but it would be their own civilization without white racism. They would be completely free from white exploitation and would eventually return to their normal population levels without white Christian hand outs. The pain and suffering of African Americans is the result of living in a racially heterogeneous country.

>tfw no amazonian gf to give snusnu

You common, vulgar, utter mongoloid. Keep dreaming your nightmarish vision of your degenerate utopia. Meanwhile the fire spreads.

You're exactly right. But because you can't forcibly move an entire group of people without starting WWIII, this truth will never be seen in anyone's lifetime.

And to top it all off, they will still blame the white man for their lack of electricity, cars, internet, medicine, etc.

You can thank the jews for all this.

Hate is stronger than love. When has love killed anyone?

I guess the tattoos are gone already. I can't see where they would have been.

A government willing to act, cutting immigration to zero, sterilisation and emigration incentives would go incredibly far in solving the problem. Even two genocides would be overkill, one would more than solve the problem. A europe that is 95-97% white where immigration is lowered to 0% would be more than enough to me. What a surprise that the guy who's too enlightened to give a shit is also too dumb to think of just one beyond genocide, and then actually thinks genocide wouldn't work in scaring off the vast, vast majority of non-whites in Europe.

Why would killing someone be such a monumental feat? Niggers to it to each other all the time. Seems like hatred is something a nigger would practice (and they do).

It's OK, not great, as long as they're not Chinese. Chinese people are literally the slavs of Asia, subhuman "asians" that are really just niggers with a coat of paint and OK iq. Same with Malays and Indonesians. The only asians I like are eastern turks because they're the closest genetically to me as an eastern european.

>But because you can't forcibly move an entire group of people without starting WWIII

It happened in the south before. As more white people begin embracing identity politics in the coming years it will provide the votes and man power to seize control of state governments and implement positive policies. Victory is going to be ours, it's a historical fact we are going to win.

>92 iq
>average

For spics, maybe. 100 IQ is the average and most countries only have under that because of retards who ruin the scale. Anyone under 100 IQ is a fucking retard regardless of race.

See this post Micky.

There's other countries involved here. Even in the very conservative societal climate of the 1940's (compared to modern society today), the perceived genocide of the Jews was enough to plunge the entire world into a second world war that nobody wanted.

You're clearly the idiot, hoping for a government that will never exist in our lifetime. But keep dreaming, I love you're enthusiasm!

Ugh, I just can't fucking stand black people yo.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEvM1tQI6sM

Jesus christ you two are really fucking ugly, you belong in Brazil along with the rest of the race mixers in America.

No mixing is okay not even with Asians

that's his parole officer

Neo-nazis are trash anyways

And I bet she did it by not calling him a racist evil white man over everything.

IQs tend toward the mean. That means a 100 and 85 would have a kid closer to 95, while a 100 and 115 would have a kid closer to 105

Hatred is brilliant. Everyone should try it.

I listed solutions that weren't genocide too you faggot and the idea that a perceived jewish genocide was why WWII started is fucking braindead.

But Asians aren't smarter. Test scores in Asian countries are higher because they don't have niggers and they cheat by excluding dummies from testing. An extended stay in California will disabuse of the notion that all Asians are solving differential equations and playing chess in their spare time.

how is breeding IQ 70 people with IQ 100 people is beneficial for anyone except the former. All you are doing is bringing down the net intelligence of the latter bloodline.

Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/