What a time to be alive Sup Forums

We are in serious threat of a global conflict that will involve billions of deaths and total destruction of our knowledge. Fucking shit is happening all over the world right now and its like we are going insane to escape this fucking madness via any means possible...

How is Sup Forums coping with this reality right now?

Me I personally accept what is.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon
youtube.com/watch?v=7_ZrxnK_jBM
youtube.com/watch?v=QJNic_XSwBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i had to stop smoking weed, op.
couldn't handle the tunnel vision anymore.

other than that, same as always.

AMEM!

I see the 3 the 6 and the nine forming a triangle, 396 = 9 at the top OK.

Then you have the most basic building block to form in the universe and its number is 3

will continue

opposite problem here
weed is the only thing currently stopping me from blowing my brains out

everything in moderation, sometimes i know when i need to stop so i can fix things in my life, but weed helps me calm the fuck down, so that i can actually think things over, I generally take notes when I'm high otherwise i forget... Sure I don't do much when I'm stoned, but i do a lot more good when i'm not stoned e.i. At work...

Don't beat your self up about it, weed isn't as bad as alcohol, though the 2 generally if used responsibly when mixed can create a nice buzz, talking 1 can to every 3 - 4 smokes.

*sniff*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon

Generally i skip over pages like this, there seems to be missing the fact that this atom has 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons wow why is that?

936 = 666

our world is encoded in 3 can someone explain...

but most of you will never know in this life, learn to swim.

fucking boring bastards, well you know what they say about life....

and if you only knew just how much the sun needs you to help him light up the sky you would be surprised;.

Some say the end is near, some say we'll see Armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will. I could sure use a vacation from this bullshit three ring circus side show.

As long as i have a weapon on me i will feel at home even in the most noxious of places.

ayyy le mayoo wassup my spidget finner. be sure 2 cache me on my dab-er game on this fl33k, sheiiit harambe muhfugga. U know what is it. Stayin in the passer lane #vanlife420 yolo schwagg.
youtube.com/watch?v=7_ZrxnK_jBM

maybe i can be of assistance to your life path user.... Ever thought about it?

He doesn't care whether we win or lose, he's chaotic neutral

Who are going to be the players? I really doubt any super power is dumb enough to have an all out open conflict against another super power...it's just a lose/lose situation for everyone involved. The North Korea thing is just a distraction from all the shit that is actually important, they are posturing just like they always do...if they ever actually gave us a legitimate reason to attack them they would have no support from China. I guess it is easier to feel at ease when you live in a country in which the private citizens own more guns than there are people.

>How is Sup Forums coping with this reality right now?
I'm just gonna shitpost about niggers and jerk off to traps as usual.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJNic_XSwBo

lol Asians and whites, the other other people, fodder

bob saget must have collected tons of adrenochrome over the years

I love schizo threads

No punch I can't roll with, user.

cant wait till my larvae are consuming your corpse, smashing mate

I wish I was born a lesbian. Problem is no matter how much LSD I do it won't come true.

let's be honest, ope':
>China, India and parts of Africa are banging dat azz like their women's vaginas are fuxxing clown cars with no end in sight
>the entire globe is under the spell of the JWO and for all intent and purpose has targeted Whitey for elimination, knowing that some other group is next on the list
>50% of the West is made up of feelz-warriors, SJW's, "Syrian refugees from Africa"(you do the math on this), 50-year adolescents who look like fighting age men, more wars and more rumors of wars, one domino away from the nuclear winds of change
tl;dr the planet is about to take a 75% haircut

Kids, in the fall of 2011, your Uncle Barney dragged me to this party in a large mansion out in the Hamptons for a costume party. No, I didn't meet your mom there, but I did fuck a dead baby and drink it's blood.

Ba-ba-ba-ba baaa baa-baa-baa baaaaa

Pretty much same here. I used to think I couldn't live without it but the weed amplified my self awareness and self criticisms to the point of breakage. I almost lost my mind because I was always fucking high and was doing nothing with my life, all the while knowing I have potential and I have the ability to change aspects of the world around me. I stopped smoking about a month ago after a 3 month streak of smoking nonstop, and before that a 3 month break. I guess we'll see if I end up in the same pattern. It's hard when you have friends that all do it too and it sucks you back in.

This but there's definitely more detail.

well it is the first time every average plepp has any clue what is even going on around the world thx to the internet.. so maybe it was always this crazy?
The world is big and you get information from all of it vs in the past information was local more or less i think.

because you are stupid.

I acknowledge the fact our world is fucked and on the verge of nuclear war, I just hope it doesn't come to that, even though it probably will. If nukes fly ill probably just stand outside and hope my little town gets raped sideways.

Look up Michael Grubb on YouTube and you'll shit yourself. Or maybe not who knows. Other people, normies, might shit themselves.

indeed
you see it again

my mind is doing that.

world was always like this, you people act like these disasters and precursors to an inevitable war are signs of the apocalypse. are you really that out of touch with reality that you believe the world has just now descended into chaos? reality has and always will be a cesspool of disorder and random occurrences, disasters have and will always happen, and people have and will always still be fuckers to the very end. so go fuck yourself OP and enjoy yourself because this is how our world really works, this is how it has always worked.

something is fucked...

shut up you fucking boring cunt, go to bed the adults need to talk...

sort of, but before there werent millions of islamists in europe and a doctrinal/philosophical/religious group like ISIS/al queda to absorb the malcontents and anti modernists under one banner.