NFL Salutes Antifa

Link arms
Block roads
Piss off everybody

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/05/08/nc-motorists-who-hit-protestors-blocking-roadways-will-be-legally-protected-under-proposed-bill.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=KWYcfsOq1pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NqgorO2OnXU
youtube.com/watch?v=_-ZE9JYJhlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh, your arms are bound?

punch punch punch punch.

Wow. Powerful.

If I were in the front row of cars, I would ram them without any doubt.

>Cars being stopped by flesh bags
Just run them over.

RED ROVER RED ROVER SEND SOME CARS OVER

Minnesota cucks..

I would plow through these faggots so quick, and probably back over them just to make sure the deed is done

There is a cop on the second row far left. He should pepper spray and beat, spray and beat.

This is counterproductive, everybody stuck in traffic hates them now. NOBODY is sitting there in traffic reflecting on their white privilege.

vroom

Can I send a struggle?

>If I were in the front row of cars, I would ram them without any doubt.
Yeah, i would just put it in low, lay on the horn and then drive slowly towards them at such speed that a rheumatic old man could get out of the way in time. If they don't get out of the way that's their problem, the road is for driving and that's not a crossing area.

What would the law say about this?

Time to grope some antifa titties

Police should be taught to beat these subhumans to within an inch of death so they learn better

Thanks dad. I love you

fpbp

Suck suck slurp

Drumpf supporters want to run over peaceful protesters exercising their right to free speech.

Literally fascism.

Barry stands for the Indonesian anthem

Yeah, i want a society where shit like this is met with overwhelming brutality. Cops beating the shit out of them with batons and cutting their arms and fingers of with angle grinders if they use chains to lock themselves together.

Fuck these people

I would probably just sit on my horn the entire time.

Your rights end where others begin. You don't have the right to block a public road, cuntlips.

>dumbass who doesn't understand the Constitution
Protests are allowed unless it's disrupting the public. How many people are going to be late to their work, where most of their bosses are probably demanding and overbearing and might get repremanded or even fired because some college twats decided blocking a busy freeway/ road was a good idea?
I hope you're LARPing.

>drive up really close
>hold down horn button
faggots, if you're going to annoy and inconvenience me then i'll annoy you too

oh no's, 40 people hate them now

this

>turn car around let exhaust shoot in their face
Gas them to death

I would just get out of my car and start pepper spraying them.....what are they going to do? Hit me? Run away? Lol. I wish they did this more often.

>>turn car around let exhaust shoot in their face
>Gas them to death
And that's why i drive a old car without a catalytic converter

would take forever, i drive a honda

mfw

They would likely start pounding on your vehicle, punching at window, and then you would have to escalate to be safe. Then you would be painted as the instigator.

U had me at angle grinders

I wish Gran Turismo had a mode like this.

What the hell is wrong with you guys! I know many of you like heavy equipment and big 4x4's so why can't you figure this out? Must I come down there?

>They would likely start pounding on your vehicle, punching at window, and then you would have to escalate to be safe. Then you would be painted as the instigator.
With what? Their heads? They literally locked their arms together

They have arms locked, imagine getting out of car, coming up to them, and tickling them with a single hair in nose and in ears, its extremally itchy.

Is that person in the background beside the person that pissed itself taking a pic with the new Inviso Cam Plus?

If you taze one of them, will they all fall down? Either that, or plug them into one of the lamp post connections.

let's not forget what happens when public officials do this...

I should quit my job and conduct one of those things

White privilege is being stuck in traffic 4 hours a day, 5 times a week to feed your family.

Black Lives Matter block highway
July 13, 2016

OP you're a fool
gullible posters musr get gassed

It is actually ILLEGAL, as in AGAINST FEDERAL LAW to even WALK on the interstate, let alone stand on one.

Stand in the street, become dead meat. The road is for vehicles, not pedestrians.

If they were there for too long I guess I'd need somewhere to go to the bathroom.

That orange shit ain't no joke.

>be antifag
>gather friends to block road by linking arms to deny the drivers of their white priv.
>we keep them at bay for 10 mins.
>one of the drivers who had a bad day,snaps and runs us over.
>instantly go to home and open my phone and pc
>make a post on Twitter and Tumblr how I was a hero by illegaly blocking a road and protesting,getting run over,then blame it on white supremecists that I got run over.

Whatever happened to motorists that hit these faggots during Trayboon & Mike Brown riots? Did any go to jail?

>get out
>go on either side of the lane
>grab commie hand
>pull
>drive off
???

> one pickup pulls up behind them.
> someone gets out with a large chain
> hooks one end of the chain to their pickup and the other to the middle of these terrorists
> gets back into pickup and drives 80mph along the highway
> Idiots chained together get pulled over, one by one
> dragged along the road until they have no skin left

This would send a better message. Plus, the optics of it would be a spectacle.

Could I legall run over them? Lets say I have a really good lawyer? Just curiousz in case it ever happens to me

Based NC

foxnews.com/us/2017/05/08/nc-motorists-who-hit-protestors-blocking-roadways-will-be-legally-protected-under-proposed-bill.html

>car runs a bunch of people over
>immediately run back to where it can hit you

>A new bill approved by the state House will legally protect motorists who hit protesters blocking the road—as long as they “exercise due care,” according to The News & Observer in Raleigh.
>“exercise due care,”

What did they mean by this?

Clearly these are people going about their daily lives and therefore they are denying them their pursuit of happiness.

wrong

Good idea, you can just run over commies, and say you thought they were protesting.

Just start driving towards the lone faggot on the shoulder. He's alone and will move. If anyone else has to move to assist them then someone has to give up their position and someone else can drive through. Keep repeating.

>Liberals: Blockading a highway is protected speech
>Also Liberals: Boycotting the NFL is Hitler-esque hate-speech!! REEEEEEEE!

I wonder how such a protest would venture in our slavhole. There are some angry motherfuckers behind wheels out here.

I hate this shit. Way to betray your country by wearing some other faggot countries clothes, be a fucking American, this is why we hate lefty cucks

Why isn't this considered economic terrorism? Can this be reported to the FBI?
Antifa is literally a communist economic terrorist group.

I hope they keep doing though. It's terrible optics for them.

I would run over them, then rush home to scrub my social media

Why doesn't somebody run up and start slapping one? His arms are locked, what's he going to do?

i would have pantsed them, that would have been funny as shitttt

thread theme!!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=KWYcfsOq1pQ

You have no idea how much I would want to be driving one of the cars in front.

Fuck slapping. Knock them out one by one and have some people help drag them to the side of the fucking road. Fuck those people.

Well there's Burnout, but that's only with other cars.

I vow to you, if I ever see this in my path, I will plow straight through without a second thought.

at least walk up and pinch his nose shut to see if his arms are really trapped

This never works out well when they try it in an area full of rural or suburban retards, so I doubt Poland would be any different. Proofs:
youtube.com/watch?v=NqgorO2OnXU
youtube.com/watch?v=_-ZE9JYJhlI

Of course you would achmed

>MAKE SURE YOU'RE TAKING PICTURES
>cops are there

Who are they going to report that to lol the police?

you have the right of way

you can hit them doing 60 and not face any consequences

story here?

They don't think things through.
>FTP! FTP! THE ONLY GOOD COP'S A DEAD COP! THE ONLY GOOD COP'S A DEAD COP!
>Normie slowly nudges commie out of the way with his F150
>HELP! HELP! POLICE! SOMEONE IS DRIVING THROUGH MY ILLEGAL BLOCKADE AT COMPLETELY NON-DANGEROUS SPEEDS!

>waah you let him run over people
>this is your responsibility

"Fug the bolis" "COPS OMG HELP US"

One glorious day someone with a heavy truck is going to plow straight through. Don't block roads, especially fast ones. Is it that fucking hard to get?

>we have reached point where wanting to walk onto busy freeways is a serious political debate

universal suffrage was a mistake

>tfw I'm a suburban retard

meaning if you drive slowly enough that any person seeing you could move away if they wanted, you wont get charged.

European trucker , post ww2 (((victory)))

They always put their hands on the hood and start to impotently push back against the 300lb-ft of torque. The left can't estimate energy and mass effectively.

Trump literally turn the left's crazy hate and fear in red pilled votes for him, 100% accuare cartoon.

>effectively held hostage inside their own cars

Land of the free.

You should be allowed to shoot people blocking roads.

are they violating the NAP by stopping the drivers? are the drivers in their right to run them down?

desu niggers stuck in that traffic probably hate white people even more than they did before

if we can only point out that they are white liberals and/or jews it could change everything

Do it! I'll come with you!

Niggers

Would be interesting if you felt you were having cardiac problems and were trying to find the shortest route to the nearest hospital... panic and all that.

Nice bait

Don't block the street and you won't get squished when someone is having a medical emergency. Pretty simple isn't it?

where is /ourv8offreedom/ when we need him

Imagine the wedgee! Pull up and stop, drop the window, wait till they start gathering, grab a fist full of cotton and just floor it! lol

I support the guy, fuck communists.

beautiful

This is why people need truck guns.