Are they the future of the white race?

Why aren't you learning Russian?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5VyDeWVCk2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it is actually possible, and I learned Russian(to read it not speak it) just to study their literature.

That being said I am not Russian myself, I will never move there, so it is just a matter of interest, you can't just pretend to be a different ethnicity and culture.

it's not the russian flag, you brainlet

if those guys doing road construction in Moscow go home after, yeah, maybe.

GIS fucked me over, too much booze caused me to not notice.

If the future of white race is us, then all hope is lost.

Taking into account the incredible ability of russians to persevere and survive through anything, I'm pretty sure that we are heading towards the Abo scenario. In the year 3001 Earth would turn into a le 56% planet, and the lst remnants of mythical western civilizations would be kept in reservations - and given gibs in forms of vodka and Belomor so that they don't complain.

Mordor goblins can't into progress. Just open your eyes, wake up, pidorashka, your pants r full of shit.

hahahahaha russians can't keep the needle out of their arm or bottle out of their mouth. future of the white race? if so, then count me out. fuckin junkies

They don't tolerate mudslimes, transfags, regular fags, and have next to no niggers.

Nice reading comprehension skills, friend.

Yes, but we wont save you.

>They don't tolerate mudslimes
Ough really?

If by future you mean getting conquered by hordes of Muslims who breed like rabbits with their cousins and sisters and cucking to them because you don't want to be a meany then yes?

We also do not tolerate ukrainers.

>do not tolerate ukrainers
U wut?

>slavs
>white

medvedeva is half tatar though

one foab could do a lot of good.

looks alright to me

two-headed eagle is a more recognizable symbol among Russians, it is on every coin

>why aren't you learning Russian

Because every time I see Cyrillic writing it awakens something in me, an uneasy feeling like there's communism afoot, I have to remove it quickly.

>American
>Making a thread about x european country
>saying y thing
classic

Build a mosque first. Somwhere in a desert. All muslims lay around it. Then foabize it.

why do ameritards LARP as russians so much?

Most Russian ancestors are Yakut. Look at Putin, he's got some Yakut in him.

Burger pls

What's so upsetting to me is that I both admire and am disgusted by the Russian spirit. I think slavs are the toughest people on Earth. There's more suffering in 3 generations of a Russian family than in 10 generations of an American one, but nobody nigs out, nobody gives up, and you hardly hear a complaint. No matter the situation, you just mind your business and hope for the best. If you guys just fucking stopped drinking, you'd be ubermenschen.

>slavs
>white

Russians are literally just niggers covered in white paint. If they're the last hope for whites, then there are no whites left, just subhuman Turkic-mongol slavic untermensch.

The only real whites are non-germanic non-mediterranean non-french non-baltic non-slavic. The only REAL whites are Romanians and Albanians.

Ok guys, let's try, you will succeed

Пидop-respected person
Идикa ты нa хyй, пидop-wish a good day
I- гoлoвкa oт хyя
Хyeвинa- thing

>tfw google can't translate cyrilic because russian broke it.

I prefer learning dead languages like Latin, Ancient Greek and German.

>american
>makes a polite, non-belligerent post
>european bitches and complains
classic

You mean the most nonwhite country in Europe?

Finland is the future of the white race
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5VyDeWVCk2s

With their country's gdp and the amount of corruption that takes place you're fucked either way.

Y-yes

Cyka blyat

If they truly are the future, I'm warming up to the extinction by shitskin out-breeding.