Are we headed towards a permanent collapse of western civilization, caused by liberals?

Are we headed towards a permanent collapse of western civilization, caused by liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3Kc8uzRRes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Who cares.

>womanposting
Sage

Nice rack, she deserves the love.

Beta

Bumo

i'd say this will restore the west eventually. once the pussy bubble pops women will have as much value in society as stock in enron until they wise up and realize their womb is the only thing any woman in any time, any place has ever contributed to society.

Yes

Findom is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen and that's saying something

Every. Fucking. Time.

is there a correlation between degeneracy and the number and quality of tattoos?

Any woman named sarah or sara is a slut,everyone knows that

understated yet extremely powerful

It's a jewish name after all

No. Next question.

youtube.com/watch?v=c3Kc8uzRRes

wel fug

>Fucked 60 guys in 2 semesters
>I am a goddess

Savage

Context?

Sup Forums goes outside and meets a faggot.

I wouldn't dare stick my dick in that cesspool of a loose pussy. have fun being a cum rag until your looks fade at 29 then kill yourself because you didn't improve yourself at all in lif because all you had to rely on for free shit was your legs opening. gross.

but there's more!

> I carry myself highly
> I don't funk around

You can tell that sissy got knocked the fuck out. Watch his legs drop the moment his head bounces on the concrete.

Kek, this

It’s not “liberals”

It’s being a victim of success

Once a society reaches a certain level of material wealth you see this type of Marxist anti-tradition degenercy

It happens all across time, women become emancipated, flagrant displays of sexual perversion and dysgenics become common, long drawn out wars are fought won mercenary armies.

The family collapse as the state bloats to become the primary mechanism of the society (100%+ debt to gdp ratios anyone?) and finally the society just starts to fall apart and is conquered by outside powers and internal collapse

We are somewhere transitioning between golden age peak and the beginning of the last few decades of decline

Hopefully I'm ready for some mad max shit.

>Born during the slow collapse of western civilization
>Born just in time for dank memes

I can't tell if I'm fortunate or not

>Fuck 60 guys in one semester
>"I don't fuck around..."
No, she -----literally----- does, it seems.

It's been a while but...
mentally unstable tranny causing a scene by yelling and screaming at people randomly meets a nog with low self control towards aggression on the street and calls him a nigger. Tranny may have made contact first by shoving or hitting, can't remember.

/paypiggy/

No collapse is permanent, ask the Bronze age empires, Persia, Rome, the Ottomans and many others

dat "berg" in the far left.

Ho Lee Fuk.

>Sup Forums are niggers
eh, probably a few

In terms of ease of life and comfort we are probably at the point at the best it will be for a few centuries (if the collapse goes as I expect)

But for all the luxury and ease the purpose and meaning of life is at its lowest point. So while it’s physically comfy it’s spirtually a nightmare

No, OP. We're already there. It's collapsing all around you as we speak.

Wow someone saved my oc screen shot. Feelsgoodman

desu I would take that. what these girls need to do is marry older men. older men usually want families.

Based black guy

This is your average girl these days, putting prostitutes to shame

as I already told you when you made this thread yesterday, it's caused by women, not liberals

There are women out there that have fucked that many men yet here I am a kissless virgin at her same age. What a world.