>Raqqa Sep28
i.imgur.com/vntW6fO.jpg
>SE Syria Sep27
i.imgur.com/Rv7Hcdv.jpg
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL

Developments Sep29
>E Salamiyah:SAA liberates Soha
>Military source:IS sent elite troops, tanks, vehicles from Iraq to attack the highway
>Sukhnah-DeZ highway reopened after SAA takes back lost points
>ISIS attacked SAA positions in Sukhnah and T3
>Ru MOD:US servicemen seem ‘completely safe’ in areas controlled by IS
>RU MoD denies reports of 150 civilian deaths in Idlib airstrikes, also there were no RU servicemen captured by IS in DeZ
>Raqqa:Is holds 25% having 5-7k fighters
>Jaysh al-nasr repels SAA attack in N Hama
>170 russian sappers de-mining DeZ
>Russia, Turkey agree to 6 months ceasefire in N Hama, Idlib
>SAA makes large advance near Israeli border in western Damascus and northern Quinetra governates
>No-fly zone in effect over Iraqi Kurdistan
>Iraqi military begins second phase of Hawija offensive
>900+ days of Saudi Yemen aggression:13k citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities

Donate/click ad's southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
sg.news.yahoo.com/libya-strongman-asks-europe-helicopters-fight-migration-113520096.html
cnbc.com/amp/2017/09/29/reuters-america-exclusive-syria-signs-3-mln-tonne-wheat-contract-with-russia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=64tBBCQ0Upo
yahoo.com/news/yemen-cholera-cases-could-hit-1-million-end-132403477.html
archive.is/LyD5x
archive.is/vKtEp
youtu.be/AMGtwdGbUuc
youtu.be/sCrAFtTZukQ
thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/breaking-captured-isis-fighters-admit-cooperation-isis-u-s/
thehill.com/opinion/national-security/353119-america-needs-to-get-ready-for-isis-20
youtube.com/watch?v=xxWo9UO4B3A
archive.is/JZtNz
alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/9/29/australian-jihadist-on-trial-in-turkey-regrets-joining-is
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Nice fresh bread

The SDF will prevail!

ASSad WILL LOSE HAHAHHA

>it's an ISIS chimps out and inflates gainz only to lose gainz and then more of their own territory episode

Tiger daddy pls milk me

memeflaggers should be gassed t.b.h.

> AzadiKurdi @AzadiKurdi4
>Replying to @Partisangirl @TheorePhysics
>Dummy, the first King of Damascus was Kurd. Before your nad tribes crossed the red Sea from Somalia.
WE

Lmao it's like the fall of palmyra all over again. Pro-opposition accounts that have been silent for months are now reporting ISIS gains all over the place.

Well see what happens tommorow.

GIRRASAD IS UNSTOPPABLE

this makes me nervous lad!

Theres also some serious reports of ISIS entering Al Quraytan (WTF?). Perhaps sleeper cells?

>Libya strongman asks Europe for helicopters to fight migration

Libyan military strongman Khalifa Haftar asked Europe for helicopters and drones to fight rampant migration on the southern border of the war-wracked country.

The request came after the commander, who backs a Tobruk-based administration that controls much of the east and south of Libya, travelled to Rome and Paris to bolster his stature as a key player in international efforts to stabilise the country.

"When it comes to controlling the southern border, my forces can supply the personnel but you Europeans must send help: drones, helicopters, night vision and vehicles," Haftar said in an interview published Friday in Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera.

>Former colonial power Italy has been the strongest backer among Western allies for the UN-recognised Government of National Unity, which is based in Tripoli and sees Haftar as an arch foe.
sg.news.yahoo.com/libya-strongman-asks-europe-helicopters-fight-migration-113520096.html

Ironically it's not actually ISIS that's reporting massive losses for the SAA, but pro rebel accounts.

>when you have to project yourself to an enemy because you've gotten blown the fuck out by them for the past two years

In other news, Syria and Russia signed a contract to import wheat.

cnbc.com/amp/2017/09/29/reuters-america-exclusive-syria-signs-3-mln-tonne-wheat-contract-with-russia.html

youtube.com/watch?v=64tBBCQ0Upo

>Yemen cholera cases could hit 1 million by year-end: Red Cross

he humanitarian situation in Yemen is a "catastrophe", and cholera cases could reach a million by the end of the year, the International Committee of the Red Cross said on Friday.

Warring parties in Yemen - including the western-backed Saudi-led coalition - are all using disproportionate force, leading to "very excessive" civilian casualties, said Alexandre Faite, the head of the Red Cross delegation in Yemen.

In addition, suspected cases of cholera have reached 750,000, with 2,119 deaths, Faite said, and the Red Cross expects at least 900,000 cases by the end of the year.

"The situation has really evolved in a very dramatic way and I think that it's nothing short of a catastrophe," Faite told a news briefing in Geneva.

yahoo.com/news/yemen-cholera-cases-could-hit-1-million-end-132403477.html

Just getting home for uni, hows the situation looking for the SAA? judging by hoholmaps they've mostly recaptured the road but briefly were getting JUSTed hard enough they lost T3, which is top tier incompetence desu
plus they're having to redeploy the Tigers back to Deir, which makes you wonder why they sent them to Idlib in the first place the retards

HOLY FUCK ISIS CLAIMS ASASULT ON AL QURAYTAN CITY THIS IS FUCKING NUTS

isis paratroopers confirmed?

The situation has gotten so bad that Yemenis have actually fled to Somalia....think about that. Although to be fair, they're mostly going to Somaliland.

sleeper cells? or they really cut through it like butter

>ISIS education

WTF IS GOING ON??

assad right now.

>Turkey gives Russia advance payment for S-400 missiles - TASS

Russia has received an advance payment from Turkey for S-400 surface-to-air missile systems which Ankara is buying from Moscow, Kremlin aide Vladimir Kozhin said on Friday, the TASS news agency reported.

He also said, according to TASS, that Turkey would like to take delivery of the missile system before 2019. “The issue is under discussion,” Kozhin was quoted as saying.
archive.is/LyD5x

DANK MEME
A
N
K
M
E
M
E

you guys think SAA will be able to beat SDF to those oil fields?

Y u delet

Let's see if b&

Oh shid guys, Philippines update

Marawi:
>two more Marawi mosques remain in the hands of Maute
>Maute territory reduced to 8 hectares
>3 Maute fighters surrender in Marawi
>some IEDs recovered used coins as shrapnel
>IED manufacturing has practically stopped since the Bato mosque was captured a few weeks ago
>3 Maute fighters surrender in Marawi

Sulu:
>AFP conducts search, rescue operations after abduction of Jolo town councilor
>Troops, PDEA agents kill 2 drug personalities in Sulu, recover satchets of meth and a loaded M1 Garand rifle

Maguindanao:
>Military overruns heavily fortified BIFF camp in Datu Salibo, Maguindanao

Commies:
>NPA rebels burn 11 heavy equipment at new Bicol International Airport construction site(REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK THEM)
>one NPA rebel surrenders in Kalinga

Unrelated but ebin
>Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs Sec. receives criticism over praising Myanmar's government's fight against terrorism while omitting any mention of the Rohingya crisis

>US says 50 civilians killed in Iraq, Syria

The US-led coalition fighting Islamic State militants, which includes Australia, has confirmed that another 50 civilians have been killed in strikes in Iraq and Syria.

This raises the total number of civilians it has killed to 735 since the conflict began in 2014.

The coalition said in a statement on Friday that during August, it had assessed 185 reports of civilian casualties and found that the additional 50 deaths occurred in 14 incidents that it deemed were credible.
archive.is/vKtEp

>implying it's not for free helicopter rides

>inb4 Qaryatayn as fake news
>inb4 ISIS offensive is a tempest in a teapot
>inb4 /sg/ goes back to being boring

Is that the amount of causalities in like a few days? Geez, they never learn that excessive collateral damage WILL strike back at them in the future

thought i'd just repost later when there's more people around

I think that they do not need to. Since US right now pretty vocal against Kurds independence in Iraq so I can assume that they will be against Kurds independence in Syria too. That implying that every inch which is not under terrorists control belong to Syria government.

can someone explain to me why the fuck is putin giving s-400 to sultan roach?

Well it's dank. Thanks. I feared you got b&

What you are trying to imply?

>Cucking turkey
>Make them buy your.most expensive shit when their economy is dead
Seems a good plan

Lmao pro rebel sources are saying ISIS captured Suheil.

These guys wont stop at anything

>an enemy

>Philippines update
>Syria General
What did he mean by this?

I reported this earlier
Lol Assad losing entire Syrian desert in two days?

russia's foreign relations are so chaotic sometimes, they're trying to get on everyone's good side which is super gay

>Captured ISIS Fighter Confesses He Works For U.S. Government

Warfare Worldwide organization released a video, where an ISIS fighter from Deir Ezzor had told some shocking details about U.S.-ISIS collusion.

According to Mohammed Moussa al-Shawwakh, the U.S. and Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) guaranteed to protect them from the SAA and its allies in exchange for entering gas and oil fields in the region in order to make propaganda videos. Al-Shawwakh said that such kind of cooperation had acted in the Conoco gas field, allegedly captured by the SDF. The fighter added that according to the agreements, ISIS terrorists were forbidden to attack Kurdish forces in Deir Ezzor.

youtu.be/AMGtwdGbUuc

>A day later, Arab Today posted another video, where an ISIS terrorist had confirmed the cooperation between the U.S.-back Kurdish forces and ISIS. Mohammed Hussein al-Hamad said that similar arrangements were followed by Kurds during the ‘liberation’ of the al-Izba and Jafra oil fields. Besides, al-Hamad said that the SDF forces had often delivered the U.S.-made weapons to ISIS terrorists.

youtu.be/sCrAFtTZukQ

These statements, in turn, explain such an active advance of U.S.-backed formations along the left bank of the Euphrates towards Deir Ezzor. In addition, it becomes clear why all the positions seized by Kurds usually remain untouched after their ‘fierce battles’ against ISIS.

thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/breaking-captured-isis-fighters-admit-cooperation-isis-u-s/

Can an American still volunteer for the Houthis?

Business. Despite I think that turks must be genocided I don't think it is wrong to sell them our weapons.

>606, 706

Post more

Excessive amounts of collateral damage(aka dead civvies) will breed ground for hatred against you. In a region with Jihadism, this is rather bad news. I think the best way is to limit collateral damage and quickly rehab the destroyed towns. That way, the inhabitants will turn loyal and faithful to you

>ISIS charging through the desert with no intended goal other than creating chaos and dying
>gains

>More and more people in Idlib shows anti Jowlani and HTS slogans and wish their brothers in Turkey, to come to Idlib

I think this is a campagin from ISIS, but I'm not sure. Can anyone translate what the hell this mean?

>IMBLYIN
Nah, the US is going to keep wasting billions of dollars on a lost cause because everything else such as the Rebels has been obliterated. It's just that it's going to spiral out of control (like every foreign backer of the US) to the point they chimpout so badly, everyone genocides them.

why the hell don't videos load more than 1/3 of the way for me on Sup Forums?? it's driving me nuts

>sell S400 to turkroaches
>turkroaches use their S400s to shoot down another Russian plane

PUTIN

CUCCED
U
C
C
E
D

BY BASED ERDOGAN

how much does these systems cost? Did you give it to them at a discount?

thanx for the updates as always!

That's the whole thing sadly famalam.

>inb4 endless videos of SAA walking through the desert being shot at and losing all their gains from the past two months

oh no. BLACKED turk went to Idlib. Fugggg

Oh. Nah. US killing civilians pretty much on purpose, so more people will join totally_not_under_US_control_terrorists orgs. War on terror is very big business after all and I doubt people who milk it want to see it gone.

>War on terror is very big business after all and I doubt people who milk it want to see it gone.
Right on the point.

i lick ur mums brown pussy lmao

No idea about contract with turks but open source claim that S-400 usually cost around 300-500 mil USD per complex.

ehehehe I almost forgot

>be SAA

Why the cost? Is it mostly manufacturing, or mostly the rockets themselves? Aslo how different are the prices for domestic market and for export? I assume export versions are downgraded.

>American national security policy needs to get ready for ISIS 2.0

Both the United States and its counter-ISIS coalition have myopically focused on the military objective of quickly re-taking territory in Syria and Iraq — at the expense of governance and a coherent political context that can sustain the gains made on the ground.

Has U.S. policy been so focused on the battle to re-take territory from ISIS, and arming proxy forces to do the heavy lifting on the ground, that we have lost sight of the strategic context in the long war?

>When I traveled to Iraq and the region in 2016, our senior military and diplomatic leaders expressed to me that they were already asking themselves this type of question and contemplating what they could do to limit the role of Shia militias, integrate the Sunni populations in Iraq, and decrease our reliance on Syrian Kurdish forces to re-take Raqqa.

But as we look at how our policy has unfolded over the last year and a half, we have done exactly the opposite.

The influence and role of Shia militias, including those backed by Iran, have only increased. The Sunni populations in Iraq and Syria remain disaffected and disenfranchised. And we have only doubled down on arming and employing the Syrian Kurds as the dominant fighting force to re-take Raqqa.

>What’s more, to further complicate the strategic context, Iraqi Kurds have now taken the non-binding, yet provocative, step of holding a referendum on independence, potentially distracting counter-ISIS efforts, further destabilizing Iraqi politics, and provoking counter-productive reactions from regional actors.

Meanwhile, ISIS maintains its international network of cells beyond Syria and Iraq, including Yemen, Afghanistan, the Sinai in Egypt, the Philippines, and Libya.

continued

The United States cannot have a military-only approach to combat ISIS 2.0. The military can kill ISIS operatives, but it can’t kill an idea.

The United States must make stability within the greater Middle East a strategic focus. We must employ a state-based strategy, focused on reducing competition among states in the region, sovereignty, and functional governance.

We have learned the hard way that the world of virtual caliphates, ungoverned spaces, and dysfunctional governance can and will have a consequential impact on the United States and its interests.

If the United States does not broaden the strategic aperture and focus of U.S. policy in the Middle East, beyond simply re-taking territory from ISIS and counterterrorism strikes, then we may find ourselves having to do Syria and Iraq all over again in the future — perhaps in even more locations.

thehill.com/opinion/national-security/353119-america-needs-to-get-ready-for-isis-20

Turkish economy
B T F O
T
F
O

youtube.com/watch?v=xxWo9UO4B3A

ASSadists BTFO!!!!

Oh cool, 2 US invaders dead after helicopter crashed with 4 reportedly seriously wounded.
Likely SOFs.

>they're trying to get on everyone's good side which is super gay
i agree
but ivan this will make genociding them much harder.

>have the full support of Russia and Iran
>sand-niggers still BTFO you

>About 500 French children in jihadi-held areas of Iraq and Syria - official

Some 700 French adults, one-third of them women, and about 500 children are in jihadi-held areas in Iraq and Syria, an official at the French president’s office said on Friday, raising potential legal challenges over how to handle them.

The presidency official said that half of the 500 children were born there, and in total about 2,000 French nationals or residents had gone to the two countries, of whom between 200 and 300 had been killed.

>Around 1,400 foreign wives and children of suspected Islamic State fighters are being held by Iraqi authorities in a camp after government forces expelled the jihadist group from one of its last remaining strongholds in Iraq.

archive.is/JZtNz

>Al-Qaryatayn supposedly being attacked
>Sukhnah still under siege
>T3 in Ping Pong mode
>Palmyra-Deir road a murky mess
>SAA face when
well if nothing else it revived this general

Jesus I have some serious shit about Asapov's death. Will take me a moment to comprehend and rewrite it.

Uh oh, looks like ISIS got into SAA communications..

post it lad

But roaches are using the equipment. They suck.

>be Amerishart
>waste billions of dollars on a fucking helicopter plane
>crash
>die
>use it as a standard vehicle

>be ISIS
>get repelled in your own offensive
>talk about attacking a city miles away from you

FBI ?

hmm why is isis totally ignoring the kurds butt raping them in the north and only focusing on a worthless desert?

even ASSadists confirmed the attack is happening

So.. You may not believe or ask for sources but I'm willing to share it anyway.
US intelligence (he says "spetsnaz", so maybe SOFs? Or CIA?) organized the attack on 29 Russian MPs in Hama lately. It was to be a bargain chip, that is taking them alive and holding hostage.
Now it's indeed confirmed 850 casualties taken by jihadis, plus dozens of militants and 5 masterminds of the operation (US spies riddled within jihadis) dead in air strikes.
US had the information where Asapov and 2 colonels were located and passed this information to the Islamic State as a revenge (seriously... not even joking) and they targeted it with mortars striking perfectly and causing his death.

Kurds are having more trouble than SAA did a month ago on the road to DeZ. ISIS definitely isn't totally ignoring the Kurds

>Muhammad, we have lost DeZ and we're about to lose our oil money
>lol use the rest of your men and throw them at a meatgrinder for a useless desert
>Allahu Ackbar

ASSadists also confirm that ISIS has now built a Death Star and is going to blow up Alderaan

An Australian jihadist detained by Turkey last year on charges of joining Islamic State [IS] group in Syria said at his trial on Thursday he regretted his involvement with the organisation after seeing its "true face".
Neil Prakash, who was detained one year ago inside Turkey close to the Syrian border, is jailed in the Gaziantep region of southern Turkey.

However, his trial, which got under way earlier this year, is being held in the neighbouring Kilis region, with Prakash being cross-examined via video link.

In his testimony, Prakash said he said received training from IS in its de-facto capital of Raqqa in Syria before moving north to the town of Kobane to fight Kurdish militia.

He was wounded in the fighting and then requested to be moved to another area where he did not have to fight.

"But I went to Raqqa and was told I had to fight," he said, quoted by the Turkish-language Dogan news agency. "I was also made to speak in propaganda videos.

"I decided to escape after seeing the true face" of IS, he added. "I very much regret joining the organisation," he said.

Prakash denied being the Australian "representative" of IS in Syria and asked to be released and deported to a Muslim country and not Australia. However the court decided to keep him in custody, Dogan news agency said.

The trial was adjourned to an unspecified later date.

Australia last year had asked Turkey to extradite Prakash, who Canberra previously had reported as having been killed in a US airstrike in northern Iraq.

Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has called Prakash the senior Australian operative in IS. He was reportedly on a list of high-value IS recruiters targeted by the US in drone attacks in Iraq.

Prakash told the court he had spent his early life in Cambodia in a Buddhist family but had decided to become a Muslim after watching IS videos.

alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/9/29/australian-jihadist-on-trial-in-turkey-regrets-joining-is

source?