Could we have a good ol' fashioned women hate thread please?

Could we have a good ol' fashioned women hate thread please?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=mrqcRbUpff4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
youtube.com/watch?v=-0iLHGRaYRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Go to r9k where you belong

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw

>Attractive people who want a relationship with mutual attraction are wrong/incapable of feeling alone because lazy nerds who don't take care of themselves/look like shit have zero self-awareness

Daily reminder if you're a guy, you still have an obligation to look good. You can't just spend every day eating high sugar/high calorie diets and not work out and expect some gorgeous Aryan 19 year-old pure loyal virgin waifu. If your concern is passing on your Western white genes, then you have to actually display that your genes are worth passing on. So if you're a chubby manlet with wimpy arms and aren't fun to be with, then you can't act entitled that some pretty girl with her whole life ahead of her doesn't want to settle down with some shitty-looking Sup Forums rageposting square.

>Wahhhh women are shallow and mean
>Won't date fat or ugly chicks
>Won't put self out there

Cry more on r9k, faggot.

>Daily reminder if you're a guy, you still have an obligation to look good

And women have an obligation to not be completely worthless. I've been with plenty, and so far only one was actually worth being with for longer than a month.

Ya, I bet dude. You fuck so much pussy they call you pussy master. You literally have all the sex.

>t. male feminist

Sure? Unlike the little insecure faggots crying that women won't fuck them, the word "feminist" isn't some magic evil spell to me.

>>/r9k/

>Straya

Have you had any success with the white knight strategy?

Hi Zoe!

>lets have another jew propaganda thread telling us to give up on women

>we need to preserve our race
>haha fuck women you fucking roasties

Please pick one.

>good goy, put women on a pedestal and never criticize them, they deserve consequence free lives

>haha fuck women you fucking roasties
Tell me honestly you don't appreciate the schadenfreude of this

Oh I absolutely do. But constantly shaming women and berating them isn't the best path. We have to weaken and subvert the feminists that are actively weakening our race but pulling some R9K bullshit isn't going to do it.

What kind of fucking person can beat a child? I cry only on extreme pain or very sad moments but I feel like it when kids get beaten so hard that they get confused and stay still while still being hit.

Anyone who abuses their child should have their eyes gouged out.
youtube.com/watch?v=mrqcRbUpff4

Women hate is natural but becareful to not let it consume you. Take solace in the fact that they're still below men and invent basically not much. While men are most CEOs and political leaders and writers and directors. Men are on most statues and money in USA.

Freedom and equality equals degeneracy for women eventually.

Disgusting. Roasties do that.

The hypocrisy of this is simply astounding.

>Support open borders for jihadists and welfare leaches or your a FUCKING BIGOT!!!!

>Oy vey, swedish men aren't wage slaving for swedish women anymore, we must ban thai women from the country!

>We have to weaken and subvert the feminists that are actively weakening our race
That's what we're doing

Sweden is hyper-feminist and the divorce rate is insane along with draconian divorce laws. Look at what that roastie did to Notch.

Whoever made these comics has got to be the most bitter person alive
They probably got betrayed by someone they cared more about then themselves. I feel bad for him

Nah, they just put female nature into a comic.

It mad be bitter but city folk lives are like that. There's no law saying being realistic about how crappy life may get.

He's a hapa manlet.

It's very mental. You can destroy or control a nation with propaganda for women.

See rap music.

Genetic fallacy

>Whoever made these comics has got to be the most bitter person alive
Or has a good understanding of female nature, and decided to trigger women and their white knights with the truth in comic form.

Me. Bottom right... :(

I fear my time's coming, guys

>tfw Elliot was right about women.

Women are the niggers of the sexes and niggers are the women of the races.

probably

Why not travel to Ukraine and fuck blue-eyed teenage orphans?

Can't dodge the Rodge

Dylan, Eric, Unabomber or even Elliot.

There is some deep dark strange truths in those fucking schizo writings when you read those.

Eerie.

I don't get it.

is it bad that i entirely agree with this

Hahah

fat bitch detected, you'd prolly smd if i slathered it with maple syrup

in high school i would've never considered dating a nonwhite guy who didn't have a graduate degree but now i don't care as long as they're hot and cool. the desperation, phoniness and presumptuousness of most guys is just so offputting.

Lol that's white knight to you? Pathetic.

I wish he learned how to draw

on how many boards did you open this thread now OP?
are you hurt?

The names on the products are the names of the men she ignores in order to fuck Chad. It's highlighting that men who are not Chad are invisible to women.

>hating women

Now simply change woman with black person and it's an aryan meme as well

Fuck, I've came to the same conclusion even before Elliot, all I simply did was observe

>genetic recombination
What did he mean by this? Is this some /r/hapas meme?

This. guy's probably a schizo or something. Trouble is the things that happen in his comics are usually true, so his work resonates with a lot of people. Fuck this gay Earth, truly.

Cunt blows off otherwise intelligent and successful man who are directly or indirectly responsible for the world and lifestyle she takes for granted. Or something.

Replace Arabs with Nazis and you get George Lincoln Rockwell.

During Meiosis alleles mutate slightly. This is what causes evolution over many successful generations.

You sure must get beaten up and raped by women often, eh?

I've got a girlfriend and she tries to use sex to get some leverage over me, they truly do think it's something you "deserve" or not.
When they does that, stop showing interest altogether, which is contrary to what the female expects, thus getting frustrated and eventually caving in, leaving you as the sole victor. My father always told me this while I was growing up, and I had always thought it made little sense, but it works.
Just know for yourself that women are inferior beings, and treat them as such. Not to belittle or humiliate them, but rather lead by example and excellence.

It's not bad that you agree with all of it, because it's for the most part true. There are exceptions, of course, albeit a miniscule minority in the western world. The worst part is that non whites conform to the way it ought to be, which makes non white women inherently more attractive to men who seek stability, loyalty and trust.

>save the white race
>with white women having voting rights
Daily reminder that AfD would be strongest party in Germany now, if only east German men could vote

Feminism told women they are entitled to Chad and don't have to bring anything to marriage.

Quite worried for the mental wellbeing of this cartoonist. Seems to be deeply fucked up when it comes to his views on women.

some guys think liberal arts majors are useless to society, or that going into politics will be useless compared to engineering or technology.

But all their engineering just goes to support a degenerate society. It goes to waste, and the world WILL be worse off for their children (if they have any) no matter how much advanced technology they developed.

Can't dodge the Rodge

everything he made in his cartoons is true. I can verify because I am close to 30 and have had sex and relationships with over 5 women

CEO's don't really have a hard time finding women.

C. elegans is actually useful though

But can you refute anything he's saying? You're only using namecalling and outgroup shaming.

OUW! Look how fabulous I am! youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE

Subtle. I like it.

>CEO's don't really have a hard time finding gold diggers
ftfy

True.
But i think being a CEO makes you more paranoid for gold diggers and useless women that will fuck you over.

>getting cabs
>not driving yourself

what type of cuck actually gets a cab

no seriously, I'm 32 and have never used a cab in my entire life because I own a car like all people do

Must defend m'ladies

Measure up to what?

>hating cunts

They need to lower their standards.

Numales

I don't care what anyone says, leafs are alright in my book.

TFW you kill a bunch of people and gorgeous women throw their panties at you.

My first redpill

they was sane in an insane world user

notice they was all young? maybe they overdosed on redpills before they was mature enough to handle them,maybe this is why the establishment lies to us in schools and lets us slowly deprogram as we get older when we are too old and past it to kick off?

Only macronites marry old grils

All women are disgusting. It's why ive killed a few.

youtube.com/watch?v=-0iLHGRaYRI

You wish you were this smooth in a BMW.

Reported to Trudeau

bhaha,all over 40 and soon-to-be-hamplanets

they are looking for that special 'turd' who is willing to settle down with then,this all of course after they have laid with a thousand,including Jamal and his friend Tyrone.

>sassy being anything good.

Courage and aggressiveness are two different things. Emma is a stupid feminist but whoever made that meme is grasping at straws to twist her words.

Being confident is what girls want. They want to be led and looked after by a strong man.
Forcefully controlling them by being physically aggressive or threatening is only what thots want who get turned on by abuse. The rest of women would reject you.

Why hate women? They look cute af in diapers.

>42 - 54 roasties
>Solvent, sassy, sophisticated
top kek.
They may be glad if they have some horny toy boy till they hit 60