Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Awh, they toned down their argument. There wasn't enough slapping and emotional gouging of the MC.

Knee before the one true future queen.

They also skipped over the part that Al came from the same earth as Subaru 18 years ago.

Kneel*

Can't believe they didn't even adapt the NTR

That... seems like really important thing to leave out.

Where can i find their whole argument?

The fact Subaru was picked up by Priscilla by chance instead of on purpose probably changed things.

Can we take a moment and think about how cringey MC was in this episode?

Also, incoming pic related on Subaru? Spoil me.

Save point moved

I've always thought as much, but after this episode I'm 100% certain this show would be better off without him. I don't understand why some people defend him so hard. Jesus christ, why can't he just be quiet for 2 seconds? He might actually learn something. Even Luffy isn't this retarded.

On another note, I'm glad Felt and Rom are back. I like those two.

Rem is worst girl.

He is always cringey

Subaru is a shit MC. The show might be watchable without his faggotry.

>Subaru gets btfo not once, not twice, but three times

Which btfo scene made you cringed the most, Sup Forums?

Reminder this ep was the last time you gonna see Felt BTFO

That seems to important to leave out, maybe they'll include it in the later episodes

This is your witch tonight.

Should I be worried?

Best couple.

I don't cringe because I'm not a faggot. However, I facepalm whenever the MC talks, especially at important times when he should just be quiet and listen. If he was actually powerful, I could kind of understand the arrogance, but he's not.

Emilia was the true MVP of this episode for being so patient with him.

Yeah like this is an interesting world with interesting characters, and the mc is just ruining it. Why do we even need some transported mc from another world anyway.

ALL HAIL FELT.

Hatoko a shit.

Subaru deserves better, he should join best princess Priscilla. He could broop with Al and Priscilla would love how entertaining he is.

>I don't cringe because I'm not a faggot
You probably don't cringe because you have aspergers.

How many episodes left? I want this shit to be over as soon as possible.

Honestly, as retarded as he was, you gotta remember that his reasoning doesn't make much sense for Emilia because he can't tell her about the curse, that shadowy hand will fuck him up if he tries.

He got desperate, and wanted her to understand where he was coming from, got in a panic and said that about debts that she owed him, which is what hurt her most and she felt he was simply being close to her due to that, and on top of it all, being manipulative.

Was it still his fault? Sure, it was, but humans do dumb shit when they get desperate. He needs to fix himself a apologize and explain things more properly.

This was the last cringe-worthy scene in the series, right? Right?

12 more. 25 total.

>he can't tell her about the curse
why doesn't he write it down on paper?

Praise Felt!

WILL HE FUCK PURPLE HAIRED FAGGOTS SHIT UP YES OR NO?

So in the LN it's explained right at the beginning why he was picked or something? How much is the anime leaving out?

Can't he just write on a piece of paper that he goes back in time.

Did we get the opening/episode this episode? Haven't watched it yet.

if you cant read Moon i recommend read the manga chapters 1-10 > anime ep 12 and 13

Why no charades, why not saying it in a way that you're not saying it but can imply it if the person isn't too dense?????

Shed be killed.

If labeling me helps you feel superior or understand better, then so be it.

You do understand that a witch placed the curse on him right? He can't talk about it in any way, she'd know if he tries, even if it's written.

>be me
>be half elf
>have powerful magic
>found the love of my life
>world separates him from me
>i get so mad
>destroy half of the world
>bring him back but he doesn't seem to remember me
>people trapped in inside
>little did they know I made a split personality of myself
>try to get rekindle his memories with the split
>reset time whenever he does something wrong
>mfw no one can stop me

>I don't cringe because I'm not a faggot. However, I facepalm whenever the MC talks,

Facepalming is cringing you autistic faggot

Princesses observing reality for the first time, the lot of them.
Emotional creatures? More like monsters.

The same question keeps getting asked in every thread, he would still die.

>tfw Reinhard is Chris Christie

>Priscilla
Shittiest princess and total used good canon slut.

This is your knight tonight

the last few moments about believing and understanding gave me flashbacks from Kiznaiver's finale.

Why do you watch it?

All hail Felt! First of her name, priestess of the dragon,blessed by the wind, chosen by the sword saint, true heir of Lugnica and protector of the realm.

No.

Literal autism.

Best girl.

They all died without even bedding her. Most likely a political/financial marriage, where every single one of then died and she inherited everything.

FUCK THIS SHOW

I want to have gooey anal sex with Felt!

You got to admit this was the cringiest he's ever been so far

everything he does and doesn't do is excusable because witch curse? he's pretty much a ragdoll then. the restrictions on his character come off as idealized to make him hurt the most.

>I don't cringe because I'm not a faggot. However, I facepalm whenever the MC talks
well meme'd

Is Subaru the cringiest and pathetic MC of all time?

The only one who can compete with him is the MC from Chaos head

Iam starting to think this is a women thing. Why are " promises " and " understanding " so important to women?

Shu from Guilty Crown was quite pathetic too

He's right.

Unfortunately Emilia is a half-wit, like based Priscilla said, and jumps to a really weird conclusion.

Did you really just put Subaru above Shinji?

What? Cringing is closer to second hand embarrassment than facepalming is.

He can't say he can return from death in any way. He's fucked.

No, you're just one of my personalities.

"I don't understand you" is an expression of frustration when somebody can't make you do what they want. It's like a child crying "WHY" in a whiny voice when their parent tells them they can't put candy in the shopping cart.

Best Knight. Does the impossible just to see me smile.

Nowhere near shitbaru level.

Subaru did nothing wrong. It was all Julius being a bully

Hell even if that doesn't work he could write the words randomly on scraps of paper and have someone arrange them until they are right. Of course then it may auto-reset to his last checkpoint once someone figures it out. Or it could be game over, I suppose.

>certain this show would be better off without him

Emilia would be dead, felt would be dead, rom would be dead.

Subaru is a hero and will be even more of a hero soon

Well you saw it right? Everytime he tried to talk about it, hands would come out and cause him pain as a warning. There's clearly some deeper meaning to it, like "why him?" and why do it. She's sealed off, so it's not like she can occupy herself with much more than that.

>Shu
>Pathetic
Don't address Shutler like that you maggot.

The savior of anime will arrive soon

Anal sex with Satella!

13 episodes in and everyone is either shallow, and idiot or both.

That's because the situation was actually serious. As a character, he's pretty consistent for the most part. At least he has that going for him.

Exactly!

Shu was powerful at least

Subaru is straight up a cuck

So just like real life?

Shinji isn't cringy at all you tasteless faggot.
Alright maybe a bit in the earlier episodes but at least he wasn't always cringy

Forgot to to add to but, he also has bare basics on understanding their language, so i doubt he could write it down.

Even then it wouldn't make a difference.

Did anybody bother saving that post about the various characters and their approaches to anal sex?

No, it's Simon

Rem would be dead too. Whoever hired Elsa would get what they wanted . The village kids would be dead.

This was the hardest episode to watch, holy shit. Even Watamote didn't reach this level of cringe.

I'm going to search for it, I completely forgot about that.

It's like I'm watching Yahari

This shit was like watching an episode of SAO except the purple haired faggot is Kirito and Subaru is just some nameless creep who just wants to get with women.

Yea, you posted that early also

Fuck you Julius is awesome

>without even bedding her
Is that what you tell yourself at night, bro?

No.

Because he actually liked.

Why do you keep posting this shit. It's been more than 6 hours and you are still going