Ask a Hillary Clinton voter anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
conservativefiringline.com/hillary-orwells-1984-teaches-trust-government-media/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many times did you vote

Why don't you kill yourself??

Just once. Voter fraud is a myth.

I have to vote against Trump again in 2020.

Why

I felt she was the best choice for our country. I wanted a continuation of the Obama years. I wanted to make history again. I supported her policy positions and I just genuinely like her. I always have. Also, I HATE Donald J. Trump.

What policy positions did you support?

Why did you like her? I find her to be one of the most evil, vile human beings on the planet

That's because you are a retarded leaf. I find Donald Trump to be the most vile human being on the planet.

I supported her policy positions on the following:

>LGBTI+ rights
>reproductive rights and women's issues
>healthcare
>immigration & refugees
>climate change & energy
>foreign policy and terror
>the economy, taxes, and trade
>education
>voting rights and criminal justice

Why do you think she lost? Do you buy into this idea that everyone who voted for Trump is uneducated?

Foreign policy? Really? She's the biggest war hawk in politics and the main reason why the US is now involved in conflicts all over the world.

Voting rights? What the fuck does that even mean? The fact that you need ID to vote just like any other fucking first world nation?

What was her policy on healthcare and how would that have benefited you

The economy, Obama inflated the US's GDP by spending a retarded amount on what amounted to nothing. The US economy has never been in a more precarious position

>wanted to make history
>thinking the position of President is a tool for playing 'diversity points'

please... fuck off and kys

Male or female?

how are your wife and Tyrone doing?

What cemetery are you buried in?

Didn't all of Hillary's corruption (pay-for-play with Clinton Foundation, myriad of scandals over the years, etc) make you think twice about voting for her? Or did you just ignore her corruption since she was never convicted of anything?
Also didn't some of Hillary's weird seizures and the 9-11 fall make you wonder if she is healthy enough to withstand the stress of presidency?

>sexism
>racism
>Russia
>James Comey
>WikiLeaks
>fake news (Pizza, Seth Rich, etc.)
>Bernie Sanders
>Jill Stein
>voter suppression
>gerrymandering
>electoral college

Didn't help that the MSM was shilling for Trump 24/7 and couldn't get off "muh emails"

MtF

do you think there is life on mars?

how many times a day do you dialate? what does semen taste like?

Hello larpfag

so, everything that CNN, NYT and Hillary herself blames... you losers trust corporations and elitist scum. fuck yo

What do you think of Bernie Sanders?

>Also didn't some of Hillary's weird seizures and the 9-11 fall make you wonder if she is healthy enough to withstand the stress of presidency?

fake news

>Didn't all of Hillary's corruption (pay-for-play with Clinton Foundation, myriad of scandals over the years, etc) make you think twice about voting for her? Or did you just ignore her corruption since she was never convicted of anything?

right wing smear campaign

Do Android Dreamers dream of electric sheep?

do ya think it'll run again in 2020?

I agree with his policy positions but I think he intentionally harmed Hillary's campaign. I cannot forgive him for that. I like him more than I did back then but I do not like that he still refuses to join the Democratic Party. He needs to turn over his email list to the DNC.

When what ever monkey DNC rolls out loses, will you then?

Of course I would trust CNN, NYT, and HRC. Better than trusting FoxNews, Breitbart, Drudge, InfoWars, and Trump.

I'm actually okay with that if a (D) is in office.

How many different medications are you on?

Do you feel in charge?

Obama saved us from a Great Depression. I'm still proud I voted for him too.

youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

Will you kys when trump wins in 2020?

It's unconstitutional and rooted in racism.

not anymore

I feel targeted and under siege.

>steal 800billion a year
>saved us
ok

He won't. I won't kill myself but I might leave the country. America won't be worth saving at that point.

They had to spend to get us out of the hole we were in. Of course he spent more than all other presidents combined.

>He won't.
Sure boi. He will probably lose the popular vote again.

Zoloft
Vistaril
Estradiol
Spironolactone

He'll lose it by even more. The electoral college is a joke.

How do I get an asian Gf?

No, she won't. Here's who I'm looking to shill for in 2020:

>Kamala Harris
>Kirsten Gillibrand
>Elizabeth Warren
>Bernie Sanders
>Joe Biden
>Sherrod Brown
>Al Franken
>Amy Klobuchar

To categorize, you basically think that most people who voted for Trump are uneducated, deplorable people, and the acts of other people kept Hillary out of the office. Fine.

How about this: do you think Clinton and the DNC should take any responsibility? Do you think it would have been better if she 1) followed the law regarding emails or at least competently handle classified materials? 2) united the democratic party by asking Sanders to join her ticket?

Further, what does the electoral college have to do with it? What do you mean by voter suppression?

Also, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

Maybe try to learn something about her culture to impress her. Take her out to eat at a fancy restaurant or buy her something. Compliment her appearance.

Our plan is proceeding as expected.

>spend near a trillion dollars a year for a decade
>military machinery rotting and being decommissioned
>whole country's infrastructure rotting
>we created like 3000% more mideast rubble
>now we've got mudpeople spreading over the planet like a plague
what a deal!

You do realize she is a power hungry Sociopath who supports policies that fuck the worker right?

>take her out to a fancy restuarant. Buy her something

Nigga i aint made of cash.

No wonder you voted hillary. You are fucking retarded

Has he divided us? Or have we done that to ourselves?

I don't think they are all deplorable people. I think they were just misguided and made a terrible mistake. There certainly are some deplorables though like we saw in Charlottesville. That is who she was referring to in my mind.

Yes, they have to take some responsibility for the loss. It wasn't a well run campaign imo. She should have followed the law and Bill should never have met with AG Lynch. It definitely would have made things a lot easier. I am a bit frustrated with her for jeopardizing trans people, immigrants, Muslims, and others simply for her convenience. But I can't be too upset because I now realize that everyone in Trump Admin has been doing the same. They are all giant hypocrites. LOCK THEM UP! I don't think Sanders would have wanted to be VP but I didn't think a unity ticket would be a bad idea at the time.

The electoral college is outdated. It allowed for a bunch of retards in the rust belt to decide the fate of our country against the will of the majority of its population. Voter suppression tacticts include racist unconstitutional voter ID laws and purging eligible voters from the rolls.

>im a genuine retard, ama

What does sage mean and why aren't you on Reddit?

We were already divided. He just seized on that division and exacerbated it ten fold.

Yeah I know. God I hate Russia.

why are you a warmongering faggot?

Sounds like you are talking about Trump.

Why do you hate everyone who disagrees with you and how can you not see that this is a loosing political position

Obama divided us and Trump just added to it. After obamas actions with regard to fergeson, trayvon, etc as well as constant villification of anyone who disagrees as racist, our current situation was innevitable

Salvia officinalis

Because they hate me.

Rust Belt retard here. People like you is the reason why liberals will always lose. You come off as smug piece of shit. Please go kill yourself.

Kys

especially if you live in PA, MI, or WI

Do you really think everyone with a MAGA hat hates you?

If yes: I hate you. If no: we could get along fine

> Hillary voter

Nobody cares what you think.

How can you not see that this is a loosing political position

Do you watch The Young Turks on daily basis eat up all their race baiting? Are black people in america oppressed (now, not in the past) Is affirmative actions oppression? Do you understand why we hate you?

You understand the amount of crime blacks commit and then Hillary goes on the blame White people for it............

Why her?

My county is the county in Michigan that gave Trump Michigan and i couldn't more proud to defeat you race baiting, fascist, anti freedom of speech pieces of shit.

YOU FUCKING TROLL HES BAITING YOU RETARDS FJHDLKJFDA:LKF JDSF:L

No man these Hillary voters are mentally ill, that's very common among them.

You're fucking retarded. You're the perfect example of why we need a test to qualify for voting.

Because he is a drone programmed to vote for the establishment of a 1984 dystopia in America / the World. He doesn't ask important questions. Donald Trump is Racist and 2 + 2 = 5 because Hillary said so and she signals his best interests in mind while when she wants his vote, even if she would never fulfill her promises. To be honest Hillary Clinton doesn't see OP as a human and I am beginning to not see those like OP as people either.

When will you kys. Save us the fun.

It was just a suggestion. You don't need money to impress a girl though. Just be yourself.

Op is a tranny faggot
>estradiol
>Spironolactone

I know they do because I am a trans woman living in a county that went over seventy percent for Trump. I see the way people look at me. It's really only some people though. The majority of reactions are overwhelmingly positive so I guess I can't say all Trump voters hate me. They definitely want to take away my rights though and to me that is hate.

You aren't important enough.

lol ok yeah it might be a troll. A smug Tranny Hillary voter on /pol hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh fug and the nutjob guy confirms it

absolutelydisgusting.jpeg

ok you're crazy fuckoff. Not because you're a tranny btw but because you're psycho

Trump supporters are trying to help you here. We understand you're mentally Ill and need help and we're willing to help. Can you understand that you'll never be a woman and just face reality as it is? I mean i wish i had a giant black penis but i don't so you accept it and move on. Stop fooling yourself with this whole liberal idea that anyone can be a woman.

You should leave now, I'm sure Canada would love to have you and you can even be around your pet refugees.

conservativefiringline.com/hillary-orwells-1984-teaches-trust-government-media/

>"Attempting to define reality is a core feature of authoritarianism. This is what the Soviets did when they erased political dissidents from historical photos. This is what happens in George Orwell’s classic novelNineteen Eighty-Four, when a torturer holds up four fingers and delivers electric shocks until his prisoner sees five fingers asordered.”

“The goal is to make you question logic and reason and to sow mistrust toward exactly the people we need to rely on: our leaders, the press, experts who seek to guide public policy based on evidence, ourselves. For Trump, as with so much he does, it’s about simple dominance.”

Post yfw you voted for a witch who uses 1984 as an instruction book. I voted third party -- I'll vote Trump in 2020.

What happened?

>wishing you had a giant nigger dick
Kill yourself

I'll never be a biological or "cis" woman but I am feeling what it's like to be a woman now. I am mentally ill and I am getting help. My transition is part of that help. Gender is social and psychological. It's not biological.

apologies, I'll restate that

I wish i had a giant Aryan Dick. Better?

I would if I could. Thinking about applying for asylum.

She cheated and she still lost. With blood on her hands and a rope tightening around her neck she writhes in a futile attempt to seize power and disrupt order for the sake of profit.

I voted thirdparty as well. As long as Trump doesn't fuck up before then ill likely vote for him in 2020 as well. Which candidate did you choose?

Spironolactone? That's interesting. Do you have issues with excess fluid in your extremities? The need for a potassium sparing choice is strange. Do you have kidney issues? Why did your physican put you on that med?