Is trying to date a girl who is in a long distance relationship with some liberal cuck considered moral...

is trying to date a girl who is in a long distance relationship with some liberal cuck considered moral? or shall I just plunge into depths of /sig/ and wait months until another girl that seems to like me comes up?

Any girl with a sense of self worth is gonna say she's got a boyfriend.

Even if she doesn't.

If he's a weak man shell dump him for you if you are any better.

She could be trying to tell you to fuck off though

First off, long distance relationship is bs. Second, why don't you self improve, like for yourSELF, not for pussy.
If she cheats and doesn't tell her "bf" out there, then she isn't worth it. If you interest her more than him and she tells him that it's not going to work beforehand, then probably it's ok.

well I'm improving for myself since some time, and I will keep on doing that

however, a fair maiden is always good

it's not that she is playing with me, I just know that, 100%

>is trying to date a girl who is in a long distance relationship with some liberal cuck considered moral?
Yes
A respectful man does not court a woman who's in a relationship with another man, even if the other man has many short comings.
You make her dump him, then date you.

Long distance relationships are a waste of time. Being in one, is cucking yourself.

Sage

"date a liberal cuck"

Problem identified.

Even if that bullshit line of hers is true, it doesn't matter. All women are whores, because all women have poor impulse control. Just hit on her and if you are even remotely attractive she will fuck you within a week or so.

Dating used women typical Sup Forumstard,find yourself a virgin

trying to date girl that is taken is NEVER moral, even if she were with a commie. Be a fascist, preserve your standard, be an example of proud man of the west. Or kys and become degenerated Chad

our society is too cucked to have a fresh stock of virgins available

>be a proud Sup Forumslack
>stand for western values like family
>wants to hit on a taken grill
bym cię tak kurwo napierdalał

Than court a younger girl, dude. Doesn't have to be your age, just a few years younger would do. Christian girls more specifically.

>>everybody
I specifically meant making her break up with him and then actually dating her

if you that this girl is worth it, just talk with her casually, force the idea that long distance relationship is useless shit, wait for her to break up, and show up as a knight on white horse like a fukking Kalki. To be a fascist is to make everyone admire your way of life, to lure them into your powerful aura, not acting like a fucking chimpanzee out of amerifat ghetto going from side chick to side chick.

if you think that girl*, faux pas

Small ears because FtM tranny. Many such cases. Sad!

Question is, do you realy want a girl who has it in her to cheat?

I mean, if its only sex, go for it. But dont get involved too deep.

I already said that I want to make her get out of that relationship first before I actually date her

talk with her, don't be brutal about it, be subtle, treat it like a baby, show her examples of your friend of a friend of a friend that had same situation and it went to shit etc etc,

fuck her
fuck her again
hang around
if she is degenerate dump her

you should only date a girl you plan to marry or inseminate

even 18 year old girls have fucked an average of 3 people.