What the fuck Goku

Why didn't he just show him Super Saiyan Blue? Isn't it roughly a zillion time stronger than SS3? Please don't tell me they're pulling more "Oh yeah I was saving it so I could surprise him later" bullshit.

user, just what the fuck do you think you're watching? It's literally Filler: The anime.

Because its fucking DBZ and it has happened a million fucking times already. You should know better.

It's your fault for taking this crap seriously.

Do you even Dragon Ball?

He is obviously trying to get a feel for how strong Trunks is. No sense in steamrolling him right away.

this just shows why Trunks is the smartest Z Fighter

>starts off with his strongest form right off the bat, not wasting time
>Goku dicks around, starts in base form, then goes SSJ2, then SSJ3
>still doesn't use his max form, SSB

this is going to cost him against Black and everyone knows it

use the catalog retard

It just seems so egregious here because he's not even supposed to really be fighting. It made sense with Vegeta because he knew he'd hurt his feelings. But now a friend asked him to show his true power and he straight-up lied about it.

cause he's a dumbass

>2 replies
>not even a question or starting a discussion

yeah no thanks bruh

Seconded. This guy got it.

This would make sense if they couldn't read power levels perfectly in seconds while standing still.

He wouldn't be able to sense SSJB's power due to God Ki.

Goku still using SSJ2 and SSJ3 as power ups is kind of stupid though, since it makes the Beerus battle (where he stayed in SSJ all the way through in spite of losing) look odd in hindsight).

It also fucks with the whole concept of them getting their base form stronger by training with Whis.

Trunks can't sense God Ki, and Goku wanted feedback

Preview showed that he is using SS2 against black.

>They instantly talk about Majin Buu
>They address how Goku was dead at Cell saga
>Trunks surprised because he doesnt know ss3
>He doesnt go into BLue God so Trunk feels his ki

Is..is Toriyama about to die? Its clearly that moment of clarity before an old man dies. He is literally remembering everything and even making sense. He wont make it past next week.

The only good thing about super are Bulma's tits.

trunks is bad at fighting

you should never start with your final form, you need to start slow so you can analize your enemy, then when you get a good rhythm going
you can start powrering up

just look at what happened to golden frezzie pop

>This would make sense if they couldn't read power levels perfectly in seconds while standing still.
Trunks can't read God ki.

God this is the ugliest iteration of Bulma yet. Doesn't help that the art is shit in general.

Remember they're sagging now.

>always banking on finishing a fight super quickly
>exhausting yourself on an enemy that might survive an initial brutal onslaught
>enemy goes to their final form
>JUST

she looks cute in a lab coat

which Bulma looks best? I liked the Namek one myself.

Current Bulma from the new episode was looking fine. This screenshot doesn't do her justice.

>Dragon Ball
>The father of the of the "is not even my final form/real power"
>Oh my god why are they doing this?

Are DBfags senile? I mean after all this is a really old franchise.

lol

Toriyama iirc said he was worried little kids would get lost because there would be a lot of time travel in this arc.
Makes me hope he did his homework

DB bulma, mainly the bunny and alladin ones.

So in the DBZ universe, if you don't have the strength to beat someone with all your might in the first few blows, and they then transform, it is more feasible that you can defeat them in their now powered-up state through... endurance?

All Bulma styles were great until the end of Namek.
As soon as she became a mum her design was changed to make her look old.

I like the ones with the side ponytail

why the fuck is the manga better than the anime

the hit vs goku fight makes so much more sense than the anime in terms of how goku had the advantage.

Fucking atrocious taste
If anythign it's the closest we have gotten to teen Bulma in ages

Please end yourself

>read Episode 50's preview
>even Black isn't taking his fight against Goku seriously

i sometimes forget how slutty young Bulma was

Damn, I forgot how much of a slut Bulma was in her youth. I guess that's one of the few things Chi Chi has over her.

It always bothered me that Goku was downright retarded, and buu couldn't even write his own name. I prefer it when the fighter type has a bit of smarts, just because it makes the tactics more varied than constant power up.

>not the perm
opinion discarded, nigga

best Bulma is pic related

>If anythign it's the closest we have gotten to teen Bulma in ages

That's because she's been an old hag for ages you idiot.

Chi Chi looks older than her and she's younger

>smartest fighter
>has to keep cheating and going back in time because his future always gets cucked

Max form is SSJ4, not Bluper Saiyan

Only because of her old lady hair style. As seen in that episode with her sleeping, when she lets her hair down she looks the same as she did when she married Goku.

And pretty much all of the Dragonball girls look way younger than they are supposed to. Burma's mom is 70 years old for fucks sake.

Can Vegeta just go SSJ3 already?

We waited for it all GT, and now it looks like we'll have to wait through all Super as well.

>keeps spamming non-canon terminologies
sure buddy. whatever helps you sleep at night

>DBZ already had a power creep problem
>Already had an issue of main characters have too big a power gap
>Super begins
>immediately gives them a power up that makes them a zillion times stronger

I fucking everything about Dragon Ball. I wish the series would die.

It's stupid, doing it it's like failing on purpose just for the looks.

Guess people in DB verse just get incredibly old, what with pretty advanced tech like the capsules. I mean look at Roshi and Shen, those two are 300 years old and it was only Roshi that was implied to be immortal.

Why would he? There is literally no point in going SS3 now that he can go Bluper Saiyan. It eats up way too much energy.

>Goku and Vegita no longer in their new clothing.
>Goku acting fucking impressed by SSJ2!
>Hey Trunks, look how much stronger I am as SSJ3.
Why didnt Goku just turn Blue off the fucking bat and tell Trunks "if I hit you in this state, ill kill you"
Same with Vegita, why didnt Vegita just step up and say "Trunks, you are no longer on the radar to either of us"

WHY THE FUCK IS GOKU EVEN ATTEMPTING SSJ2 AGAINST GOKU BLACK!

This is why I hate this fucking show, Whis constantly tells these two assholes "be fucking serious from the start" and they dont listen.

But whatever, Super is horse shit anyway, and you can screen cap this but you know I am right.
>Goku is dead in Trunk's time line.
>Kaio recruited him to train.
>Black is strong as all holy hell and on god levels in just his normal form.
>Demijura or whatever that fuckers name from Xenoverse time controls his ass.
>Black kills Kaio shit.
>Black goes on an rampage doing whatever asshole says.
>Demigura is trying to take out Trunks before he becomes time cop or what the fuck ever.
>OH SHIT YO WHAT UP IM GOKU BLACK NIGGA!

^this

Even Goku stated that doing SS3 while alive is basically pointless because it burns through your power too fast.

It really only work if you are dead, or only need to use it for like 1 minute.

Is Mirai no Toranksuru's Dabra stronger than the Cho Kazentai Seru? Would this mean that Mirai no Toranksuru is equal to or stronger than Teen Sangohan?

>Beerus threatens to destroy planet because Time Travel is a serious crime
>Black is time travelling everywhere destroying everything
>Beerus will just sit there and not say shit to him

He'll have to train a lot harder with Kais for 7 years while being dead in order to go SSJ3 for the first time.

IIRc, its been revealed that Black's time ring is a Kai item, meaning he probably has it based on godly authority.

back to your thread.

What fucking language are you even speaking user?

Black isn't on God levels. If he was, Trunks would be dead. Black is probably on par with SSJ3.

At least until he transforms.

>Smartest fighter
>Only one stupid enough to try slow ass ussj.

>never train it
>HURR WHY AM I SO TIRED

If they actually used it, they would get used to it.

Black is skinny as fuck, laughed when Trunks hit him, and in the previews as Goku is transformed attacking him, Black is not transformed, smiiling, and once again laughing his ass off.

Goku naturally was to die from a heart disease, his destiny it seems was to become something amazing in the other realm. He has been dead FAR longer then what he was in the other time line.

All he did was train with the ultra top notch Kaio Shins, and remember. He did not have his power unlocked by the old Kaio shin.

Black is top tier power level garbage, who can time travel. He's hunting down Trunks because of Trunks threat to Demigura, its just Trunks is a expert at running away.

Black LAUGHS when he gets hit.

I'm just waiting for black to be like radditz or something. Think it'd be hilarious.

Sure, bro.

>Time to practice SSJ3
>Use it for 10 minutes
>out of stamina for the rest of the day
Great use of your time.

Why doesn't Black just shoot Goku with a laser gun when he isn't looking?

I just fucking wanna see #17 and #18 come to visit F.Trunks so the sick banter can start
>That's a cute baby
>[Grabs sword by the hilt]
>Is it and android too?

Isn't that all they did in the hype ebola time chamber?

There are big hints that Black is the result of someone messing with the universes and timelines

Might as well hit is own wounds to increase power level or some shit.
Fucking edgelord.

Future Trunks is pretty fucked

> He's been fighting alone for these years
> Mom and Waifu dead.
> Future timeline is screwed and gods will probably stopped Trunks from using the dragon balls.
> Green Kaio and Black will probably mess the timelines.
> Future trunks will probably sacrifice himself in order to mend the timelines.

Why Future Trunks cant have nice things? Being this fucker is suffering, sadness and sorrow.

Well it's simple, Toyotaro with Toriyama guidance >>>>>> rushed Toei shit

He's obviously speaking weaboo. What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums if you can't recognize weeb-speak?

It wasn't about Trunks getting how strong Goku is. It was about Goku getting to know how strong Black could be through comparison with Trunks how is roghly at the same level

Goku even said, that he starts in this case also with ssj2

There was no reason to go all out, since it was only a sparing match

Oh course, thats what I am talking about, Demigura or whatever, this asshole is most likley a result of some long standing horse shit caused by Trunks or the ripples his machine made or anything.
Whis also mentions how he is impressed that lower life forms managed to create something like this.

Also mentioned was how Omni King destroyed a few universes due to being a brat, what if he was just trying to stop the horse shit that is now the big bad.

ALSO FUCKING WHITE CRAZY BEERUS IS A THING!

At least he isn't a faggot like GT Trunks

>I didn't read
No, if you go balls out and wear yourself out, and it doesn't work, you're fucked
Your best bet is to only use the final form as a last resort. That's why Frieza never went 100%. He wasn't sure he could finish that quickly.

True. And Mai will ensure that normal timeline Trunks will at least be heterosexual

>implying Future Traunks won't stay in the present just to NTR GT

>Future Trunks is fucked.

you wanna hear what happens?

>Future Trunks time line split is going to be erased fully to solve the problem because it is a future with no use.
>Trunks isnt in the time line when it is destroyed.
>You have a option to live and make up for your sin.
>Trunks forced to become a time cop dealing with shit.

I seriously doubt the big bad will be Demigra, he's a videogame character so he'll stay on videogame division rather than moving to the anime division. It's like Broly appearing on Super because reasons

>B-but the earring
Kaoishins in general use earrings. Black is working for one or maybe he was even promoted to Kaoishin because reasons

>if you go balls out and wear yourself out, and it doesn't work, you're fucked

Isn't the entirety of Dragon Ball Z evidence that the main characters constantly fuck themselves over by not giving it their all right at the start allowing their opponents time to counter?

The Xenoverse guys said the Toryiama had to approve everything they did with Demigra because he had special plans for the character.

Not Trunks.

Freeza problem? Slice, slice, over.
Androids? Boom, explode lab (even though they survived).
Cell? Kaboom, goodbye Cell Fetus.
Majin Boo? Haha, boom headshot before he was even awake.

Trunks is the antithesis.

Sounds really weird to use a videogame villain on the main continuity. Toriyama seems worried of not confusing the children, what mean he doesn't want Super to only appeal to the nostalgic adult fanbase, and introducing Demigra would be super confusing

See thats the horse shit user, Toryiama said he was going to bring in a favorite character FROM the Xenoverse game that fans liked, they all just went "OH ITS TRUNKS ISNT IT!"

He was bringing back a few fan favorites, and you have a skinny evil Goku, with a matching Ear ring to Demigura, and a time ring.

And yet he keeps getting screwed.

>Headshot Majin Buu

What?

Even now after all these years, she still makes my peepee tingle like when I was a kid. What gives Bulma this ability?

Thats a Beerus x Whis fusion.

>Favorite Xenoverse characters

Kai of Time?

He made that up. Buu is still dormant in his egg

why would GOku go into his ultimate form and one-shot Trunks when they're just having a friendly match to show off all they've learned since the last time they met.

He says he killed Debura and ...fuck..Cricket Man before Buu could revive, I assume KaioShin took the egg someplace forever out of reach.

The show takes place before the game, I think. So Demigra would be a new character to the show's characters, just like any other villian

Technically, Goku had all the time in the world for killing Black. Nobody knew Black had a magical time ring

wank characters aren't favorite characters user
you should know that

fug

>Can Vegeta just go SSJ3 already?
Only reason he'd go SSJ3 would be to demonstrate the forms to the people of Planet Salad.

Who has the stinkiest farty warties?

We settle this now