What does Sup Forums think about this man? Top notch libertarian, or deep state jew?

What does Sup Forums think about this man? Top notch libertarian, or deep state jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170809040144/http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/198487/donald-trump-is-turning-me-liberal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's good for making intelligent normie palatable right wing arguments. Shame he would never go full 1488 though considering how great he is at debating in general

He is just a conservative that can actually articulate arguments which makes him seem very effective. However, the fact he is basically a never trumper/thinks trump is a "bully" shows me he cares more about himself and thinks he is more important than conservatism in general. It's sad cause he could be helpful but chose to grandstand, leave breitbart, and jump on the anti-trump bandwagon to make a brand for himself. Can't knock him, it was probably a smart business decision.

He's smart and a great speaker, but that doesn't mean he's right about everything. I respect him to a degree.

except he does go full 1488
only uses jewish and hebrew instead of white and hitler

This.

Really oy'd my veys

Ben "It's not identity politics when jews do it!" Shapiro is a fool who is trying to lead you astray.

Ummmmm no sweetie. He's a full Nazi white supremacist just pretending to be a Jew to shield himself from criticism.

Thats not true. He doesnt like Trump but he is fair towards him.

He doesn't look Jewish to me I think he's faking it

>IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU ARE AN EXTREMIST
t. Every argument from Ben Shapiro

He also admitted he was bullied in high-school and said "I don't think trans-people should be bullied, i think that's horrible"

how much does this Jew pay you to make this stupidass thread daily?

Jared Taylor is way better imo but having articulate intelligent people like that advocating for your cause so for me the preservation of the white race where ben couldn't give a shit it's always great to have people like him. You are right about him being the equivalent of a 1488er hebrew basically though lol

>5'2" know it all kike claims to have been bullied in highschool.
Yeah sounds like the exact type of person that would be a target for bullies. is that surprising for you?

He will become another Ann Coulter, ineffective at reaching normies. Nothing he says is wrong, normies just won't listen because his reputation precedes him.

zionist kike. He's got a giganitc agenda and is the opposite of a 'freethinker.' Literal slave-mind.

>libertarian

No.

I'm saying how can you complain about that and be right-wing. Right-wingers believe the weak should fear the strong and think those who are bullied deserve it, they also think bullies are cool since they embody American 1950s Conservative youth. Ben Shapiro can't be right-wing and say "I hate bullying, i was bullied relentlessly in high-school".

B-but I thought blax would never turn on their Jew masters?

>((((((Nothing about zionism is wrong))))

Go away.

He agrees with EVERY one of trump's policies but stands on his "Moral Highground" because muh feelings. He is the equivalent of an establishment republican/RINO trying to pander to as many people as possible. Like I said, it's probably a good business decision because anyone that is pro trump is considered "alt-right" or some sort of neo-nazi. He cares about himself and his business more than his beliefs. (not surprised)

>Yess ples masterrr
Jared Taylor is a zionist faggot too; Stop citing these controlled opposition faggots. They never mention jews or the jewish question and/or when they do they praise kikes. Absolutely disgusting.

His wife is a dr

He's a propagandist, pure and simple. The fact that jews are willing to pay him to do what they want him to do as a member of controlled opposition is purely (((coincidental))).

okay, who do you recommend? I'm just talking about people that can articulately defend right wing points and influence normies to us. I'm 1488 now but I started by listening to people like molyneux. If you think you can just show a normie a full 1488er and they won't be like "what the fuck" you're delusional. You have to do these sorts of things as far as showing people the light slowly

Hitler would be proud of you. But dude is solid as fuck

Nazi larpers like you are why the alt right will never gain popular support. You could be a shill, who knows.

How old are you?

Libertarian?

He falls about here you idiot.

>1488

Holy shit guys, it's happening again. The jews planned ww2. The nazis themselves are fucking ((((Commies))). Stop all that shit. All of it. Focus on yourself, your life, your section the world, make it into something good. Then worry about these traitors.

Could be better but is renown for lambasting people in debate so more people are pushed right. When the entirety of Berkley is scared of a Jewish manlet, you know you're winning.

you and shapiro are thinking of two different right wings. He supports free markets and the best (as in most intelligent and maybe ruthless) should succeed not the person who can fight the best. I gurantee you this the people who bullied him are probably working shit jobs and have miserable lives meanwhile pussy ass 5'2" ben shapiro is a rich lawyer that makes tons of money selling books and probably enjoys what he does as well

>agrees with EVERY one of Trump's policies

Ben is

>anti protectionism
>pro flat tax
>anti government run healthcare
>anti large infrastructure bills
>anti government benefits

ok maybe not 88 but this white genocide shit is legit, it's an important issue and if we live on a planet without whites that's a planet worth not living on. 14 words though - very important

Wife and three kids. Im doing my part senpai. But I do like the Jared Taylor debates they are good

>Calling Jared Taylor a zionist faggot
You have to be 18 years or older to use this site.

Worthless kike.

you're disgusting

>libertarian

The only way to do anything about it is to become influential and successful though; being an online manlet or one that goes to those fag (((fashie))) parades is disgusting and cuck tier. Jews even planned the whole 'fashie fashion' thing--remember when they pushed the fashy haircut 2-3 years ago? They want white people to unconsciously desire fascism so they have an excuse to ridicule and kill them.

Go find a white woman and impregnate her by wooing her. This is your option.

>the fact he is basically a never trumper/thinks trump is a "bully"
>shows me he cares more about himself and thinks he is more important
>than conservatism in general
I don't really see a contradiction here
>inb4 trump = conservatism

okay

He talks a load of shit about inclusive in America and go full identitarian the moment Israel gets mentioned.

His Achilles heel is Israel. He is a fatalist as Benjamin Netanyahu that the Jewish people are under eternal duress. Don't be surprised if he follows the same path as Netanyahu by becoming a member of the Israeli state in 2025.

Kek'ed

His plan was to become a leader of the right and thereby consolidating its jewifacation.
They need to control both the left and the right

Sam Harris is going to destroy him

>A staple of anti-Semitic complaint from the Nazis to Donald Trump’s newfound friends in the Klan is that Jews are always and everywhere the devious orchestrators of racial integration. Rootless cosmopolitans, Jews allegedly promote immigration and miscegenation so as to bring about a more diverse society in which they can sublimate their own ethnic difference. Through this “mongrelization,” Jews will precipitate the demise of white, Christian communities, thereby destroying the last vestige of resistance to their assertion of pernicious control.

>Unlike other anti-Semitic memes, there is truth in this observation, though not of course for the reasons that Nazis and white supremacists think. Jews have indeed played disproportionate roles in struggles for racial equality, from the movement against South African apartheid to the cause of civil rights in the United States. And while Jews felt called to these movements by faith, universalistic political commitments, or an innate sense of justice, doing so was also in their communal self-interest. A country that is politically pluralistic, open to new ideas and new people, ethnically diverse, and respectful of religious difference, is a country that will naturally be safer for Jews than a country that is none of these things. This, I believe, is why so many Jews, foreign policy hawks or not, innately fear Donald Trump.

web.archive.org/web/20170809040144/http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/198487/donald-trump-is-turning-me-liberal

Never trust a Jew who claims to be on your "side". They are only motivated by self promotion and nepotism via the destruction of their host societies. Jews are only conservative when it's convenient to them. They are incapable of conceiving of lofty pursuits and thinking about the greater good.

Jews are at the core ethnically tribal, and this transcends whatever politics they claim to espouse. A right wing Jew will side with a left wing Jew over a right wing goy.

Oh. that´s easy. Oven!

I think it's safe to assume that Ben doesn't give a shit about trans people being bullied or necking themselves. He just says it's sad because that way he gets the opposition on his side.

>it was probably a smart business decision.
Hard to say, Ben recently commented how leaving Breitbart led to signing to a stupid contract with The Daily Wire that wouldn't let him run his own independant show in same vein as, say, Steven Crowder.

he single-handedly saved the Manhattan Phone Book from extinction

he is not a libertarian

Reminder that anyone calling JTay controlled op on account of him not naming the Jew is a shill. They have a 'strategy' on each prominent alt-right figure to defame them here.

Human computer which makes him good for debating but that's about it

I think he's more brave, principled, consistent, and has more integrity than this entire board put together could ever hope to have

he's on the front lines in the culture, we're all monday morning quarterbacks and conspiracy theorists who occasionally dox progressive retards and fuck with mentally unstable celebrities