Nationalism is dumb...

Nationalism is dumb. Why should you care about a stranger who you have never met and will never meet just because he was born within the same set or borders or shared an ancestor with you 10 generations ago?

cute boy (male)

go home kike

Yeah homogenous countries are the worst! Too much peace and trust.

Ancap is dumb.
Why would you believe that the market always acts in everybody's interests and causes no harm?
Why would you disregard virtually all modern economics research?

Which economics research have I ignored?

"Trust" isn't necessary in a society. Neoclassical economics is based entirely on the assumption of self-interested individuals and it shows that even if everybody in society cares only about themselves, the market maximizes welfare in that society.

Because standing shoulder by shoulder with this stranger I will burn alive the strangers who do not share common ancestors 10 generations ago with me.

(You)

An ancap claiming nationalism is dumb with some 8 year old Japen boygirl waifu picture. Really makes you think.

"Nationalism is dumb."

What, you have a fucking problem defending your friends, your family, your neighbors?

What the fuck is wrong with you, were you abandoned by your family, rejected by your neighbors, and disowned by your so-called friends?

I've never talked to my neighbors. I don't give a shit about them. The greatest threat to me and my family is the US government, which robs half of our income every year and threatens to put us in prison if we exercise our individual freedom.

LE EBIN GROUP LOYALTY IS BACKWARDS AND PROBLEMATIC MAYMAY
LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE DAY WE HAVE LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME THREAD
FUCK
OFF

Almost all macroeconomics, econometrics, modern monetary theory, any Neoclassical or Post-Keynesian economics

Exactly. Tribalism makes sense. Nationalism is totally cuckoo.

Neoclassical economics refers to almost all of economics so you're being redundant. I still have no idea what you're referring to since you're being as vague as you were in your last post.

Do you subscribe to Austrian economic theory?

No.

>t.cuck

Yeah lets be like south america where nobody trust nobody

Why should I care about other people at all? (different from my customer)

Why should you care about 3rd-world niggers' and other various shitskins' lives? Why should you care if they get to live in Western countries or not?

Good luck enforcing contracts with a society full of shitskins.

>
>
>I've never talked to my neighbors. I don't give a shit about them. The greatest threat to me and my family is the US government, which robs half of our income every year and threatens to put us in prison if we exercise our individual freedom.
All the brown people will make that go away. Lol.

Are you the same kike shill who made the "commuism is like totally conservative my guy" thread?

FUCK OFF you are transparent.

>Why should you care about a stranger who you have never met-
Because they are an American.

Fuck nationalism.
Go tribalism.

Human beings are made for being in groups of 30-200 people where you actually know and care about the people you share resources with.

The person who pushes for war should be the first one to lead the charge. The leader who decides to deny the weak members of the tribe food should have to see them die. Everybody should have the chance to become the best known person in the world at something, be it shooting an arrow, running or playing drums, if they really decide to work on it. This is life. This is what we're supposed to do. Everything we're building now is just bullshit.

>feet out of frame

Why bother posting pictures if they are shit?

Globalism is stupid, why should I care about foreigners I've never met and pay taxes to support them?

Lots of people on pol LARP as nationalists but have never joined the army! How pathetic!

nationalism is really just proto-globalism.

What's to stop the leaders of two counties from having the wonderful idea of waking up one day and saying "Hey, let's consolidate power by merging our two countries and screw over the the people" and you end up with things like the EU. It's not like it hasn't happened before in history.

The problem really arises when you forcibly start moving rescources between people who don't even know each other and when the decision makers know like 0.2% of the ones affected by their descisions.

yes goyim, divide yourselves from your white bretheren so you and everyone you know can get raped by nigger hordes

Not me.

I agree. Globalism and nationalism are both stupid.

Yes, that's right OP, I don't give a SHIT about any particular white person, and frankly don't care if any of you fucks blacks, asians, browns, and so on. I only care about personal stability over long periods of time, as well as my future generaitons. And this comes from the collective wellbeing of whites.

Trust is very useful, more trust is indicative of low corruption and corruption severely damages the economy.

I browse Sup Forums for like 30 minutes a day and I still see this fucking thread every day.

And people are still responding.
What.

I love this pic, pls translate.

I don't love my nation that much it's just that I fucking hate most other nations on earth and don't want their dogshit contaminating mine

The cheapest sort of pride is national pride; for if a man is proud of his own nation, it argues that he has no qualities of his own of which he can be proud; otherwise he would not have recourse to those which he shares with so many millions of his fellowmen. The man who is endowed with important personal qualities will be only too ready to see clearly in what respects his own nation falls short, since their failings will be constantly before his eyes. But every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud adopts, as a last resource, pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and glad to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.

Arthur Schopenhauer

Place

>Globalism is dumb. Why should you care about a stranger who you have never met and will never meet just because he was born in the same planet or shared an ancestor with you 40 generations ago?

>Cultural diversity is dumb
Well, okay then, there is actually no reason to let them in, neither.
>meme flag
Oh, just a troll, figures.

What the fuck? Shut up Bihari!

You are the stranger I don't care about.

>Nationalism is dumb. Why should you care about a stranger who you have never met and will never meet
>looks at flag

SELFISHNESS

The essential part is having benevolent or inert, but competent leaders. When you start having a lot of kikes in your leadership positions, you get a situation much like we have now. They poison the well for shekels, and out of fear of white males. The kikes can never be allowed into your leadership, or they will collapse your society exactly like a parasite.

you're a very bitter failure in life, aren't you?

Why should any of us care about some dumb, starving nigger in Africa we never met and will never meet?
Nice try, leftypol.

Shills incoming, anons. Stay alert.
sage and report.

The failures in life are the ones who adopt group identity.

Nationalism and globalism are the same shit.

no, the failures are those who bitterly hate their people

The most compelling argument I've heard for nationalism so far is that it seems to be mainly white males who are interested in libertarianism, much less anarcho-capitalism.