Disarmed Enemy Forces

Did you know?
After WW2 the german soldiers that surrendered were given the special designation of "Disarmed Enemy Forces" instead of "Prisoner of War"?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disarmed_Enemy_Forces
>Disarmed Enemy Forces (DEF), less commonly,[1] Surrendered Enemy Forces, was a US designation for soldiers who surrendered to an adversary after hostilities ended and for those who had already surrendered POWs and held in camps in occupied German territory at that time.[2] It was Dwight D. Eisenhower's designation of German prisoners in post-World War II occupied Germany.[3]
>Because of the logistical impossibility of feeding millions of surrendered German soldiers at the levels required by the Geneva Convention during the food crisis of 1945, the purpose of the designation, along with the British designation of Surrendered Enemy Personnel (SEP), was to prevent categorization of the prisoners as Prisoners of War (POW) under the 1929 Geneva Convention.

So basically the US/allies couldnt (/didnt want to) feed all the germans, and thus made up a special designation that excluded them from the Geneva Convention and enabled them to let them all starve without repercussions.
However when the same was done to jews by germans, in times where the germans couldnt even feed themselves properly anymore it suddenly was called "Holocaust"

but this isnt where it ends:
>After the DEF designations were made in the early summer of 1945, the International Red Cross was not permitted to fully involve itself in the situation in camps containing German prisoners (POWs, DEFs or SEPs), some of which initially were Rheinwiesenlager transit camps, and even though conditions in them gradually improved, "even the most conservative estimates put the death toll in French camps alone at over 16,500 in 1945"

Not only did they made up a term to be allowed to starve germans, they additionally kept the red cross from helping.

Really makes me think

Other urls found in this thread:

witoldpilecki.info/en/home-en/
youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
youtu.be/IM_xKbN0CcI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0tCCM_0K6-U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2433733/How-Nazis-offered-peace-treaty-World-War-II-meant-selling-Russians.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tbh the allied forces should have set about killing the entire remaining population of Germany. Instead you're all communist rape babies trying to fuck things up for a third or fourth time now.

t. jewish panjeet

They didn't go far enough. Germans are genetically programmed to destroy Europe.

t. kike

yes, it is time to gas the kikes, for real.

>allow a country that twice tried to upfuck civilization, their most recent earnest attempt ultimately bringing about the societal dissolution we see today, to continue existing

Oh that's right if you actually kill your enemies they win

This

And now when we SHOULD let them destroy europe the right way we have them ender lock and key

that was britain though. germany didnt declare war. in WW2 for example we just went in to stop the killing of ethnic germans in danzig on clay that was unrightfully taken after the WW1 despite the peacetreaty saying we can keep it. britain just though germany is too strong and not obeying jewish overlords, so they got involved with a number of other puppet states. germany even sent over a dozen peacetreates which all got ignored. germany is the least to blame for it

Oh boy, I sure can't wait to help rake you on the Day of the Rake.

Germany deserved it for losing

>invade Poland, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Norway, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Finland, Luxembourg, Ukraine, Russia, Romania, Greece, and a few more
>kill civilians in those countries
>hurr our soldiers were given boo-boos!

>consorted with communists

>mfw Germany today endures divine punishment for its unforgivable sins against man in the form of nigger tide and the country just coming apart

jesus, either shills are working overtime or leftypol is invading.

>he doesnt even know austria voted to join germany with 98% in its favor
>he thinks it were germans killing the civillians and not commies and allies

>>he doesnt even know austria voted to join germany with 98% in its favor
>what is a sham election

Germany is literally jobber: the country.

That faggot stellarator is going to blow up and vaporize the entirety of Europe with how fucking incompetent kraut filth have grown over these decades, as a matter of fact.

Few nations in earth deserve death as much as g*rmany

germans killed american pows during the Ardennes assault

>genocide
>sin

yeah, noone actually liked hitler, thats why they all celebrated him when he came to visit with hitler driving slowly with a cabrio and noone even trying to assassinate the ebil man

>Few nations in earth deserve death as much as g*rmany
canada easily tops us

Nothing of value was lost.

The holocaust never happened, and the sins referenced are in principle the nation's dealings with communists throughout much of its recent history.

The single redeeming facet of your modern average non turk kraut is the slav blood raped into his or her gene pool once the red army started having its way with Berlin and the like.

People celebrate Hillary Clinton too. What is your point?

well, at least this thread cought attention by some shills that cant shill other threads as much :^)

Why didn't you finish the job? Explain yourself John.

witoldpilecki.info/en/home-en/

it still would have been a german austrian union even if nazi germany wasnt repressive
remember the austrians at the time were almost as repressive as germany

*if put to a real vote

yeah, so many actually cheer for her. its not just a fabricated mediahype whatsoever.
98% mate

shoudlnt have started the war

be glad you werent nuked

>muh six gorillion death germans

Too few

we should have nuked your asses.
go steal a bike or car or whatever you do in your freetime. just stop shitting up the board

oh , I forgot one thing

PAY UP GERMKEK
WITH INTEREST FROM 70 YEARS

Release your sphincter Hans. You know things are not going to get better. Your anger is not going to change anything.

fpbp

/thread

Fuck you krautnigger.

Lots of kikes talking shit in this thread.

yeah. what happened? i mean you always got people bullshitting in these threads, but never this extreme.

Aqua & Lalatina a shit

shit taste desu

You wut mate? I understand aqua, but lalatina is a selfsacrificing noble that never uses her social standing for her own good, and even hides it in order to not be treated special. Lalatina is the purest of them all

>wanting to get ravaged by BOC (BIG ORC COCK)
>pure
pick on you massive cuck

Are you stupid or just pretending? Do you also believe the elections in NK?

People will do anything to survive, even if it means smiling and waving an incoming occupation.

Have you never heard of the fifth column?

She literally gets off to the thought of getting raped by any and eveything.

She's not as pure as you'd like to believe.
At least memegumin looks cute and will explode all over you

Sure, hitler rigged the elections in a country he didnt even was in power in. Not only that, he rigged them so hard that it looks like 98% support him and supresses a nationwide riot. Sure

She maybe wants to but restrains herself from it till she finds the right one
PURE
U
R
E

>She maybe wants to but restrains herself from it till she finds the right one
>literally waiting for the biggest blackest most disgusting and degenerate orc
you should neck yourself desu

This.

Today I will remind them

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

youtu.be/IM_xKbN0CcI

>ITT western cucks who haven't accepted their nations are responsible for our current situation. So instead blame those who tried to fight against it

boo hoo the US didn't want to feed a bunch of nazis. still magnitudes better than what einsatzgruppen did on the eastern front...

germans should have been eradicated.

>Don’t lose the war next time

Except you are literally the reason Hitler and the Germans wanted to invade Europe. To avoid commies, shitskins, Jews, and other assorted minorities from taking over and pushing your degeneracy on the German people. Sadly they failed, and now every single western country is being overrun by kike degeneracy.

On some level you're aware of this. You couldn't possibly be so stupid to gloss over the fact that everything Hitler warned would happen to Europe and the United States, has come to pass (its actually much worse than he predicted).

Im so fucking sick of the Germans being blamed for the stupidity of the Americans and British (and yes I'm british) to compensate for their own sense of shame for what their countries have become. And what's even worse is that the Germans you're accusing are so downtrodden and brainwashed by holohoax propaganda that most of them cant defend themselves.

Just admit it. We fell for the Jewish lies and stabbed our European brothers (the last hope for the white race) in the back so our ancestors could become mongrels.

grasping at straws: the post/image

accept it hans-ahmed. germans are inherently evil and need to be eradicated to save europe.

This

the real story is..they was shipped off to the AYRIAN BLOOD REFINERY!

megumin defiled the body of a dead mate, and aqua is a selfloving bitch. lalatina maybe is craving cock, but so is every women. doesnt change she is selfsacrificing, humble and always loyal to her people

>some Germans lost a referendum I thirty years prior to the third Reich in some backwater who gives a fuck town
>oops I just accidentally Poland, Belgium, holland, France, and many more
>Oops I accidentally the Jews
>oops I accidentally the USSR
>oops I accidentally bri--
>whaaaaa Churchill is such a warmonger meanie I only wanted peace

>she is self sacrificing, humble and always loyal to her people
She has the both physical traits of the available girls. But we both know this is not true, she just uses that to justify her blatant masochistic thrill seeking.

again, we just went into poland to save our people from the danzig massacres. then the others all jumped us and we defended ourselves. the jews were fucking shit up since WW1, so of course we put them out of powerfull positions and put them into containment till we can send them somewhere else ie. israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
basically hitler wanted to create a selfsustaining concentrationcamp outside of germany where every jew and jew enabler gets send to. making them unable to jew around in the government. the issue with israel we have now is that not all of the jews are there and still jews left to jew around.

Well, Hitler did sent several peace treaties that all got ignored by his enemies. Not in the mood to argue about the other points.

>Go into Danzig
>invade everyone else because they were upset
>massacre everyone else there
>play victim when they invade you

Bump

You litervvvlly became fucking dindu nuffins of Europe. Pathetic.

Good.

again, the others started the war. we went to danzig and the others used it as an excuse to declare war.
we didnt massacre anyone. does this look like we slaughtered french civillians?
the russians slaughtered their own disguised as germans in order to get more support against the germans while also scorching the grounds. the germans were reported to protect the russian civillians even.

the russian has troups dedicate to shoot everyone of their own soldiers who retreats, even if its just for reformation.
the russian were the ones that didnt evacuate stalingrad to strengthen morals of the people to defend it.

(((you))) surely like to twist the narrative

As if you never did anything bad you nation of thieves. And besides, just because I didn´t want to argue his other points they didn´t happen from my perspective? Some of the Nazi shit was justified some really wasn´t. Nearly every did atrocities during the war. Get over yourself already.

No you clowns are retarded. Hurrr here's a cherry picked version of occupied France being nice. Now that's some real hard evidence, truly you have shown me the error of your ways

Not only did those subhuman Slavs beat you in WWII, but you could learn a thing from them
>Putin invades Crimea over territorial disputes because muh clay, muh people's
>doesn't declare war in and invade rest of yurop when they get mad at him for it

Almond status: activated

Based German. Unlike the rest of you faggots he's a true descendant of the Roman Empire.

This is what his people created and were fighting for: m.youtube.com/watch?v=0tCCM_0K6-U

If I could go back in time and spray that kike puppet Churchill in the back of the head with a tommy rifle I certainly would. You can hold your head high knowing your people only wanted what was best for Europe, and ultimately the world.

>>doesn't declare war in and invade rest of yurop when they get mad at him for it
neither did germany you retard.
eitherway fed (((you))) enough (You)s for today :^)

what were the terms of those treaties?

churchill apparently saw the error of his ways though since he later thought about uniting with germany against russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable

but yeah. he is a kikepuppet

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2433733/How-Nazis-offered-peace-treaty-World-War-II-meant-selling-Russians.html

yeah, that's what i saw when i googled it as well. regardless of whether hess really did parachute into britain at the behest of hitler, such a peace treaty was preposterous to begin with. the soviets and the nazis had strong economic ties up until 1941, with the nazis being heavily reliant on soviet imports. if the nazis were so willing to just throw that away at a moment's notice, why would any sane leader want to ally with them? and for that matter, why stand by and watch a potential rival seize tons of rich land, the exact land the nazis needed to keep their highly resource-dependent economy viable? not buying it.

what about the other treaties

are you going to post more haqua this time or what

B E A D Y

>why would any sane leader want to ally with them?
maybe because they didnt want communism incited in all of europe by the jews destroying nations and cultures one after another. but sure. some bit of trade is more important and worthy of throwing everything away

But thats not what happend Shlomo so your point is?

Oh all these jew/anglos posting here hating the Übermensch. You all kike about muh kill all nigger/jews and so on. But you fucking morons lost our only chance to do so and now fucking cry. Go kill yourself faggots.We were right. You won know get yourself enriched and be happy about it. - Die letzte Rache.

>british command should abandon all strategic thought and cede european supremacy to nazi germany for no reason, because jews

regardless of the actual outcome of the war (britain basically lost everything anyway), i can see why negotiations broke down

This.

The harvested Aryans fulfilled their purpose.

Fuck off. Ethnic Germans were being massacred in Poland. Hitler demanded they be returned to Germany with Poland refusing. This is why Hitler invaded.

I just hate the fact that the kikes get credit for all of our hard work.

>no reason, because jews
so the complete economic, political and cultural take over of europe by a foreign power which happened of incited bolshevik revolutions at time is no reason?
lma fucking o

They weren't kept like prisoners in cells, they were used for labor like rebuilding airfields and roads, minesweeping, security guards, etc.

my grampa had one of those guys as basically his personal manservant slave, ironically he came back from the war hating every nationality and race he met OTHER than germans since this guy was such a nice guy and he gave him his lugar as a parting gift

call it pride if you want, but why would the british empire ever throw up its hands, bend over, and just hope that the nazis take care of everything? because that's apparently what you wanted them to do, for no reason other than "hitler knows best." in context that was never going to happen, and if that's what these peace treaties amounted to, it's no wonder they were never accepted. a british non-aggression pact favoring a nazi invasion of soviet russia would have gifted their rival, an empire they had just vanquished only a couple decades before, massive amounts of territory and resources. for what? no one can read the future perfectly, and looking at it in context, it was just a bad deal for britain.

I love Sup Forums. Millions of Jews, gypsies, Soviet POWs, and German dissidents are shot by SS, beheaded, gassed in vans, gassed in gas chambers, and worked to death in slave labor camps, and it's a holohoax. A few thousand Nazis die during a food shortage that they caused by trying to conquer Europe and fucking devastating it, and it's a scandal.

well, he also could have helped instead of doing nothing. but he chose to rather attack germany for no reason except the jewish overlords telling them to do so

>he actually believes the holocaust happened
hahahahahahaha

>they werent prisoners but slaves dummy
>also ignore they even denied the red cross to offer help with the starving
really changed my mind

>all these anti-nazi posts
The absolute state of Sup Forums...

makes you wonder just how many shills and leftypol people are on here. jesus christ

some bump

fpbp

Is the USA, dare I say...the most brutal nation to ever exist?