There is no white genocide

>there is no white genocide
>all your grandkids will be brown lol

How do leftists rationalize believing both things?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_fwPO4MjIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The won't be black either.

They hate white people, nobody who looks at the evidence disagrees that whites are being denied their right to exist

THE NEANDERTHALS WERENT GENOCIDED. LOL?! THEY CHOOSE TO MIX. BESIDES, NOW WE R ALL NEANDERTHALS SO THEY ARENT REALLY EXTINCT

wow 10/10

made me laugh

>leftists
>rationalize
select one

Why is being white important to y'all?

IQ, moral integrity, innovation

They don't hate them.
They envy them.
So they can become the whitest of us all (and white is considered higher in hierarchy by all the world) It's hard to claim you're god-chosen when you're dark as the Devil himself.
youtube.com/watch?v=3_fwPO4MjIY

Non-whites are violent savages that couldn't build or maintain a society to save their lives (literally).

Forethought, introspection,abstract thought...

ample race-linked culture for societies

If white people die out, it will be because they refused to make white babies.

Want to save the white race? Literally the best thing you can do is start having white children.

That's how we survived the black plague, and that's how we'll survive cultural marxism.

Maybe they refused to have white babies because they don't feel secure in their homelands because their homelands are being invaded by third world shit skin savages and they don't want their kids getting raped and murdered by some monkey nigger while waking home from school.

I would but no gf

And you forgot having their children taking away either by the bitch who steals everything or for wrong think against the government.

I'm a big supporter of the sunscreen industry.

That and if you manage to find a nice girl she's probably going to have to work a full time job so your family can make enough money to not have to live next door to the rape murder shit skin savages.

bump

This is the most retarded non-argument you retarded faggots have ever come up with.
It doesn't fucking matter how many babies white people have, they are being completely outbred and MILLIONS of people are being imported. Even if every white man impregnated a white woman right now, it would not do anything because people are being imported in faster than whites can be born, and those immigrants are all having 2-10 children.
The biggest FUCK YOU is the fact that white people are paying for it all. White people work hard and their money gets stolen while non-whites sit around all day mooching off whitey and having kids on their expense.

White birthrates are not an issue. Unlimited immigration and welfare is the issue.
If you don't close the borders entirely and get rid of welfare, US will be 100% non-white in a few decades. Muh white children will do nothing to stop it.

White people will be absorbed into another people, that's not genocide that's a transformation.

So native Americans weren't genocided because some American whites absorbed them?

because without whites, the whole world will descend into fiery chaos and barbarism.

So what are we going to do?
Autonomous mobile houses producing it's food, air and biological fluids?
Or should we deathnote every single politician there's?

you can't outbreed intentional systematic genocide. we have to get to the (((root))) of the issue.

A small amount were not, I guess.
But nobody's (aka no signifcant number) actually going around systematically murdering whites, actively stopping whites from breeding (please no muh bad media) or displacing them. The only exception is perhaps some parts of Africa.

What makes you think with this politics whole the world won't turn into some parts of Africa?

I don't know what to do. What I know is that a lot of complete fucking retards on Sup Forums claim to be '''''''''''''''''red pilled''''''''''''''' but have zero clue how truly fucked the white race is.
America is already gone and if nothing changes in the next 50 years, it's over for white people, period.
You can do the math and look at the best case scenario, and no matter how you look at it, no matter how many babies whites make, it's not enough, and it is never going to be enough because white people are taxed to death and vilified to the point that none of them want to have children.
That meme about how in 2025 America will be over 50% shitskin was completely false. By 2025 whites will be a smaller minority than Mexicans AND blacks.

They are being displaced in Europe, London is a good example

Blacks will never go above 12%, they kill and abort each other too much

Because I think trends aren't eternal and I'm not a paranoid right winger.

Nobody is forcing people to move out.
And if we are to take ONE criteria as the definition (for some reason) well I guess there must have been a lot of genocides in history.

>I guess there must have been a lot of genocides in history.

Yes indeed but that doesn't justify this one

Well I said it's not happening, because genocide would include more than just expelling people.
Would be funny though that you could say that if you were to for example bully somebody away you've effectively "genocided" him.

I want my genetic lineage to survive and a nigger grandchild would not do that.

I shouldn't have to justify my survival in any way to you.

This post deserves a fash Hoppe

>"HUR DURR SAVE THE WHITE RACE"
>Sup Forums doesn't realise the implications of an interconnected world
>Travelling between countries will inevitably become easier
>People of all races will gradually over time mix and have children

Its literally statistically inevitable. A select few Nazi larpers might be able to keep a small group of "Aryans" but even then over time these small groups will lose members one by one.

Except for Israel of course right?

Possibly, I don't know nor do I care. My point is that trying to outbreed every other race on earth when whites are the minority in a global sense is never going to work.

The white race will inevitably die out. If you want to fight the jews then find a more direct tactic or try and raise up the other races to a level you would expect of your fellow man rather than punching down towards the people who are going to make the majority of your country within 50 years or less.

they tell themselves it's Evolution. a natural occurrence due to high mobility in the modern world.

they don't see being outbred as "Genocide" unless they were specifically rounding up whites and killing them systematically which likely would happen if they ever truly got the numbers on us in our own lands.

look at africa and then look at europe
there's your answer

They don't call that white genocide. That's the rationalization.

UN Resolution on genocide includes more than just physical killing.
What China is doing to ethnic Tibetans is still genocide

as soon as whites are "doomed" that's when we go into the bunkers and nuke the planet, strangelove style. brownies will not rule and if they do it will be a radioactive shitheap.

good goy. accept your genocide and date a paki.

Like that's comparable to what whites are facing. Christ almighty you guys just have to make it fit huh?

That's not genocide though. Genocide would be other people killing them. White people not having children is a deeper problem.
Not really absorbed, more like dying off. It would be race mixing if whites would make up the same ration in the new mix as they did in the world population of 1910.

Not, it's not a transformation, it's not mixing, it's whites and east asians dying off, making up less and less of the world population. Some genes may survive, but the people will be overwhelmed by the brown masses.

Humanity will be predominantly the descendants of niggers.

Because it's not genocide when you're not killing, moron

>Hurr durr it's the fault of the left that I'm not having sex

Typical cuck mentality. Go fuck a white chick and there won't be any "white genocide". Nobody is stopping you. Faggot

What's more likely is one race becoming more dominant and taking over, marginalizing others into existence.

Whites choose not to have sex anymore. If we continue as we are, in 100 years, we'll be gone, without any killing needed or "mixing" needed.

Asians are going to be the end human product

China is replacing Tibetans with Han Chinese, Jews are replacing whites with various shitskins.
What is the difference exactly?

Africans and arabs are having less sex than whites. Sex is more of a taboo in those societies. White europeans have lots of sex, they don't have babies. Because they want children.

>Possibly, I don't know nor do I care
You might want to start.
You are really fucking stupid. If there are homelands of each country where people of certain races get generated, then as long as those homogenous countries exist, people of that race will continue being born. If the countries where those races come from become mixed race, then there will be no new memebers of the old race being born. Right now, every race still has homogeneous countries where they breed new members of their race. Except for whites. This will not lead to some diversified globe. It will lead to the extinction of whites and America will look more and more like Latin America racially, because Latinos are being generated in Latin America and moving to America.
And Europe will look like some Middle-eastern shithole, because Middle Eastern breeding grounds (the middle east) won't be impacted by diversity, and the ones generated there will come to Europe.
Every race will still have areas where they are being generated and the race is being continued. Except whites.

Whoah you know what you actually just redpilled me. Time to go raise 500 white children then single single handedly kill every person on earth who doesn't pass the paper bag test.

If you think whatever you, I or anyone here does will affect things in the grand scheme you are delusional. Every man who cares about racial purity or the jews is outnumbered by a factor of a thousand. Literally pissing against a river to try and change its flow.

White people choosing to not have children is not genocide.
White people choosing to race mix is not genocide.
This is not difficult.

The fact that it is forced unto the Tibetians. White people are doing this to themselves. It's not a blunt weapon, it's a disease destroying the host from the inside. White people don't care about families, don't care about blood ties, they have no loyalty to their own kind and don't find joy in their family lives.

So we die out. Because we became bad people, who aren't worthy of life.

How does that fit with the UN definition. Tibet claims genocide because of Han immigration and subsequent interbreeding. But Europeans cannot claim the same, according to you.

The unelected Jews in Brussels are forcing it on the European population

What is the solution to the genocide of the white race?

This. Thousand times this. "Have childrun, durr" is retarded beyond belief. Not only all what this user said, but also - when the fuck whites overcome some issue by breeding like rats? Leave that for a brown people.

Having kids is fine, all should have. But it is not a solution, far from it.

Doesn't matter what you think or want, it will be a politics of the gun in the end. No other solution, we are too far beyond that. What will happen after that, I do not know. My expectation are white separatist states built on the carcasses of the fake states (and failed nation states).

They are not preventing people from having babies directly. People have enough money, way more than all the fast breeding niggers, but they spend it on themselves, they spend it on hedonistic pleasures.

They don't care about the future of their race, so they do nothing to support the survival of their kind. But having children doesn't necessitate being ultra-nationalistic. People don't want to sacrifice for their children, because their families are rotten, their society is rotten. It's a sickness of the heart.

It would be probably for the best for the healthy whites to separate themselves not just from the shitskins, but all the nihilists, all the doomed-to-death rotten people. This isn't about the survival of a great civilization, this is about the personal, familiar, domestic happiness of the few, who want it.

Others can, and they should die out for the healthy and the better to survive.

Don't think so, still billions of Asians and whites. Of course they'll have their effect on the completely mixed race.
And in a way sure, you can say whites will die off but a significant part of them won't in the sense of genes, naturally. That's just not logical to say.

Because Tibetans are actually being opressed. They have monuments destroyed, are actually being removed and have crimes committed against them.

so we have to fight WW2 all over again?

>They have monuments destroyed

Have you not been following the news here?

>Genocide
Gassing 6 million jews
>Not genocide
Women wanting the BBC

>Because Tibetans are actually being opressed. They have monuments destroyed, are actually being removed and have crimes committed against them.

like that's exactly what happens in the US atm...

quit using the word genocide, none of you on this board use it correctly

>Gassing 6 million jews
Nice fairy tale

Please read (c)

(d) and (b) also check out. (b) especially for males.

>used to be into the idea of racemixing with brown QTs
>get pushed to Sup Forums by all the "all your grandkids will be brown lol" shit
>now reminded of black crime rates, STD percentages, and more each time jungle fever sets in

It'll solve itself

>he fell for le ebic 6 gorrilion meme

holy shit
>I've been posting in these threads that it's not genocide because it's slow, and not exactly death-camp-tier mass killings
>But (C) in pic related
FUGG

because I'm white.

proud of you

I have no interest in reproducing.

Once tickets are on sales to Mars I'm off this fucking shithole of a planet.

>How
>To
>Secure
>An
>Existence
>For
>Our
>People

kek is here.

Haha, this place is so lovely.
First of all genocide has to be combination of things, in this more "peaceful" way of doing it. As in I could wreck all Dutch statues but would mean I'm just active in vandalism, not genocide. Secondly the statues weren't destroyed as a message that white culture has to be erased from the area, please don't tell me those few statues gone means the South is now stripped of all traces of white culture or that they were truly greatly significant lel.

>letting a spiteful extremist determine you political opinions

>How do leftists rationalize believing both things?

haha dood race mixing isn't genocide lmao *hits crystal weed bong*

because the alternative is a clusterfuck of legally retarded nigger/hispanic and deranged muzzie. brown people are ugly as fuck too

Way to move the goalposts and not address the UN definition I posted