Sodium Fluoride red pill

Children that live in areas with a fluoridated water supply have significantly lower IQs than those in non-fluoridated areas.

Interestingly most data comes from China "because many studies on fluoride neurotoxicity have been published in Chinese journals only."

>Results: The standardized weighted mean difference in IQ score between exposed and reference populations was –0.45 (95% confidence interval: –0.56, –0.35) using a random-effects model. Thus, children in high-fluoride areas had significantly lower IQ scores than those who lived in low-fluoride areas. Subgroup and sensitivity analyses also indicated inverse associations, although the substantial heterogeneity did not appear to decrease.

>Conclusions: The results support the possibility of an adverse effect of high fluoride exposure on children’s neurodevelopment. Future research should include detailed individual-level information on prenatal exposure, neurobehavioral performance, and covariates for adjustment.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491930/

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21237562
cdc.gov/fluoridation/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs
requestatest.com/fluoride-urine-test
lenntech.com/periodic-chart-elements/electronegativity.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does the CDC have to say about fluoride?

They consider water fluoridation to be one of the top 10 achievements for public health in the 20th century along with vaccinations and safer work environments.

About 70% of the USA's population has access to fluoridated water, and the CDC has set a goal to increase that number to 80%.

The CDC has many justifications for the fluoridation of the drinking water such as stronger teeth and cost savings. pic related

>does my drinking water have fluoride? if so how much

They try to maintain .8ppm

Here is a little chart I put together with the fluoride levels in some cities near myself alongside LA and NYC over the past 10 years.

You can look up the water quality report in your area as it is mandatory for public water systems.

Some more "benefits" of consuming sodium fluoride

take notice you larping faggots

Water systems have had fluoride added since 1945 so the Illuminati card predicts nothing.

>don't worry goy its all for the best :)

Forgot pic

I really want to emphasize that most studies done linking fluoridated water to lower IQ or developmental issues are from China. You can make the argument the levels aren't as well regulated as in the USA or even Chinese propaganda to scare Americans.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21237562

too busy posting BBC threads I see

you are correct. the official reason is "it helps muh poor children avoid cavities" which is fucking absurd considering you WILL get cavities if you don't brush. lmao i can't believe people are stupid enough to take that statement seriously...if flouridated water worked we wouldn't have to brush and floss. "oh the fact it destroys your brain is just a coincidence goy, think of the poor children with their cavities goy!". its time to start lynching people.

This board wouldn't be possible if the fluoride hadn't been effective expect this thread to die. Truth is something visitors to this board can't even be bothered to play around with.

CDC has this section on their website

>no its cool, really look at this cute girl drinking clear clean water :)

cdc.gov/fluoridation/index.html

>Interestingly most data comes from China "because many studies on fluoride neurotoxicity have been published in Chinese journals only."
it's a disinfo campaign.

flouride doesn't really do much but make fringe
elements paranoid of the government.

>science is black magic witchcraft

imbecile

If you stop drinking fluoridated water, will your IQ rise, or is the damage permanent?

'Most' doesn't mean 'all'

The OP is a Harvard study from 2012

I'm open to it being disinfo to reduce confidence in the government, but why would the few studies from the USA confirm the Chinese?

How come the bell curve still exists then?

>This finna get slid bruh.
Also I think Zero Water filters are the cheapest way to get clean water.

my friend who works in water treatment has seen bodies dumped in water treatment plants, the same water that we all drink.

Believe me when i say this... Fluroide is the LEAST of your worries

>two white parents
>niglett drinking water at the dinnertimin table
yep

>Australia

If you think Sodium Fluoride is bad, just wait until you hear all about Sodium Chloride.
Now that stuff is really the stuff of nightmares, and its in almost ever food.

Well no shit.
>hey you're missing some enamel
>let's recalcify it with fluoride ions
>by adding it to the water
>forever

And liberals will defend it without skipping a beat.

I heard they even put it in table salt

What is this world coming to

Fluoride competes with Iodine in the body. Bromine also competes with Iodine and most store bought bread contains bromine as a dough conditioner.

The population is being poisoned in the water and food supply to reduce our iodine levels. Symptoms of iodine deficiency include fatigue, mental slowing, depression, and weight gain.

LMFAO RIGHT? IT HAS SODIUM, IT MUST BE THE SAME, NEVER MIND THE FLUORINE IS THE MOST ELECTRONEGATIVE ELEMENT YOU STUPID FAGGOT

>you are correct. the official reason is "it helps muh poor children avoid cavities" which is fucking absurd considering you WILL get cavities if you don't brush.

You'll get more cavities and bigger cavities without regular fluoride touching your teeth and being in your saliva.

This is an essential mineral for repairing everyday wear on tooth enamel.

If you don't like it, get a reverse osmosis system. They're a one-time investment of $125, and a yearly upkeep of $75-90 for quarterly filter replacements.

any politician that supports flouridated water should be dragged out and shot and have their body strung in town hall. im sick of this shit.

commie conspiracy

have fun getting germany's runoff you centrist war-fearing faggots

>If you don't like it, get a reverse osmosis system.
how about i lynch the occultist sexual deviant freaks who are poisoning us instead? sounds like the better plan to me.

without actually scientifically retorting anything claimed in the info graphic provided, it sounds to me like this fear mostly just stems from "a chemical is being put in my water be the government" which sounds scary, but I doubt it does anything as crazy as what is claimed in what you provided.

die in a fire shill. you deserve brain cancer if you think muh tooth chemicals that don't even work are a good thing. fucking die and take as many fellow canadians with you as possible when you do it faggot.

I plan on drinking RO water that I get at my local grocery store out of those machines. How the fuck do I prevent it from getting on my skin when I shower? I'll still use it to brush my teeth though.

>flouridated water is good for your enamel teeth proles!
>that's why you drink it, bathe in it, cook with it, play with it 24/7 and why even the hardiest fish species can't live in regular tapwater longer than a few days before dying
>tfw you ask the dentist and they actually say NOT to consume fluoride toothpaste/wash/etc b/c it can cause fluorosis

Welp, lucky for me I have a whole-home RO filter. I bet it sucks being poor AND drinking trashwater.

>salts
>negative

also, Fluorine is only SLIGHLY more electronegative than oxygen.

3.44 Oxygen O
3.98 Fluorine F

This only means that Fluorine is SLIGHTLY more capable of forming covalent vs ionic bonds with other elements.

This is VERY VERY VERY useful in biology, which is why your body actually NEEDS Fluorine.
Once you form that ionic bond, the compound is no longer as electronegative. It has already expended that potential to form an ionic bond.

A good example is the SODIUM in Sodium Fluoride. Sodium has an electronegative scale of 0.93. Because it is 2 or more units apart from Fluoride, it forms a very strong ionic bond.
Fluorine + Sodium = Sodium Fluoride (Salt of Fluoride)

In short, you're a fucking idiot.

libertarians are faggots

>even the hardiest fish species can't live in regular tapwater longer than a few days before dying

That's due to chlorine and chloramine used in water purification.
Chlorine would be removable via boiling, but Chloramine fucks up fish gills, and needs to be chemically removed. It's a chlorine/ammonia mixture. Harmless to humans, but we don't have gills.

Also, calcium fluoride occurs naturally in every body of water in the world in MUCH higher concentrations than in drinking water. Fish don't seem to mind that for the past few million years.

So, what you're saying is that you're too stupid to rebut?

liberal triggered with science...

wow the level of shilling in this thread is amazing. Fluoride is poison only #goodgoys would ever drink it. Distilled and reverse osmosis water is redpilled

yes goy keep ingesting chemicals...the jews know the perfect amount to add for safety

>the aluminum waste fluoride dumped into domestic water supplies is chemically identical to the levels in the environment
>trust me it's ONLY the chlorine and chloramine
>pls prole you must DRINK the fluoride for optimal teeth protection. Also you need to bathe in it, cook with it, and play in it despite the fact that dentists only encourage mouthwashing with it at best.
>being this much of a shill, Year of Our Lord 2017
I think it's time you kill yourself famalam

I suggest that anyone dumb enough to have the stupidity of OP inflicted upon them do some research and finish high school chemistry with a B or higher grade, do their own research, and decide whether this is all bullshit or not.

I personally have a Reverse Osmosis filter, but that's because I live within spitting distance of an Air Force base that fucked up the ground water with decades of kerosene (jet fuel
) spills and other hazardous waste dumping.

The water is safe, but tastes fucking terrible without extra filtration.

>dosing chemicals through water supply without consent is good for society
Nice try schlomo

Stop eating store-bought bread everyone. No-knead dough is so easy and delicious, there's no excuse for it.

Well since the jews destroyed the family unit now everyone has to be a chef and work full time. Imagine if people paired up and one member of the team made nutritious meals while the other one went to work

>hurp durp i don't even practice what i preach
>hurp durp fluoride, a neuro-toxin is totes fine goys, but traces of kerosene is BAD
fucking hang yourself faggot

The only thing being put into the water is chemicals to lower the testosterone levels of men so they do not get angry and push against the status quo.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs

Ever wonder why ancient skulls have great teeth? Not because they added flouride to their water thats for sure.

this is what a cuck sounds like

>2017
>still being a fluoridecuck

You seem to know what you're talking about, so you're not in good company here

>SLIGHTLY
>0.5 higher on a scale that ranges 0 to 4
>would be like comparing 87 to 100
Are you seriously telling me that the element closest to a pure electronegative particle is only SLIGHTLY more electronegative than oxygen? This isn't something you can wave away with your hand and say it's a "little" more. You're like that retard that lets his pool drop 0.5 in pH because "it's just a little" and suddenly algal bloom.

Fluorine is able to bind ionically with far more matter than oxygen ever can, and it is that ability that makes it a concern when you're bathing in the stuff.

It is obvious that some chemical company produces fluorine waste and is hedging the cost of safely treating and dumping it by selling it to the government.

In short, kill yourself, fake libertarian. Or drink your fluoride, either way works.

>he looks up some values and posts them without reference
>he MUST be smart
People like you are why idiots get elected into office. Consider gassing yourself.

Maybe it's because that skull belongs to a 18 to man?

How does one avoid it, especially someone living in an apartment in a major city?

make a big burkey? is brita enough? what about bathing?

>Or drink your fluoride, either way works
thats the funniest part though, he said he uses a filter lolololol. just like how katy perry wants open borders as long as she can live in a multi-million dollar gated community with its own security force. haven't you ever wondered why so many elite hotels, business centers, and mansions have their own wells? its so they can sit up on their high horse and tell you nothing is wrong with the water while they aren't even fucking drinking the same water as you.

REMINDER

Ben Swann did a documentary on CDC corruption before getting blacklisted

>>the aluminum waste fluoride dumped into domestic water supplies is chemically identical to the levels in the environment

They don't put Aluminum Fluoride in water, you dunce. They use fluoride salts.
Drinking it has no appreciable effect on you, and you piss out 99.99% of it.

If you wanna prove me wrong, here's a lab that will test your urine for NaF presence:

requestatest.com/fluoride-urine-test

$80 for hard proof that it's going to your pineal gland or something.

Just test the tap water before, and your piss after, then test with bottled water only.

Be sure to fast for 24 hours before the test.

Well, I guess you made a good point about fluorine but not sodium fluoride which is what's in the water

>$80 for hard proof that it's going to your pineal gland or something.
>or something
yeah who needs a pinael gland anyways? i love having mine fill up with sand. lobotomies are totes fine and not bad for your health amirite?

The reference is the periodic table of elements.
How ionic and covalent bonds work is something I learned in high school chemistry class.

Prove me wrong. Do the experiment and write a paper on it.

>I don't understand science but I seen a YouTube video that spooked me: the post

.54 difference
>slight

>shilling in favor of flouridated water
Top kek this is pathetic

so much naive trust
fucking normies
he would probably eat lead if the government put it in his food and told him it was for his teeth

lolololol keep shilling for a kike chemical to be put in the water. "muh poor children need it for their teeth" amirite? i hope you get brain cancer faggots.

Lead reduces cancer i heard on facebook

Not even pro-fluoride, just not a sensationalist fag and I'm a fan of rational arguments

Go hook an osmosis filter to your water line, let us know if your pineal gland improves and you start feeling more woke

Done and done

If you can afford an RO filter, get one ASAP

What's the best fluoride/chlorine/rust filter for a tap???!!!

secondhand smoke: WE NEED TO STOP IT, ITS LITERALLY KILLING PEOPLE!!
insane amounts of radio waves in the air due to cell phones: ITS TOTES FINE GOYS
a plant naturally contains gluten: ITS A CONSPIRACY TO KILL US ALL, STOP EATING GLUTEN AND YOU WILL FEEL AMAZING INSTANTLY!
the government adds fluoride in the form of salts that are purchased as waste products from chemical industries and added forced into everyone's drinking water: ITS TOTES FINE GOYS, THE CDC HAS OUR BACK!

you all need to hang from fucking rope

Google DEN and how it affects ionic vs covalent bonds.
you need a difference of 2.0 or greater to form an ionic bond.

lenntech.com/periodic-chart-elements/electronegativity.htm

this means that out of the ENTIRE PERIODIC TABLE, the only elements that can bond ionically with Fluoride and not with oxygen are:

Rhenium
Neptunium
Scandium
Chromium
Beryllium
Molybdenum
Aluminum
Bismuth
Titanium
Copper
Vanadium
Indium
Tin
Zinc
Manganese
Iron
Silicon
Nickel
Ruthenium
Iridium
Cobalt
Cadmium
Antimony

And of those, it can only form ionic bonds with METALS. So remove transition metals and metalloids like Silicon & Bismuth, Neptunium, Scandium etc.

But this is irrelevant, because they don't put elemental fluoride in water. They put a fluoride SALT (NaF).

It cannot form ionic bonds with ANYTHING.

Except the science doesn't back up lead doing anything good for teeth.

I can perform experiments in my own home to verify what fluoride salts do with calcium and selenium.

holy shit you are such a fucking obvious shill. take that fucking flag off faggot. i bet your IP traces back to Virginia. fucking die.

Reverse osmosis

Expensive of course

>Implying i need extra without asking
HAVE SOME BBQ SAUCE ON YOUR CEREAL BECAUSE I SAID SO FAGGOT

It's like you don't understand how ionic compounds work. Fluorine will freely dissociate from Sodium and form other ionic compounds, entirely stochastically. When it finds one less electronegative than sodium (which is admittedly pretty low there) it will bind to it. This is how you accumulate fluoride ions on your teeth. It rebinds to Calcium.

Calcium has other uses in your body. CaF2 will form in your blood and while MOST of it will be pissed out along with a Sodium ion, some will remain CaF2 and be transported by active transport to mineralization tissues like bone.

The "controversy" stems from the fact that by this very mechanism the pineal gland is calcified, which is FACT. However, we don't know how useful that gland is. OP's poster seems to purport that it's vital. I am not thoroughly convinced of this.

What I AM against is the mass medication of populations without their consent. Treating the administration of fluoride as natural is so ridiculous to me, given its electronegative power, that I feel compelled to speak out against naysayers like yourself.

Otherwise, we are probably very much inline, I just wish you would not act like fluorine/fluorides is no big deal.

More like all the idiots on this board will defend smoking cancer sticks to the day they get cancer, but will then go on to spread this bullshit that the government is somehow putting shit in the water. Please kindly check into the nearest mental hospital guys.

>HAVE SOME BBQ SAUCE ON YOUR CEREAL BECAUSE I SAID SO FAGGOT
A bit less nuanced than how I would have preferred but basically this.

>fluoride is a drug

What did the brainlet mean by this?

>Please kindly check into the nearest mental hospital guys.
just did. they asked why my pineal gland was so full of brain sand...i didn't know what to say

>leas does nothing good to your teeth
That was the job you spastic

Even CNN and huffpost agrees