BREAKING: 6,011 New Emails Uploaded on the State Department FOIA Reading Room

BREAKING: 6,011 New Emails Uploaded on the State Department FOIA Reading Room

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&beginDate=&endDate=&publishedBeginDate=&publishedEndDate=&caseNumber=

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx
archive.is/7Aj11
twitter.com/huffpost/status/795663593689808896
foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/14/pay-to-play-at-clinton-state-department-exposed-in-new-emails-watchdog-says.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

bump again.

Do your own work Russian shill

I'd like to read more about this, have a bump for interest

Are you tired of losing yet?

HAHA out faggot. We are digging.

Spread it to all the slide shareblue faggotry going on...I knew there was something up.

WHY ARE THESE TRHREADS HERE YOU ASK??? BREAKING: MASSIVE #CrookedHillary (and more) FOIA Friday Document Dump of 300 PAGES (20 entries on a page) of emails, documents, etc... To view: foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx … or Internet search 'FOIA emails Hillary Clinton' Get digging, everyone!

BRRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMPPPPPP

Bumping and digging

Must be something good here with all the faggotry going on

Fuck off with this leaked email wikileak psyOP bullshit.
No one gives a fuck anymore, just face the fact that Hillary isn't going to jail and Trump is a globalist cunt that talked shit and will not MAGA.

We live for this shit shillfag. Autism engaged!

Shareblue gets the rope first

Aww, sweetie, I know it sucks that you beta faggots have lost the narrative, but the world sees through your bullshit. Get used to disappointment, honey.

YOU ARE PRACTICING SEDITION. YOU WILL BE CHARGED. YOU WILL BE PUNISHED.

Funny I was going to ad to my first post
>"inb4 user claims i'm shareblue"
You cunts will get the rope first. This shit is now only /x/ material, that's how pathetic this is.

They call her "H". Wonder who that could be? They have Cheryl Mills, Huma Allah Abedin.......good shit.

5:23pm eastern? I'm kind of sleepy for some reason.

Shut up ausfag.

bump

Australians...
The new Canadians, although both still suck the queen's dick..

Lost the narrative? The Narrative has not even changed you nigger loving faggot
>Aww, sweetie
Immature posting gets no serious replies, the world is not changing. Your leaked Hillary emails mean jack shit and has not ever changed anything of political matter.
News flash: Your election was rigged from the beginning, everything was fucking staged and your vote didn't even matter.

If noone gives a fuck why are you here? Why not just move on to the next thread? You seem to give a fuck. Since when is combing through and discussing a politicians e-mails not Sup Forums and considered /x/?

Who let Alefantis in here again lol
Down under
A little boy

>S...shut up a..ausfag
How about no, now fuck off you sheep shagging cunt.

foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx

Robertas pizza.

>its afraid

And you are still fucking here. BHAHAHAHA Someone gives a fuck. Have a ((you))/shekel on me.

Oh so this is the reason for all the Blacked threads?
Bump

EVERY THREAD I DONT LIKE IS /x/ MATERIAL

WAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Your leaked Hillary emails mean jack shit and has not ever changed anything of political matter.
>News flash: Your election was rigged from the beginning, everything was fucking staged and your vote didn't even matter
So why if it doesnt matter why are you coming into this thread and being a demoralization shill you stupid faggot ?

bump because fuck shills

>Nnn-now fuck off u sheep shagging ca ca-cunt!
Hillary and Australians have something in common, you're both degenerate criminals, shit attracts shit I suppose.

bump again for visibility

>He doesn't post in multiple threads at once.
Hey, i'm here because of the (You)s and also I have posted here long enough to know that leaked emails changes nothing. It's all a distraction from other real world political events. These threads have become the new alt lite cringe material that only bait autists into thinking they are secret agents working for truth and justice. Just laughing my ass off at you right now.

Bump

Stop giving shills a ride, idiots

>he posts in multiple threads at once
Jesus get a fucking job you sad faggot

bump

Eh arguing with shill gives the thread more bumps and increases visibility plus i like insulting people

>INB4 shills start claiming the State Department is working for the Russians

>implying these aren't filtered through before released

Stop quoting shills, as tempting as it is. Bump.

Oh sweetie, you really should look into different career options outside of being one of those nerd virgins for Shareblue. You're really not good at your job and your boss hates you.

Why are you getting so butthurt by my presence ITT? This isn't a reddit safe space you retards.
When telling your opposition to fuck, this is a good sign that you are the real shills.

Original

Bump to make the ozzie faggot cry moar

>inb4 shills start claiming russians can influence particles at the subatomic levels

Also notice how they calling us "Russian" now, gotta keep the narrative alive. :)

"HRC wants to add Jill Iscol to the delegation"
Who is Jill Iscoll?
archive.is/7Aj11
Ohhhhh this makes even more sense now
twitter.com/huffpost/status/795663593689808896
Fucking cunts

>When telling your opposition to fuck, this is a good sign that you are the real shills.
>nuh uh yur de real shills
Back to centre link you petrol huffing abo

Thanks

Bump, and Assange pardon when?

Your wikileak email scandal is over. The ass pain in this thread is beyond pathetic. I should post in these threads more often and call out your shit. It's obvious that this leaked email shit is a fucking joke.

Shut the fuck up you god damned retard.

fuck off*

You're hear because Australia is a main hub for pedos and you're one of them

How about no, i'm staying ITT till it dies.

Ya bro. Make sure to wipe your dads cum from your faggot hands before you type again. Fucking kill yourself you sub human retard.

>Projecting this hard
Hey, It's not our politicians running a pedo sex ring across the world, idiot. Although I would also argue that pizzagate/pedogate is another fucking wikileak psyOP.

>Australian politicians can't be part of the pedo ring, right? right?
Are you sure about that?

Come to the other one too so everyone can call you out faggot. I've been here all summer how about you Mr "oldfag"?

I said its a hub not headquarters James

Name calling is the greatest sign you lost the argument.
Just watch, Hillary isn't going to go to prison. This entire thread is larp /x/ material. Instead of debating with me, you just get all pissed off and start name calling. Real mature faggot.

Ok, I was only trying to help you. Youre getting btfo really hard and I feel bad. I feel emberrassed for you. Will you be quiet now?

>How about no, i'm staying ITT till it dies.
>Your wikileak email scandal is over.
>Why are you getting so butthurt by my presence ITT
>Hey, i'm here because of the (You)s
>Fuck off with this leaked email wikileak psyOP bullshit.

tfw ausfag shill has successfully distracted people from emails.

Translate.twitter.com

Explain. Twitter is a superpac for demophiles

I hate a lot of shitposting to do ITT, loot at all my (you)s, more than half the thread is basically anons insulting me and telling me to fuck off.
Truly amazing stuff.

No more ((you))s for you faggot. Everyone here can see what you are. You lost THE GAME!

Have*

WTF is this real?

>Name calling is the greatest sign you lost the argument
>This absolute dumbfuck thinks im arguing with him

I thought I'd made it clear already but i guess not: im only here to make fun of you and laugh at how fucking noronic you are. The idea of trying to engage in discussion with a collossal dumbass like you is laughable.

Im sure other anons feel the same way.

Yes

No I will not be quiet. You can't just tell anons to shut up on a Mongolian cave painting imageboard, it doesn't work that way.
Unless you can provide to me factual evidence that any of the leaked emails have made any political difference whatsoever, I will fuck off. But there is none. I have shitposted here since the start of the election, I used to think the leaked emails was a big thing too but now I have realised that it's a big scam and nothing ever comes out of it.

> kike
>shill
>muh Julian Assange is dead look at this adobe dreamkike edit
>mah Jules Assan compromise where his pgp sig on tweets
>meh Jul Ass no go by window no mo
Pic related, directly from Mayer Amschel Bauer for you Schlomo

>Your election was rigged from the beginning, everything was fucking staged and your vote didn't even matter.
Sweetie, I know it's hard being a Rick and Martin fan, but you shouldn't go basing your political beliefs around it honey.

>So she isn't going to prison

>Its /x/ material?

Pick one

Notice jet flying from islands . Big pedo symbols, representing smaller community.
Pic related is movie trolls.

>more than half the thread is basically anons insulting me and telling me to fuck off
Youd think anyone with an above abo iq would get the message....

I mean you cant even type properly and are correcting yourself. Youre so clearly a newfag shill. No wonder youre so incredibly stupid. Fuck off.

Is it wrong that I am literally fapping to these state department docs?

Ya but see the thing is youre a fucking dumbass. That means whatever idiotic thought that floats through your empty head isnt of any importance. I cant believe youre making me explain this to you...

Phoneposting auto edits. Can you now provide evidence that the emails have changed any worldwide events? Is the American government now no longer corrupt? Is pedogate even been investigated? Why did trump drain the swamp and refilled the swamp with the same type of kikes that ran the Obama administration?

What are the search terms?

>I can't provide evidence so I will just call you a dumbass
Have a (You)

Anyone come across Bob Creamer yet?

Most of the comments in this thread are from the aussie fag or people arguing with them. Standard shill tactic, trying to reach the bump limit before any real research can be done while distracting anons in the process. Get back to work. Does anyone have a rundown on the emails? Anything new or incriminating?

Speech to AIPAC entire doc is ‘page denied’

Screw ((them))

After reading a few more. All the good shit is redacted. Why do you think it took so long to put these emails out??

DOA ??? Bampf

I went through most of the emails and it's literally nothing.
Don't waste your time with this guys.

So you don't give any weight to the strong evidence for pay to play politics that was shown in the emails? The large sums of money given by individuals and foreign governments to Clinton's private fund in return for political favors? Just okay sweeping all that stuff under the rug?

They publicly admit that.

That's why they shut down the foundation right? Nothing shady happening here.

>In July 2009, Zachary Schwartz, an associate for donor Steve Bing, contacted Doug Band, a Clinton Foundation official and former top aide to President Bill Clinton, requesting help on visas for Cuba for a film production crew from Bing's Shangri La Entertainment. Band forwarded the request to Abedin asking her to call Schwartz "asap." Abedin said she would. Bing reportedly donated between $10 million and $25 million to the Clinton Foundation.

>Another instance was in September 2009, when chairman of futures brokerage firm CME Group and Clinton Foundation donor Terrence Duffy asked Clinton to help arrange “government appointments” in Singapore and Hong Kong. Clinton forwarded the request to Abedin, who said she would “follow up” with his secretary.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/14/pay-to-play-at-clinton-state-department-exposed-in-new-emails-watchdog-says.html

It doesn't matter how you feel about it, those things are illegal.

>her emails mean shit and never impacted anything of a political nature

so if it wasn't her an Podesta's emails nor Russia that lost her the election then what happened?

b a h u m p s for OPs therad