>pic related

please?

There was tons of CNN/Salon/HuffPost shillery like these ones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8q5I_ziWEs
imgur.com/a/c1RnG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those two are not mutually exclusive

True. They realised they should put "completely" in second sentence.

Still, same numbers used to fit different narrative.

Anyway, there were better ones - you know what I am talking about, the one about whyte supremacy and whatnot

funny how its also by the same guy

6 days apart.

I had 5-6 of

>pic related

but lost them... one user did a great job piling all of these together

I have a folder of a few of these.
I'll dump what I have

And cap it off with a classic.

That went from 0 to 100 really fast

I mean things change alot in 4 years.
5 years ago Obama told Mitt Romney that the 80s called and wanted their foreign policy back when he said Russia was our biggest threat, and just 4 years later the entire establishment wants to go full on WWIII with them.

Oh how the times change.

And they call Sup Forums contrarians

>you should know how the male brain reacts to handling a gun

youtube.com/watch?v=k8q5I_ziWEs

Thanks - you have one about "how you like your steak"?

wtf

I love this, the media really thinks they can lie every day and not face the consequences.

They're working for Putin.

>Steve Benis
oh fug XDDDDD

That one is my favorite

lul no way

>Steve Benen
Wut?

>lie every day
We are past the point of lies, user. They just flat out state what they want the world to become.

mindless.

Absolutely hilarious

I'd love to see more of these. Could easily be used to sway middle-of-the-roaders into understanding how phony news broadcasts are. Any sharp-eyed spergs here have similar findings??

Look around at the middle -older aged people that run your office

The people running the media are the same way they don’t really get how the internet works so they still operate like they did 15 and 20 years ago thinking they can get away with it

I have a few more about media manipulation in general, rather than liberal cuckery and double standard in particular.

They're working for Russia obviously.

It's great actually, they've given the Internet over to shills and now that the shills are getting out-shilled they are eating redpills because normies can't tell the difference between officially sanctioned shills and the rebel counter-shills.

timeline alter

>They're working for Russia obviously.
Not really.
But Russia is a shithole with equally manipulative media, only that they fill out a different agenda.

Pay close attention, everyone.

How the fuck is CNN still in business

That's a good one

Seeing mindless NPCs like this makes me sad.

Oh the adds on websites always throw a nice reminder at how stupid the media has become when it comes to sexism

>article about women being objectified
>literally 7 adds at the bottom about sexy women

I mean I’m pretty sure the author was pointing out how redicoulous the ruling is

Fucking Canada

brain cancer is hitting him hard.

I don’t understand the desire to make video games popular among women

They don’t try to make social media and reality tv appeal to men because men don’t enjoy gossip and shit that’s a woman thing

Women don’t like the simulated combat/achievement of video games that men enjoy

STOP TRYING TO MAKE EVERYTHING FOR EVERYBODY HOLY SHIT

In one the Loafer steps up, the other it rises

heres one

A classic

kind of related

kekd

Not hard enough desu

doesn't really matter, it's the intent behind the headline that matters.

The term 'non-negotiable' is so fucking stupid. Of course it's negotiable, everything is negotiable, some things are just easy to provide evidence for one way or another.

Holy shit.

This will forever trigger me. This is where I began to realize Europe was already lost. When the pictures of her mangled body went viral I imagined something to click. Someone to say enough is enough. When the children become targets of your crusade on whites, we must fight back.

But no we're still letting them in.

This is what those values should look like when plotted.

LUGENPRESSE

They mean white children silly

holy shit this is great

this isn't real is it? there's no need to post fake ones. don't

What's the truth?

Yet they shamed Merkel into letting in millions of savages because of some dead Syrian kid

>Donald Trump is undermining our democratic institutions!

The funniest part is hillary was responsible for killing both their kids

Its becoming truth, that's the joke canacuck, calm down

lügenpresse, I love seeing how the media contradicts its self

Finnish bomb in Australia

This looks shopped.

I loved when Colbert announced Comey's firing to cheers, having to explain why it's bad.

Huge dump of it here: imgur.com/a/c1RnG

coal can't melt steel either and yet blacksmiths still do it somehow. really makes you think huh. almost like a rush of air from a bellows or say, a massive hole suddenly appearing in the side of a building, might be able to raise temps to melting point? nah

It's bad to have white children, duh. Carbon footprint and all that.

It's a unit-shifting thing. They depserately want video games to pick up the slack from plummeting sales elsewhere, film, tv, music etc. Funnily enough, it was forcing all of those other things "to appeal to women" that caused the collapse in sales in the first place. Looks like women only like spending money on bottles of wine and cosmetics. It's almost as if normie women see certain things as inherently "for them" as if there was a difference between men and women or something?

kikes, everytime.

What is the thought process here?
You want to play video games but you're too busy.
You don't care for gameplay or interactive bits or anything else that would make a game a GAME.
So why not just read a fucking book?

>visibly frustrated
Fucking kek