The myth of German dominance is just that -- a myth

The myth of German dominance is just that -- a myth.

In fact, it's the other way around: we are the EU's slaves. We are treated like the EU's permanently open wallet.

>Debt crisis in Greece? Germany will pay
>Refugees at Europe's borders? Send them to Germany, they'll pay
>Poland needs a new plunger museum? Send the bill to Germany

We are sick and tired of working our asses off just so the living standards in neighboring countries can be improved at our expense while our own people are starving in the streets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSjGRNC45V4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>In fact, it's the other way around: we are the EU's slaves. We are treated like the EU's permanently open wallet.
>We are sick and tired of working our asses off just so the living standards in neighboring countries can be improved at our expense while our own people are starving in the streets.

Germans also are the poorest people in Western Europe.
They will always hate us no matter what we do.

GERMANY
MUST
PAY

so Poles are like refugees? they get welfare to buy shit in Germany? i mean - think about it. refugees will contribute to German economy with the welfare money they get. in the end all Germans benefit more from refugees than refugees benefit from Germans. am i right?

Shut the fuck up german bitch you will work and break your back your entire life to fund and pay for the union, your children (if you have any) will do the same work and die to pay the unions debts you are our worker ants and without you i dont get an easy retirement so just be quiet and keep working.

Wir shaffen das!

Isn't that because you started the EU?

>started the EU
yes. we did. after we beat ourselves in two back to back wars against the entire world.

Germany pays for other countries and fights for open borders, because we need the exports and other countries to buy our stuff.

i wish i could export you, desu

The economy has a giant lobby and will try to create the best situation for them, thats like it is here

Fuck off Krunts, you're full of shit.You invited every nigger in the world and now you're forcing the rest of us to take them.
Take care of your own niggers Do what you're good at.

germans tend to be stupid, but remember, not all of us stood behind Merkels crazy plan

k, now give poland a trillion dollars lil bitch.

Last time some Island Mick took his mouth this full - oh wait, you never had the harvests for it

SAVING YOUR OWN BANKS
>Refugees at Europe's borders? Send them to Germany, they'll pay
BIRTH RATES BIRTH RATES
>Poland needs a new plunger museum? Send the bill to Germany
YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY NET PAYERS IN THE EU

ahahahahahahahha
the comedy today

Rise again, rise to what you were. No compassion this time.

And this is why you invited the rapefugees in to flood the EU.

Cultural suicide.

It's amazing to see how Poland dives into depths of nigger behavior and there's no one to slap them.

European countries used to look gigantic, today I don't think about Europe at all.

Worker beeWorker bee

I want cheap food from lidl and an easy retirement on welfare work work

You only give the EU paupers money so they can afford your services, Germany, don't play the victim.

Almost every penny you give to Poland is returned in the form of single-contract goods, for example. You are propping up your flopping businesses by forcing the unfortunate to buy from you, using your own money.

>t. England who invented the scam

>this is what deutschcucks are made to believe
omnomnom delishuz propaganda

kek. Lidl is like nigger tier in Germany. who even buys there?

>inb4...we tried to help the joos but they wouldnt't stop going into the gas chambers...and then worst of all they took the gas with dem and they gass themself. and we said wow. tis is terrible and they blame us for gasing the joos now.

>because we need the exports and other countries to buy our stuff.

in fact we work our ass off
and other countries get the goods for nothing.

google 'target2 salden'

It's nearly the same with china which exports resources and get printed paper ($) in exchange.

And people work mostly for their home and expensive cars. cars mainly needed for going to work.

Sometime i think amish lifestyle is better lifstyle.

>We are sick and tired of working our asses off just so the living standards in neighboring countries can be improved at our expense while our own people are starving in the streets.
You know, this would actually be a good long-term strategy if you weren't importing rapefugees by the millions. I just don't fucking get it. I can see the fat liberal pigs in this country doing it, but Europe?

At least your ancestors tried Germanbro...

youtube.com/watch?v=kSjGRNC45V4

Fucking german cunts, germans on average pay much less to the EU circus than the people of richer european countries. You're just a nation of autists.

You know the price, Paddy. I throw you food and you do us a riverdance. Celtic Pride!

nice. guess we're back bois. Anschluss when?

>while our own people are starving in the streets.
you mean young ppl from Antifa living in abandoned buildings

Bankers from Germany they had gain
from helping german banks in Greece.

Keep working and sponging up the blacks and arabs as long as you keep working ill let you believe what ever ego boosting myths u want about Germany.

Don't be fooled by the Westfags. They feel that Poland is growing faster than they are and are scared of us. The toilet cleaner meme is false, I live in Ireland so I know. It was true for women when we first came here but it's not anymore. Now poles are taking over middle class jobs, like journalists who write the papers which is why there is such a massive attempt to paint us as cleaners. When we were builders nobody was complaining. Same with Poland, we are one of the fastest growing eu economies, 4.3 percent this year. The gibs which the Germans here whine about are actually a part of a deal to slow down our development a bit and in return we are given a free hand to do whatever we want economically. It might be humiliating to accept such terms but we have no other option, our military and alliances are too weak. Otherwise we would go full China and destroy the Gerfags.