There is a massive deception campaign in the US and in its global propaganda...

There is a massive deception campaign in the US and in its global propaganda, which seeks to portray the United States as a poor set-upon nation that would like world peace, but just has to keep a military stationed around the globe to “police” all the world’s “trouble spots.”

In fact, nothing could be further from the truth.

That truth is that the US is the biggest warmonger the world has ever known.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/913853467466268672
youtube.com/watch?v=BtSv3x6lh3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>That truth is that the US is the biggest warmonger the world has ever known.
I think that tittle still belongs to the British Empire but this run is still going so we'll see how it turns out.

What's wrong Muhammad, mad we killed your family members?

Its the jews.

But to be fair. Muslim religion needs to be wiped out

twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/913853467466268672

FUCK OFF SHILLS

Is it wrong to say yes?

Says the GERMAN!! Think before you speak Nazifag

no you are the biggest warmongers just look at pic related

just look at this disgusting american war criminals

Yeah that would be definitive proof if the United States was the only country on the planet.

No one has done a though experiment where America colonizes India, Latin America and parts of Asia.

British and French version of the world could have been more prosperous to said nations. They did not intend to abandon colonialism just up to the 1950s/1960s.

That one picture without context and your opinion sure have really dangled my dongles OP.

Truth is more complicated than the thinking you show in your post demonstrates.

U mad faggot Old Ironsides forever bitch boy.

Not even close, we colonised a shit ton but it wasn't the level of bloodshed that the US has achieved just in the last 50 years, not even 10% as many killed. You fuckers bomb countries just to justify military budgets ffs.

No shit.

>seeks to portray the United States as a poor set-upon nation that would like world peace
I've never met anyone with this worldview.
Do burgers honestly believe this?

Looks comfy

the picture has context it shows the warmongering american who invade peaceful countries.

GET SOME

>butthurt kraut pissed off about being eternally occupied by the mightiest nation in history
>again

yes they do, they think they are the most peaceful people on earth, they think they are the most pacifist country on earth.

>Americans kill shitskins
>Germans save shitskins and multiply them

Really makes your think

Like a 10p buck

the fuck are you going to do about it, GERMoney?

I think that's literally what he is.

My only regret is missing out on the great wasting spree that was Iraq 2003

I don’t think that. I just want to be left the fuck alone and am willing to kill everyone and their families to keep it that way.

Warmongering shouldn't be a function of bodies since any modern country is going to displace any older one simply because of increased lethality of armaments. It should be measured as a function of how many individual conflicts were a direct result of their actions.

>> [...] the US is the biggest warmonger the world has ever known.
MIC Hillary swamp mainly

>Do burgers honestly believe this?
No, I've never heard any American say anything even remotely like that. Honestly most Americans don't give a shit about anything outside the US unless it directly affects them personally.

So a German and some Brits are gonna cry about all the damage jews are doing through the U.S.?
Fuck both of you for allowing them to survive the last century.

>Is german
>germans caused 2 world wars

"war crime" is such an anti-concept

the entirety of war is criminal.

r/conspiracy nigger detected

dont talk to me or my son ever again you nigger dick loving kraut

As an american,this makes me proud.

If it wasn't for 50 000 US troops, your nation of autistic genocidal drones would have chimped out for the third time in a row, this time destroying life on Earth forever. It's not like Americans are the good guys they like to portray themselves, but they are the least insane, that's for sure. Neither gangster Russia, nor commie ant-like China, nor autistic and goose stepping Germany seem like a nice alternative to them.

We don't think we're peaceful, we just justify the violence by saying we're the good guys.

At least change up your copy pasta ... literally the same shot word for word everyday. You don't even get a lot of responses. Get fucked muhhamed

>>meanwhile Germany cucks it's military to 1/10th of it's size and imports ISIS terrorists as refugees
I would rather be a Warmonger than a self hating KEK

Hell no. Everyone is aware the U.S is brutal. Alot of us are proud of it,including me.

KEK*

nothing we didnt do,they learned from the best lol

Can agree with that, kraut.

you write like you are proud of being a warmonger, absolutly disgusting

this was a punishment in the desert called "blowing the gun" we would tie browns to the cannon like pic related and fire it spreading him across the battlefield lmaoooo

>but just has to keep a military stationed around the globe to “police” all the world’s “trouble spots.”

Yeah because you chuckle fucks want to start World Wars and shit.

Piss us off again and it'll be a third ass kicking,kraut.

be careful the USA is trying right now to exploit your country as a giant military base.

it was the Russians alone to be honest :/

WW2 only lasted 6 years and germany had Italy and japan on it's side.

>implying im not proud

if your country is marked black on this map congratz you never fought the brits or was colonized or invaded at some point.

PUT YOURSELF IN OUR HANDS SO OUR VOICES CAN BE HEARD! AND TOGETHER WE WILL TAKE ON ALL THE WORLD!

Holy shit! You don't say!

You think you're safe hiding out in the UK?

kek

I don't get it, how did he mess up?

it‘s not a real kraut

I apologize to the rest of the world

we have only been giving about 80% dedication, we promise to increase it to 100%

bruh,our death count makes the yanks look like the swiss in comparison

dont draw attention to our warcrimes the normies have forgotten lol

Thats how it's works, Hans.

The most powerful nation at any point in history, is invariably the best at waging war.

What you going to do about it faggot? I'll tell you what, fucking nothing. You'll keep sucking my star spangled cock untill the day you die which may very well be at a time of my choosing. How's it feel, faggot? How's it feel?

>tfw shipping beaners around the world world to kill whoever the fuck fuck we want for the past 50 years and the rest of the world's been too pussy to stand up to us, so beta-nations just whine about it on the internet instead

WE LIKE WAR youtube.com/watch?v=BtSv3x6lh3o

>12.5 years
What?

The warmongers in the United States Congress are not aware of, or they're blind to the fact that what they are doing will bring about the type of war that will end America completely as a power in the world.

you know, if you were any good at waging war we wouldn't be talking about it right now XD

uhu

>american education
hitler got to power in 1933

1933+12=1945=end of war

two dune coons from two dune coon infested countries.

the 5 eyes are 5 fingers on the same hand

europe cant do shit,stay cucked hans

YOUR ONLY KEKING YOURSELF DEEPER TOP KEK

Go on. Tell us how you dont hate americans, just the governemnt. Or have I come in too late in the repost?

But no one was fighting germany until 1939, gosh germans are such idiots.

I've heard the argument that if we suddenly stepped out of the global spotlight the world would devolve into even more chaos then its currently in, but really nobody besides Ron Paul and liberal fucktards gives a fuck.

CU.CK get turned into KEK :/
I am new here ...

It's a general theme with USA, exploiting a country under the guise of friendship. In this case it's pressure on russia. Though, considering the pressure russia puts on us it's a necessary evil. Everything sucks.

>When you ally with Stalin for Jews, so you can become 52% white
lmao

it‘s not a kraut, it‘s not Hans, it‘s not Volker..

it‘s mähmet

>Liberals: The US is a lying propagandist country that just wants to play world police!
>Trump says pull back, promotes not using our army to help other countries
>Liberals: Trump's such an isolationist! What!? You're just going to let all these poor people in "x" country just die or something? Fucking nazis!
Faggots like you are pure hypocrisy incarnate. You're going to bitch when we do provide help (which we do, the US military is the second largest organization of humanitarian aid in the world, next only to the Vatican) and you're going to bitch when we close our bases, pull back, and protect our borders and tell everyone else to protect themselves. You think the average person doesn't see through your bullshit and hasn't caught on to this yet? You're a fucking joke, a cunt, a nobody, and your opinion (especially as a cucked-ass german) means jack shit.

USA forever and always #1. Fuck you.

>That truth is that the US is the biggest warmonger the world has ever known

said germany who started (and lost) 2 WW

Lmao. Western Europe and the US has been stable for 70 years because of our military.

Piss off you faggot.

the picture say it took 3 empires 12,5 years to demonise, defeat and plunder and not 12 years to fight germany in a war, learn to read stupid americunt

>Germany calling another nation a warmonger
BWAHAHAHAHA thats funny Ahmed. Regardless of how multicultural you become it'll never change 2000 years of ruining Europe

>this coming from a german

We have to spend what we get budget each fiscal year or else corperate will think we can deal with less. You know how it is on the retail ground floor.

It's always the most disgusting, when a burger says it.

USA is the reason you are not chewing commie dick right now you ungrateful cuck

We literally do not give a shit about anything outside the USA. If anything ever goes down for real there are a solid 250 million armed red blooded Americans that have no problem with total war

>The war started as soon as Hitler took to power
Is that what they train you guys in school now?

we are only stable aslong we suck your dick if we tell you to fuck off you would start war with us. We are just vassals who you use as a airstrip for your oil wars in the middle east you fucking warmongers.

I wanted to say the same Pierre. Germany is the last nation to accuse anybody for warmongering.

Improper maintenance of an explosive ordinance weapon.

lmao

>drive a car full of explosives at high speed toward a checkpoint
>get shot and killed before you can detonate
>fuck the burgers they are war criminals!

This graph is utter bullshit because the US usually declares a military engagement which is not the same as a war

Either we left it there booby trapped, or a round did not leave the tube, and he just stacked it on a now live detonator. Allu Crackers! LOL!

I'm conflicted about Churchill. If he'd made peace with Hitler the war would've gone so differently, but at the same time I believe he genuinely had his nations best interests at heart.

Absolutely agree that the other 2 were the devil incarnate.