There are people on this board that don't know of Doraemon

>There are people on this board that don't know of Doraemon

SEA thread?

Doraemon and Shin-chan are normie tier. Might as well just go watch South Park or Family Guy.

What's with SEA and Doraemon anyway?

>normie
xD

>normie
kill yourself, newfag

It is one of the first (if not the first) manga introduced there.

I know (I'm a SEAfag), but I don't really understand how it isn't really that popular in America and elsewhere despite being huge in Asia.

Every time I scroll past an Osomatsu thread I'm reminded of Doraemon.

I like to imagine that the people in there are essentially jerking off to Doraemon.

I don't think there really is.
Maybe on leddit's anime board or something, but not here.

I, uh, don't like Digimon so....

リア充出てけ!

People once tried to ban Doraemon here because it portrays Nobita's laziness, which is bad toward kids.

What country?

Indonesia.

Have you ever been to AFA?

No.

Know OF it?

I'm sure there are people that haven't watched it here, but how do you get to Sup Forums without knowing about it at all?

putang ina mo wala kaming pakialam ulol

I'll dump some chapters then, so that they can read it.

Wow, Doraemon is kind of a dipshit

Wasn't 80's Doraemon air in some Euro countries and South America as well?

Disney just carried localized Doraemon recently. JYB surprisingly does Nobita very well.

>tfw Doraemon and Ultraman childhood

It's not just SEA too. Doraemon was also babby's first manga in Taiwan and Hong Kong. Back in the day anyway.

It's a komodo, what this you expected? A bunch of fight scences and hot girls everywhere?

>Shizuka
>not hot

Bowling at home.

>getting kid boners to naked and sexy outfit Shizuka in the manga

Fujio Fujiko F was a god.

Huh, have I just watched the wrong episodes, or is Doraemon himself much more mature in the anime?

Early manga Doraemon is a huge dick. He later becomes the nanny figure everyone knows a couple of volumes later.

Secret of Mana cannon.

Shitty normalfag cartoon. Not anime and certainly not video games.

End.

Proto doraemon (Really fat) was as incompetent as the dude he needs to save. After he slims up, he can perform his duty "better".

>junior high
wut? Wasn't Nobita just an elementary schooler?

You just jelly you don't have a female terminator waifu.

What'd you guys think of Stand By Me?

Bretty gud. Hits the right nostalgia spots despite being 3DCG and somewhat uncanny valley.

What's your favorite chapter?
Mine is when Nobita plays a miniatur plane that will automatically shrinks you. IIRC it's in the 17th book.

Dump more chapters

The one where he went back to the Wild West of the past and literally saved the town.

For a kid of his caliber, that's something for sure.

>that last panel
Gold

The one where he visits his grandfather as a kid. Really nostalgic and real about the poverty back then.

That one where he needs to find the white-haired girl from his father's past only to find out it is just Nobita himself crossdressing?

His father even wanted to drown himself because he couldn't take the harsh training.

Yes, one thing about Doraemon is that the lolis are delicious

Damn that's the one!

>there are people who haven't watched "Return of Doraemon" and cried manly tears

>streaming
Kill yourself

Nobita uses the time machine to get different nobitas to do his homework. Violence and stupidity ensues. Loved it as a kid, the concept was so intrigueing and nobitas actions were dark yet hillarious. The payoff at the end was great. The different attitudes of the Nobitas taking into account of what they had experienced was great. A little bit scary too, reading it as a kid. Yourself being your antagonist and all.

That sounds like a Calvin and Hobbes storyline

Wasn't it Doraemon who did all the work instead?

Yup, I remember that one. The Brak show did a hillarious take of it too. I'm guessing the concept stems from this one asimov story where the protagonist's older self turns out to be the antagonist thanks to time travel.

Hmm wait, you are correct. I mixed up doraemon and nobita.

To be honestly, I think Doraemon is an OK manga, but Nobita sucks.
He never tries improving himself and only relies on Doraemon's tools. It creates bad examples for kids. They will think they have to do nothing, does not need to do anything. All they have to do is wait for "Doraemon" and his tools.

It's okay he's learning.

But kids will never have their own robot racoon though.

Holy shit I found it!

I found that one too!

>tfw known to have the highest power level among my weeb circles
>told others my favorite series of all time is Doraemon
>they all thought I'm joking
>tried to argue that Doraemon is basically a dozen of Disney movies combined
>they laughed and told me to stop trolling

Why god

>having weeb circles

Leave that circle, not fucking worth it.

Do yo even read all the short chapters ? Nobita is often punished in most of the cases where he abuses the tools. And sometimes his parents too.

I'm guessing it's a mistranslation.

I think one of the chapters even comments on him slimming down due to the stress of having to deal with Nobita or something.

Did they ever explain why Nobita's parents are willing to adopt a cat thingmajiga? Their economy doesn't really allow another mouth to feed.

>magic talking cat from the future that can summon all kinds of shit moves in to make their shitty excuse for a son become less of a shit
They probably begged him to stay.

> Nobita being a lazy fucker is what caused the problem in nearly every chapter
> Wahhh kids are copying Nobita
Either Indonesian government is retarded, or it's the kids who are. Probably both.

This shit still makes me cry every time I read it. ;_;

Indonesian here, it's both

Daily reminder that Doraemon is one of the most ancient fanservice anime, with the main heroine bathing in one out of 3 episodes.

Who doesn't love Doraemon?

Big impact in the popular culture of Japan.

bibigwasan kita

Most common scenarios involving Shizuka:

>Shizuka bathing naked
>Gadgets enables to peek Shizuka bathing
>Gadgets portals to Shizuka bathing
>Gadgets that undress Shizuka
>Gadgets that brainwash Shizuka to get naked

All the time

You sick fuck.

Wrong image

>Gadgets that brainwash Shizuka to get naked

Wait, what? I don't remember it ever goes that far. There is that one where a jacket literally gave Nobita an adrenaline rush in imagination, but that ain't hypnosis.

That ventriloquist robot.

Instead the man voices the doll, the doll voices the man carrying it.
When Nobita got inside her home, the bot bullshits its way about the beauty of the human body and shits like that, convincing Shizuka to be a nudist and streak outside.

Doraemon taught me Malay.

I'll say you ought to blame the late-fujiko for this perverted gag. Who knows how many children's innocence was ruined.

>nobita transformed from a bird into her
>having the water in her bathtub solidifies and catching her by legs complete with frontal nude

It'd be totally illegal to broadcast those these days.

I miss the time when that shit was considered acceptable humor. There's nothing actually WRONG with it.

>The first manga you read in your life is actually an ecchi
Doraemon was my very first manga and I was 8 when that happened. Back then I don't really bother about the fanservices until like 7 years later. Currently wondering what the fuck had I read.

Obligatory reminder:
>the artists of this generation consumed Doraemon religiously in their childhood and are most likely inspired by F. Fujio
>they have been exposed to Nobita's perversion and Shizuka getting naked all day everyday
>they all thought "One day I would create my own Shizuka accidents"
>tfw Fujiko F. Fujio is the mastermind who singlehandedly shaped an entire generation of perverts

>mfw

Ever wanna know how perverted Nobita can be? Look no further than that chapter where the acting script was generated from his mind.

When you can make NSFW version of fairytale at the age of 10, you have to take the cake.

>all these decades, Shizuka still didn't know this hard fact

I don't get it