Can anyone defend this fucking faggot?

Can anyone defend this fucking faggot?

He was told not to come and then he comes anyways.

Was told to shut up and then still tries to act big in front of the knights like he's anyone.

Glad he got BTFO by best boy.

How is he in Arc 6?

>He was told not to come and then he comes anyways.
No shit. He can't make use of his power if he doesn't know what's going on.

Julius was right. Subaru a shit.

i think it makes him change, if its any consolation

There was no problem retard.

He ended up coming for no reason and the least he could have done was stay silent as he is a nobody in that place.

I get his reasoning for coming anyway, but yeah, how he handled himself is pretty cringe.

I think the shows needs a 2nd character from Earth to balance his faggotry.

He took a beating like a champ but other than that it was all on him.

That said: fuck you I'm out. Was a disproportionate response from Emilia if not in action then in delivery.

Serious and unhinged from what I hear

There is one.

You know that will take any spotlight from him, and we can't have that.

Pretty weird if other earth person got more popular than the MC except it's new girl, oh god, another love interest?

emilia is being completely rational

How?

That fucker didn't listen to a shit she said and embarrassed her infront of all those people. Then not only that keeps acting delusional infront of her about things that happened in different loops.

She knows he acts all retarded when he is with her so she is doing the right thing. The guy just pissed her off.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out

no it wasn't, her response was completely reasonable

Glad Emilia actually told Subaru to BTFO. She's been in dire need of some development. Also Julius did nothing wrong, he was in the complete right. Hopefully Subaru matures some after these events.

>told Subaru to BTFO
wew lad

god he's so fucking unbearable, I'm all for having human mistake making MCs but fuck

Julius is a homo too

I wish the MC wasn't a NEET like Subaru, but some piece of shit delinquent instead. Who would use his time warps to start killing his enemies in a roguish fashion.

this show sure went to

re:zero

in a few episodes :^)

I feel like his character is going to wind up somewhat like a deconstruction of a shounen MC, and I like that. That said, the cringe from this episode nearly turned me inside out.

He's under manipulation by Satella.

There is one Subaru met but the anime skipped over that conversation, the other Earth person also doesn't seem to care about Subaru