You fell in love with an anime character

>you fell in love with an anime character

FUCK... Now i have to live with lovesickness for a week before i can return to normal

Who else has went through this feel? Probably everyone on Sup Forums im guessing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l6goxnK3-XY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>return to normal
Once you go 2D, you never go back.

We all know the feel

Love is like a drug. If you stop getting doses of it early it eventually goes away. In anime's case that would be limited material to fuel your feelings long enough.

Hence, it goes away about a week after out of material.

Just be thankful that you probably fell in love with a popular girl character that gets ton of attention from both canon and fans.

My folders and doujins say otherwise.

How the fuck did you know?

Pic related

BAHAHHAHAHAHA

That counts as material, keeping your love on life support

Bump

Bump

>a week
This isn't the flu, m8.

Dont bullshit me you know what im talking about. Im talking about the same feelings you when you have a crush on someone

You know waifus are just a meme, right?

You'd have to be really fucking detached from reality to "fall in love" with a drawing. That's very, very sad.

>There was a point in my life where I legit had a crush on May and Dawn from Pokemon.
Those were dark ass times.

I've tried to get a waifu in the various anime I've watched, and uh... well no dice so far, I'm still dating 3D girls, but don't worry I'm not one of those normal people, one of them was trans and autistic, I'm still cool right?

Should be hard getting cucked by a chinese cartoon.

Also your waifu a slut

It's been 16 goddamn years, THE FEELING NEVER FUCKING FADES.

youtube.com/watch?v=l6goxnK3-XY

>falls in love
>doesn't even share who the girl is

This series got me interested in genetics and science in general.

I want to splice together a cat and a rabbit to make the ultimate fluffy cute pet.

it's not a waifu you condescending cunt.

Won't lie though, i am quite socially isolated so it makes sense that i felt this way towards an anime character. It'll go away in a week. It's just a flaw in the human mind.

it feels the same as if you were having a crush on someone.
lmao what the fuck did you do to yourself to have this feeling last so long. You're suppose to have run out of material once you finish watching the series, then you gradually lose those feelings and move on.

pic related

>Now i have to live with lovesickness for a week before i can return to normal
A week? That's nothing.
>Who else has went through this feel?
About 3-4 months when I was still an angsty teenager. Pic related in more than one way. The worst thing was I was hooked on it while it was still only half-finished, so I had to wait for each new release, AND at the end of one chapter it was implied that it might turn into ntr.

How autistic do I need to be for this to happen? Am I screwed because I actually have talked to real women before?

but people with autism can't feel emotions ;^)

I consider myself a normal person, and always laughed at the waifufags, but then pic related came out of nowhere and broke my heart

>How autistic do I need to be for this to happen?
It's not about autism. You just need to be isolated for weeks on end and you'll start becoming attached to fictional characters in place of the people you aren't forming connections with.

Then you just need to make some human friends to reverse the process. Simple enough.

You fell in love with shinji?

dear god

>liking a creature with no nipples

Lol @ people saying waifu...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence
>Limerence (also infatuated love) is a state of mind which results from a romantic attraction to another person and typically includes obsessive thoughts and fantasies and a desire to form or maintain a relationship with the object of love and have one's feelings reciprocated.

So what you're saying is you're unloved? That's a little sad.

>thinks Sup Forums can handle words with more than two syllbles
top kek

it's either rei or asuka

>You're suppose to have run out of material once you finish watching the series, then you gradually lose those feelings and move on.
Do you not have an imagination? Do you not experience nostalgia? Do you not know that they released various OVAs, movies, and a few TV series over long period of time?

why do you feel the need to stir user? and yes im unloved. Not even mad
except that it goes away by then, thankfully

You just deal with it. It's like a black hole eating away at my hollow self.

It's pretty common nowadays. People use to make fun of those people, but now they came and have taken over.

>that nigger using cuck unironically
>waifu is a meme amiright
>that other nigger
I seriously hope all of them banned from Sup Forums already.

>ywn fuck GN-Archer-chan
JDIMSA

>return to normal
Why would you want that?

Beating your meat to the doujins usually helps

So you've never wanted more of what you enjoy?

I did during my youth.

Now i forgotten the feeling, i feel like a bored king, surrounded by my countless waifus

>think waifus are a meme
>suddenly find the one anime girl that you can't stop lamenting over the fact you will never cuddle with
>realize there is no hope left

I never understood her appeal.

because im not that depraved as of yet. But it's sad that it lasts a week even for me. Last time it felt this heavy was in 2009.
I use anime as a form of escapism. It isn't unhealthy and im aware of it, therefore i do not enjoy it. It's like heroin addicts who wants to quit. They don't enjoy heroin (anymore) but they still rely on it.

Come on. Spill it. Who is the one you have a heartache for?

I don't believe in doujins

y-yeah waifus are just a meme haha
we're all in on that joke
heh...

can you guess based on my posting style? Person is from Evangelion so it's either Asuka or Rei

NOT JUST A MEME

then why am I still in love with the girl I knew ten years ago in 8th grade?

Not really, I never watched Eva.

>You'd have to be really fucking detached from reality to "fall in love" with a drawing
It's fucking summer isn't it

It's obviously Shinji dude, stop hiding it

I love Youmu!

that's not a false statement
>being detached without acknowledging you're detached
what's even the point of detaching yourself then

it's understandable

nothing wrong with wanting to take away shinjis loneliness with a gentle dicking every night

maybe it's because you've been stalking her on instagram or some shit. You're fueling your feelings so ofc you still have feelings 10 years later. The longer you keep this up the harder it is to let go until she does something that completely breaks your ideal image of her like taking up the BBC

It happens throughout history. Haven't you read the Greece story about Pygmalion?

>doesn't even read filenames
yeah it's summer alright.
fuck, guess it's finally time for my yearly anime hibernation

I'll be back around october, see you guys then if I don't kill myself

No dude, I don't even know where she is anymore. haven't seen her since I failed highschool

Don't even have pictures of her but I still can remember what she looked like. She was a pretty decent person too but I was too beta to do shit.

Look, what I'm trying to say is either you're wrong, or there are different levels of love and you can't comprehend love beyond a certain level.

>it's either Asuka or Rei
Nah, OP seems like a faggot so it must be Shinji or Kaworu

>it's a waifus and anons with waifus get trash-talked thread
Sup Forums please go

yes we are sad, sad people. let us fucking be

See you

>have this girl i really loved back in college
>things didn't work out eventually found a nice girl got married and have a child now
>7 years later still remember her birthday and have that lingering thought of what might have been
>sometimes check fb and see her happy with her own family

jfc Sup Forums i didn't want to feel sad tonight ;_;

This

>Look, what I'm trying to say is either you're wrong, or there are different levels of love and you can't comprehend love beyond a certain level.
does it help to let you know /r9k/ is my home board?

Maybe im wrong about you but it's not like i can't comprehend love beyond a certain level. E.G. i had a crush on the same girl from 12 to 19 because i went to an all boys school and was too beta to know any girls outside of school. But crushing on an anime character is just a flaw in the human mind; a bug. You don't crush on an anime character for more than a month unless you purposely want to keep that feeling alive.

ps. holy shit typing on Sup Forums instead of typing on your iPad is so much easier. I haven't been on been Sup Forums using my computer for months and typing this post has made my forearms tired

>But crushing on an anime character is just a flaw in the human mind;
in the same sense as that we are able to sympathize with fictional characters in media at all
if you call that a bug, then yes

nah, empathising is one thing. Going so far as to feel legitimate infatuation is a clear bug

that's what empathy does
it makes you feel things
you think nobody cried during a movie and then felt super shitty afterwards

>it's a normie blogshit thread episode

stfu and gtfo roasty 3dpd shill cunt

>>>/[s4s]/

>But crushing on an anime character is just a flaw in the human mind; a bug
It's not that much of a bug if it happens to a lot of people. If by bug you mean in the sense that it tricks our brain into thinking they're real, then yeah, but if you think about it that way then everything we like or have feelings about at all is a bug.

I can't help these feelings at all no matter what I may try to do. They don't go away even if I try to forget them.

Fuck off frogposter

Cringe thread

>comparing shit addicts to people that watch anime
how about you fuck off now

>hurr durr muh reality!!
back to Sup Forumseddit

i can't return to normal because Tomoko is my soulmate.

bump

Bump