STUNNING

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions
youtube.com/watch?v=1DS2wXSKF5k
youtube.com/watch?v=-roBPhD-G3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look at that nose

What's the big bad Air Force man gonna do?
Give me a handjob then demand I respect him?

anyone wanna bet against the graffiti being a false flag?

Maybe the fuck tard airforce chief should stop being a fucking cuck for the Jews and sucking them off while white civilization is dismantled. When the day of the rope comes hang this fuck first

That was my first thought. This whole story going (((viral))) no actual investigation. Embarrassing they sink this low.

>telling other people what to do
spoken like a true larper

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Racists should get out, why would someone racist fight for a multicultural state?

It was all my fault guys.

I posted the racial slurs. Sue me.

Jews must be banned from all military positions

Maybe you should actually do some time for your country before LARPing about the merit of a fucking military academy chief

>>Anything that causes unit cohesion should be eliminated

I don't disagree

I agree, only non whites should be sent to die

>chair force

Did he tell Antifa to get out too?

If not he needs to be fired.

Look at yours, bubba.

White people shouldn't fight for a country that hates them

Hey, AFA, tell your cadets to stop date raping high school girls. K, thanx

Not the gangs, not the fags, not the trannies, the racists that only exit after a faked event.

>t. subhuman user under 16
The US military has no place for racism.
They need cannon fodder because you fat mongrels all dodge the draft.

I can understand the notion that if you need to depend on a negro to keep you alive and in turn you have to keep him alive you don't need to be arguing over other shit than survival. But fucking hell, this Silveria dude's coming across as a PR fag here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions

Lmao it's gonna be so funny watching the shitskin ZOG military collapse under its own incompetence when a real war starts.

This has poop swastika written all over it.
Time to check the nigger cadets' fingernails for paint residue. Check the Chaplain, too.

The Air Force has become nothing but an employment service for black females, long gone are the days of having competent/low drama white male bosses, now it's all incompetent/high drama black/lez female leaders.

youtube.com/watch?v=1DS2wXSKF5k

Obama yesmen need to be purged.

>Chair Force

>wonder how this brown nose got promoted?
It's a complete mystery

>airforce
>men
Pick one.

It's a Zinger!

What did you scribble?

8 year AF veteran here. I never demanded anyone respect me

MAJOR KEK REPORTING IN

>anything other than a button nose is jewish

t. good goys sucking off Israel.

>He is unironically racist

It's not racist for recognizing the fact that blacks are a fucking mess rn. But if you genuinely prefer Bernie Sanders over Ben Carson you legitimately need to kill yourself, and get out

>he doesn't do minimum work while getting maximum government benefits
do you even jew bro?

Italians are not Jews

Nothing will happen.

>stop being a fucking cuck for the Jews
wew lad
i guess you will have to hang the entire us-army then

Seriously, these are the people that would care more about kill ratios that their troops. You cant tell me military leaders thought Afghanistan and Iraq could be won.

No one looks to the chair force for leadership

>jew
>in the military
jews don't into military

Awesome way to guarantee more graffiti sir

The military is a shitshow due to multiculturalism anyways, there's nothing for him to stand up for.

I did time in the air force, and he's not wrong. There's a lot of neocons and liberals in that branch that suck black and jew cock like it's going out of style.

That, and they practically bend over for females, no matter how fucking stupid they are. As a air force veteran, I'm usually the first one to say that most people in the air force are indeed, faggots.

Did he REEEE?

LOL. Fucking Air Farce.

>Air Force General PC: "There is no place in my Air Force for Rayycisses. We need to make room for the commies who will graduate knife and fork school soon."
"Racist" is code word for 'The White Man'

Honestly, after being deployed I could see it actually being real. But its just people fucking around for morale.

>MFW in every training scenario our enemy was "Korean niggers"

He could've settled the matter with grace and elegance behind closed doors, but no like a typical boomer he had to virtue-signal in front of everyone. Cocksucker!

How much trouble do you have looking at yours when it's buried in an immigrants ass?

Why do you hate America's brave servicemen and women?

Feel free to leave the country, cuck.

I BET GENERAL C UUUUCK IS MARRIED TO A MESTIZO

youtube.com/watch?v=-roBPhD-G3U
Jack was such a good general.

2017 The Harvard Seminar for New Presidents, Harvard Graduate School of Education, Cambridge, Mass.

No shit

>yfw Jews infiltrated command of America's ICBM program
Don't try anything goy.

Your cardboard shield is bent.

>LARPing
What the fuck does this word even mean anymore

What was the racist Giraffetti? What did it say?

It's become increasingly obvious to me that the old boomers are not capable of protecting the West. They can't see that they're being undermined by much more craft and ruthless Marxian Jews and ethnocentric niggers (muslims, BLM, La Raza, etc.). They have a cucked dedication to "racial equality" and they actually believe that most niggers will eventually side with right-leaning neoliberalism; when in reality they are going more and more Marxist and anti-Western every year.

The boomers need to die, or be retired so that the redpilled of the youth can take their place and start instigating tough measures against the kike, commie, and nigger wolves surrounding us.

This is exactly how Hitler and young NSDAP members felt about the old Prussian monarchy, as it foolishly let liberal and Jewish forces infect German society. Hitler's revolution was just as much against the old fools as it was against the new red kike threat.

my sides demand i acknowledge this post

>implying Hitler himself wasn't Kike controlled opposition to scare the european Jews into moving to Israel

They fought and died to preserve the Union not to forward the rights of slaves. You'd have to be some kind of willfully ignorant ideologue to believe the civil war was fought to lift black people out of poverty.

also this copypasta was written by a foreigner

>get upset over a graffiti because muh racism
>kill dozens of syrian soldiers and help ISIS
>dead silence or just blame the syrians

Nice

>Implying Israel didn't come to existence only after WW2 and Hitler was dead

>implying Israel wasn't in the works before WW2
>implying most of the holocaust spooky stories didn't come long after ww2
>implying Hitler died

JEWS ARE RUNNING THE MILITARY NOW

CUMSKINS BTFO

>but muh superior military
Thank you based Jews, you have won at life.

>stirring speech
>it's just cliche anti-racism stuff

Yeah, very brave.

(((Silveria)))

He's a sephardic

I can't dodge a draft if a draft isn't going on

t. drooling retard

>US Military: We can defeat a nuclear armed nation with millions of soldiers.
>US Military: STOP SAYING MEAN WORDS!!! IT HURTS PEOPLES FEELINGS!!!

Trump better think twice before relying on these faggots to fight Kim. The US military is a joke.

late, but underated

Just in case there is ever a draft, just make sure every other word out of your mouth is nigger. That way you won't be allowed in. It's a foolproof plan.

Propaganda based on racial stereotypes was routine, especially during WW2 with the Germans and Japanese. It rallied troops and civilians alike. If it’s needed to help win a war, then so be it. This cuck should leave his post.

>This cuck should leave his post.
The problem is this type of cuckery has been institutionalized form top to bottom. It would cause a breaking apart of the entire US military and defense to force out the bleeding vaginas.

Lmao how you didn't just say Europe for whites. You know America isn't a white country, this entire continent is filled with non-whites because they were here first by the millions. Go back to Europe, white boy.

>Cuck Force
>"military"

>You know America isn't a white country
Hmm... really makes you think.

Is this trying to make me join the Chair Force out of spite? Because it's working

>When the day of the rope comes
It won't.

If the US military even so much as suspected there was going to be an alt-right uprising, your fucking houses would be raided and you'd be shot in your computer chair.

this speech was pretty bad compared to Hansens

Really powerful. Fuck Drumpf and whyte pepole

They're trying to cover up the commie shit and flip the script.

But they're inept as fuck because their entire structure is built on diversity hires.

Member John Rossi? I member.