Are you a boring guy

Are you a boring guy

I'm one of the coolest guys around.

for you

Baby I spend all day shitposting on a knockoff Siamese Fish Fighting imageboard

I think I'm pretty cool

You're a boring guy, Asuka

Why did that entire episode look so shit?

Why are all the female characters in eva shit except of Rei?

yes...

Explain

Asuka's a bitch.

Delete this

All I do is play vidya, watch anime, and wish for death

Rei is shit. Hikari and Maya aren't shit though.
I'm not saying this from a waifu perspective. I'm saying that all the women in Eva have shitty personalities, except Hikari and Maya.

They just seem shit in comparison to Rei

My sense of ambition died around my early teens

In realizing this I kinda just came to terms with it and shuffled on with life it's like yea whatever

We could practically be the same person.Not a virgin and no debt though. Spirituality is only useful if you temper it by living in the real world user. A mystic who sits meditating in a tree all the time is quite simply wasting their gifts.

>same person
>not a virgin
go away, filth

user, I feel a lot of your pain. I have a mother whom lives in my house because she's too ill mentally and physically to be independent. And I don't have enough money nor do I want to put her in a nursing home. I'm a university full-ride scholar dropout but manged to land a nice job and recently lost it.

Back in middle school, I was a social shut in that watched anime and over compensated for that in high school by being the best in the class and became "popular". But I could never really connect with anyone, and never had a real relationship with a woman.

I want to end my life all the time because I've lost my job, soon my home and don't socialize that much anymore. My belief in religion and philosophy has been shattered.

My first waifu back when I was a kid was Rei.

listen to some alan watts mang

Also rei a cutie
That scene where shinji slips onto her and the panty drawer tumbles over them was one of my first boners

Very much so. I probably spend 20-23 hours a day lying in bed either asleep or shitposting on here.

Anything is random errands. I do literally nothing recreational outside my house.

>I began to steal womens panties from supermarkets and jackoff in public spaces at night when i was about 16

bruh

I would feel sorry for you more but this one's makin it hard. also, spirituality is for nerds

>spirituality is for nerds
Nah, Nerds are big on the facts, figures and science shit.

Spirtuality is strictly a dweeb thing.

this

As a dumb kid, I hoped that Shinji would get together with Rei by the end of the series. Granted I didn't know what the show was fully about.

I'm trying to not be boring. I don't think I ever was boring with all my quirks and talents I had. But going to college broke my dreams.

I want to learn how to make musical compositions and to write a novel, but right now I lack the motivation for it.

Nope. Would've felt 'em 'til she blushed,

I don't think so
I find other people massively boring actually