My History class is taking us on a field trip to see a Holocaust survivor

How should I prepare myself Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#/media/File:Holocaust_Denial_Crime_2016.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4931088/Prince-William-backs-Imperial-War-Museum-Holocaust-exhibit.html#ixzz4u74KHEFh
youtube.com/watch?v=j09Bg7BogHg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

'accidentally' smear chocolate on your upper lip to look like a Hitler moustache

If you live in a noncucked country you should redpill people during it.

Canada....

ask him for details of what he saw

Says Mister i brought you a gift,go in the bus and grab the gift,give it to him

and when he opens the gift he will see a brand new oven

and ask him if he believes that 1370 deaths per day for 12 years is bullshit,because i sure do believe it is.

Check it out I've got a plan. Make him paranoidal, make some small nazi stuff like sieg hailing and waving nazi flag, but nothing too serious! Just small and playful nazi things.. remember to take daddys ss-officer hat and shave your head.

You must be 18 to post here.

Ask about the nazis masturbator and if he is a leftist

Listen respectfully and learn from a victim of the most vile, despicable ideology in history perhaps?

Tell him that you know the real truth and that his lies will soon catch up with him.

Oy vey.... I've had one of these too. I literally bombed the old liar out with evidence and questions and exposed him. I was only 16 (i'm 19 now). My entire class had their minds blown. One of the proudest moments of my life. I brought the truth to 50 other young men and women.

finish the job

I was also banned from the United States Holocaust museum too in 2016.

>be impressionable teenager in high school
>think the holohoax is le XD maymay funny because autists on Sup Forums say is
>go on a field trip to see a holocaust survivor
>disrespect him and make light of his suffering to be le ironic and funny
>look back on that moment for the rest of your life in utter shame once you mature

Is it illegal to deny the hololcaust there? Even if it is do the lords work by inferring but never fully committing to denying it. Maintain plausible deniability. If you asked tough questions though it'll activate some almonds. Unfortunately this hoax is so ingrained into the collective unconscious it takes a lot of redpills to realize the truth.

Speak to him gernab loudly and ask "pappire bitte, schnel schnel"

nice try but Sup Forums is a shameless guiltless unkike thing

Gas him right on the spot.
He'll never expect it.

>nice try but Sup Forums is a shameless guiltless unkike thing
So are all 13 year olds. But you don't stay 13 forever, user.

omg lol

nonsense, you are cringe

>be 16
>realize global warming is a scam and earth day is a load of shit to cover up for what is a marxist holiday
>Al Gore and the like start saying it should be illegal to criticize global warming because the "science is in"
>Holocaust history
>Illegal in many parts of the world to question the holocaust or deny it because the "history is in"

I believe in a free society. Banning the questioning or skepticism of a topic only proves that it is not what it seems. This is basic shit a high school kid can figure out if he isn't a sperg.

In high school (19 now) we had a holocaust class and they'd invite a Survivor who wore a (((Israel))) armband on his right arm shit was werid

that will be very very rude desu

Kike

>Tell the survivor that your great grandfather died in a Nazi death camp
>Oh really? I'm sorry to hear that. How sad user
>Yeah, he fell off a guard tower

>ask to show tattoo numbers
>check'em

Nope
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#/media/File:Holocaust_Denial_Crime_2016.gif

dont be a dick its true dude

Take notes so that when your grandkids meet Holocaust survivors, they'll know what to expect.

Cringe is being a 21st century North American LARPing butthurt about the fucking Versailles Treaty.

ask him : " Papiere !! zeigen sie mal ihre Nummer , ab in den Duschraum !!" dress up like an SS Mann

ahahahahahaha

Ask him/her about the deadly masterbation machines
>bring the book its mentioned in from another (((survivor))) and highlight the passage with Yellow marker so it stands out

Ask him about the Palestinians Israel is genociding.

*tumbleweed stumbles*

Suppose the masturbating machine gave change? If it didn't there's going to be hell to pay with 14 million victims demanding compensation with interest compounded since 1546.

Don't believe it. Gimmie details

Wear appropriate attire

Wtf

13yo have no shame?

er ... ok

I sieg heiled at a holocaust museum in middle school. 26 now friends still bring it up as hilarious to this day

Listen to his fucking story and form an opinion based on evidence like the police or a scientist or a historian.

>being a holo denier but not actually investigating the holocaust outside the Internet

Bring a tank of gas and just bash him over the head with it.

>Be 15 year old me
>History class has a trip to Holocaust museum
>One Palestinian kid who was the school confucius sits next to me during History class, smirks at me during the announcement.

>The day comes, we go.

>We meet an alleged "Holocaust Survivor". She tells us about her time in some concentration camp that was apparently "liberated".
>She talks about how they kept them in the camp and did all the meme stuff to them
>The Palestinian kid steps up
>"Why didn't you fight back?"
>"A-Al-user, what do you mean?"
>The group is divided by gasp or keks
>"Couldn't you fight back?"
>"The soldiers had machine guns, we couldn't fight back!"
>"Why didn't you use rocks?"
>"They had machine guns! They would've killed us easily!"
>"They were going to kill you anyways, it wouldn't matter if you did or did not fight back, you were going die"
>"Besides, in Palestine it's the same thing. The soldiers have machine guns and gas bombs, they kill us all the time. But we still fight back."
>"But, Al-user!!..."
>"Ordinary person uses rocks and whatever they can to fight back. Nothing was stopping you people from fighting back."
>The trip is cut short because of that, while on the bus back, the kid looks back to me and says
>"Haha, I knew why they didn't fight back. They aren't people for fighting. If they had rocks they would've tried to sell them."
>"You know, it was really easy for the Jews to fight back. They didn't need rocks, all they needed was to take off their nose. That's a deadly weapon"
>Al-user is regarded as an ascended master after this.

How old are they? The war ended 72-3 years ago may 1945. If they are still going now it didn't do them much harm.

underrated

72 years later why are there so many survivors if they were death camps?

Why are there so many museums?

University you stupid fucking burger

With the Goy Guide to Workd History of course
Check out that video : youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA
YTBPlayer - BackGround Music Player for Youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA

Wow it must be hard to be such a tremendous faggot all the time

Ask him if he has "Seen Kyle" and demonstrate how tall this Kyle is.

Whatevernumberpostthisis best post

Play pokemon go and hope this thing shows up there

you sure know your names

Aye baba, they have still Jews there :^)

Ask how it was my people inherited a beautiful chunk of land from the sand dwelling folk.

A holocaust survivor? are you implying that people could die from something that didn't happen?

What the fuck kind of university has field trips? Especially for history classes.

I know how... The bloodline of satan did what it always does and lied, cheated, stole, murdered, and deceived their way into that land and called it "israel" both to mock the Father and to play on the morality and empathy of the white man. Don't worry though, you'll get yours in the end, whether at our hands or at the hands of the Creator whose Son already told your kind who their (((father))) is and whose bidding you do

Jews have holocaust museums in about every large city and country in the world. Why is that?

Why have so holocaust movies been made?

Do jews have undue influence in the media?

Why do jews push immigration in White countries?

kek

ask him how often he was gassed

Memorize each camp name and what military unit liberated it.
Ask survivor which camp they were in (if they don't say).
Ask survivor how happy they were to liberated by (incorrect military unit here)?
Kek heartedly if they agreed with the wrong unit.
Report back with your findings.

Jews rule over them, they are not just there. Apne liye to sab firagi hai, anyway.

Lmao checked based ally

Ask him how a modern day incinerator burns one body in 5 hours yet the ones at Auschwitz burned 20,000 a day

Catholic Colleges in the Midwest have to go to the holocaust museum in St Louis and have mandatory holocaust classes for history majors.

>Jews have holocaust museums in about every large city and country in the world. Why is that?
To make sure every white goy knows about the holocaust. This way they can play the victim card and use the museam's fake evidence to back up their victim card
>Why have so holocaust movies been made?
Hollywood is largely owned by them, as is 90% of the media. They make the movies not only to make money, but also for the reason above
>Do jews have undue influence in the media?
Yes they do, largely to nepotism and exclusively helping their own and not the host countries people
>Why do jews push immigration in White countries?
Turn all whites into mongrels, and in turn extinct the white race. The white man has been the only ones to realize their lies, which is why they have been expelled in many points in history. They were among the first to convert to Christianity, and they hate Christ more than Hitler.

bring a list of questions to ask about his/her experience. when they lie, which is certain, cross examine them and redpill your class.

How are there still Holocaust Survivors around? It's like they just stop aging after 80 or something. Besides, why the fuck are they all in the US? I've been to Auschwitz before and there wasn't a single one there to tell us about their experience.

Also, am Hungarian, visited Auschwitz in Poland. AMA.

Don't go. I boycotted Holocaust remembrance day Junior year 1998. Was the only one in my class not to go. All the other teachers still had to teach me. The liberal teacher who organized the event later called me crazy in front if the class. That's when I realized liberal hypocrisy for the first time. Hated liberals and Jews ever since.

Do you wish you were still with the Austrians?

get his full name and ask him what camp he was at.

Just ask "why didn't you goys emigrate to Palestine under the Haavanna agreement when the Nazis let you?"

>Jews have holocaust museums in about every large city and country in the world.
Nope, that's just the USA with its 60 Holocaust museums.
Canada got its first one in Ottawa just a couple months ago.

Pretty based arabs

>once you mature
sorry buddy, you're here for life now.

(((Prince William))) visits the Imperial War Museum to back new £33m exhibition aiming to dispel HoloCo$t myths

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4931088/Prince-William-backs-Imperial-War-Museum-Holocaust-exhibit.html#ixzz4u74KHEFh

This is true. Minimum age is going to be close to eighty when accounting for them to be old enough to form cogent memories, and considering that it's been Scientifically Confirmed that the Shoah had a signfigant impact on the health of survivors, I can't expect many of them to be around much longer.

>tfw too intelligent

It is easy to look up. Jewish Studies : Global Directory of Holocaust Museums

Unfortunately it isn't up to date. Kikes have museums and memorials every fuckin where. Big ass budgets for all of them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TOP KEK

My grandpa was a holocaust survivor. He also hated Jews and blamed them for pretty much everything. True story.

Holocaust museum opens in Mexico City

A new museum is bringing the lessons of the Holocaust and other atrocities to new generations of Mexicans, and reminding them the intolerance that feeds genocide can even grow close to home.

The five-story glass and concrete building inaugurated on Monday beside Mexico's Foreign Relations Department in Mexico City takes visitors through chilling displays on the Nazi Holocaust and how it was seen from Mexico, then continues through other atrocities, including the slaughters of Armenians, Tutsis and Sudanese.

It moves toward the very borders of Mexico as well: the 36-year civil war in neighbouring Guatemala, where government forces exterminated scores of Mayan Indian villages during a bloodbath that cost some 200-thousand lives and drove thousands of refugees into Mexico. "It's important as a nation to be very vigilant about any act of exclusion," said President Felipe Calderon during the inauguration. "We have not overcome discrimination, which affects many groups of society; indigenous people, women, children, people with disabilities and migrants." Genocide survivors from Rwanda to Yugoslavia attended the opening, which featured tours of the exhibits and a reception in the cavernous wood and concrete main hall.

The 75,300-square-foot (seven-thousand-square-metre) museum, a decade in the making, is the dream of Sharon Zaga, whose grandmother moved to Mexico from Czechoslovakia as World War II broke out and whose great-aunt survived Auschwitz.

At 15, she declared during a career day at school that she would build a museum dedicated to the Holocaust and began pursuing that goal in her early 20s, taking university courses on genocide and making connections among some 25,000 Holocaust survivors in Mexico and their descendants.

youtube.com/watch?v=j09Bg7BogHg

Ask him how he survived being masturbated by Hitler

This is what you lead me to.

Light him on fire.

Ask him why the jews were so hated

Ask why Muslims in Canda are allowed to deny the Holocaust.

checked

Jewish control of entertainment is not a privilege, they worked hard to keep Hollywood Jewish and liberal.

what camp? If Auschwitz ask him about the pool

bring up the documentary" the greatest story never told" for an alternate view point

Ask for a description of how the "gas chambers" worked.

Fart ostentatiiously and mumble an excuse for your "gas chamber" each time.

Ask him how was the swimming pool