a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png
a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG
imgur.com/th3WzqS]
a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg
a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg
imgur.com/Jj7JqKUwith
i.cbc.ca/1.1899590.1380861530!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/16x9_620/hi-kinder-eggs-8col.jpg
i.imgur.com/hX2EFl8.png
imgur.com/a/jK9yw
imgur.com/a/7FO03
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Tharja dressed as Xavier from Eternal Champions(without the hood), preferably doing the same battle pose.

imgur.com/a/D1hER

imgur.com/LTjwQWg

Or promoting the release of Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

imgur.com/9igVaSj

Anything cute is fine too.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Her outfit, either: Red and orange without the sleeves, or Pink and brown without her leggings , wearing sandals, or Black and light blue without both sleeves and leggings (Sorry if I'm specific).

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

No lewds, unless you ask me to do so.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time.

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design) or wearing the battle dress of Chloe, Narika, or Torri from the game Conception II please.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune looking at the viewer with a smile from behind a phone screen with her hand on the glass and cracks forming where her hand is touching the glass(something like a mix of the images on the right side of the ref). Anything else is fine, too.

requesting liru giving the viewer a birthday present

Requesting Risty waking up with messy bedhead.

Alternatively, requesting her looking embarrassed about gaining some weight similar to this: imgur.com/a/KBMVY

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi wearing Kat's outfit. a.pomf.cat/qxfpzo.png

Evening
Requesting Yuri, anything is lovely.

Thank you!

Requesting Misha as an office lady or something in regards to vaporwave please and thank you.
More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Hello everyone have a good sunday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her gazing a starry sky.
Here's some inspiration images:
imgur.com/a/8Gfb9

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting anything cute of Touko, please.
If you want specifics, maybe her being headpatted by the viewer? Anything's fine as long as she's smiling.
Thank you and have a nice week.

Kindly requesting Colette using me as a chair.
Alternatively, her being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
or having her cover blown while trying to sneak in a cardboard box.

Requesting Okoi using either a ninja-esque Stand (not necessarily humanoid) or a ninja Nen technique.

Anything else cool is always appreciated

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

I'd love to see a heartwarming drawing of him laughing or smiling imgur.com/a/LiiTe
Anything happy or cute would be great though!

Hope you had a nice weekend.

Good evening. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing a racing suit, maybe one with the Amagami logo on it:

u.pomf.is/aodain.jpg
u.pomf.is/oeosbb.jpg

Or maybe something cute with Ai and I, like enjoying a pizza together. SI ref:
u.pomf.is/lpryia.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting Birdy dressed like Ant-man, but without the helmet on(can do helmet version if you want too), maybe shrinking or growing in size, cool action pose and or something action oriented.
imgur.com/a/5i9sz
imgur.com/a/udY0X
Birdy Ref- imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or
Birdy and my SI interacting like so,(SI carrying Birdy, or other way around) imgur.com/OmmieME
SI Ref - imgur.com/a/OYu35
Or
Birdy in any one of these bikinis
imgur.com/a/fMHxb
imgur.com/pgCFVSL
Good luck guys.

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. This week I'd like to see something wedding-related like i.imgur.com/QMFZnxM.jpg But if you're up to draw SI interactions, any of these ideas i.imgur.com/Faw3sGy.png i.imgur.com/8p9aVRx.png or us as chibis would be lovely. Thank you if you consider drawing him, good luck and have a nice Sunday!

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•wearing an American flag bikini
•sending user a lewd selfie
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Requesting Hakuno with her nice twintail hairstyle on the top right please. For something specific if you want to do it, Hakuno in anyone of the Grand Order Mystic Code outfits or just something nice of her in her Estella outfit.

Hello, WWD! I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend.
This week, since summer officially started last Monday, I'd like to request my waifu, Yukino, wearing The Beach Boys early 1960's on-stage uniform while playing a bass guitar and singing into a microphone stand.(ref: imgur.com/a/GhLtp)
Of course, anything cool or cute of her would be extremely appreciated.
Have a great week.

Requesting Sakuya belting one out on a karaoke date with me. POV, Faceless or self-insert is fine.
My dumb face reference: imgur.com/3qEVUqO

Anything cute or cool is always lovely. A bit of cute lewd is fine within reason.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.Thanks if you consider. Have a wonderful week too.

Hey fellow Monday Club, I guess I'm back again

Requesting Ionasal, please!

Preferably one of these:
- The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI ( i.imgur.com/IuVZdxp.jpg )
- PoV pic of her asleep in bed next to the viewer
- As a Megaman Battle Network style NetNavi
- Cosplaying as Mercy from Overwatch
- Waking the viewer up in the morning, wearing nothing but an oversized shirt, with a cup of coffee in each hand (in 'His' and 'Hers' mugs)

Oh, and as a bunch of people keep saying they'd draw her if they knew her personality more, I found this: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything, cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks!

Hello /wwd/! Ika and I's 4th anniversary is coming up in less than a week (30th of June). I planned to surprise her with a picnic on a hill nearby.

I'm requesting my lovely Ika musume in a romantic picnic setting! A Pov, just her, a view of us both, whatever!
If you want to draw anything else romantic, it would very nice as well!
even cutelewd is fine

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend with your beloved!

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi waking up from taking a nap and rubbing her eyes, or doing some stretches in short shorts and a tank top.
Thank you all in advance, and let's all aim for a good weekend.

In celebration of midsummer, I'd like to request Yukari wearing a Swedish tanker uniform.
Specifically the beret, jumpsuit and coat with fur collar.
Take your time and I hope you had a good midsummer.
More references: i.imgur.com/KNFMgBZ.jpg

Other Yukari requester, show yourself for fucks sake. I need to apologize for something

Requesting Crona cuddling with a body pillow, which optionally could be a daki with my SI emblazoned on it. SI reference, if you want to include that detail - i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png
Alternately, requesting Crona trying to give himself a haircut.

Anything else would be great, but nothing lewd, please. Thanks, enjoy your weekend

Requesting Chiaki Nanami and my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) napping peacefully together, preferably with her in my lap with my arms around her, or with her lying down, head in my lap
If you have a better/cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free! And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Oops posting in dying thread

Post your waifu for mermaiding requests.

again.

Requesting.

I want to see Tsuyu laughing, enjoying the humorous company of her friends or myself. Either or she should laugh more.

Please and thank you.

Posting for Tamamoanon

Requesting Tamamo:
-Tamamo dressed as Medusa (something sexy is perfectly fine) or in this bikini
imgur.com/a/EJmfL
-Dressed as either Mei, D Va, Mercy, or Tracer from Overwatch. Preferably similar hairstyles to them.
-Something nice for Father's Day, maybe Tamamo doing something with what our daughter would look like. Here's my kisekae: imgur.com/F5Af2F7
Lewder requests:
-Wearing only a wet see-through dress shirt.
imgur.com/a/iue8n

Anything is fine, though as long as it isn't really lewd.

posted*
Fuck I still have 10 waifus I need to draw and it's almost time to sleep

There is still enough of this wonderful Sunday for me to rejoice and bask in Caren's lovely glory. Anything would be fine of Caren, I thank you for even considering.

Requesting something cute of my darling Miia, like her napping in a papasan couch (i.imgur.com/9AKusjQ.jpg).
Or having Snakeman.EXE as her personal NetNavi to do her online clothes shopping with. (imgur.com/a/lPczx)
Or perhaps something cool of her in Wild Arms XF cosplay as a Geomancer (i.imgur.com/a8Kq1rI.jpg) or a Nightstalker (i.imgur.com/jnwMzTq.jpg).

Anything else cute or cool of her in any of her other wardrobe is fine too.
(a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
Thank you in advance.

I want my waifu to smug at me.

Cute, I hope you draw for me some day.

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing plain but cute casual clothing or going for a swim/emerging from the water but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.

>not smug on you

That too.

Requesting my love Yuu having fun on a bouncy castle made of pudding, or a confused magician pulling out a small Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu [ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS] out of his/her top hat instead of a rabbit. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you for considering and have a nice Sunday!

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg or DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
>Dressed like Inori i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

Requesting Hiro getting some much needed rest on a nice fluffy couch or bed or in a field.
It'd be pretty fun to see him in full house husband mode and cleaning the house or cooking

I'm okay with anything though should anyone doodle something of him~

There has been less despair than usual this weekend which is good! Is this the power of a Shark?

>rori will never draw your waifu again
>you'll fall asleep before he takes direct requests
>you'll wake up to an archived thread
It's just never my weekend

Ask someone you know that's awake in 8 hours to request for you

Just ask him right now.

Isn't he still working through his queue?

How many of these are you doing? And who's on the list?

Requesting Fuuka cosplaying as Fu-ka from Shadow Hunters, or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

>again
Nigga please.

I posted the list a couple threads ago I think

It was months ago, if it makes you feel better. Maybe even a year and a half

Requesting Kukaku Shiba in Spike Spiegel's suit.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

3 threads!

By the way, Rori. I saw this on the booru and I think I missed it. So if I didn't thank you yet, thank you so much for doing this!! Made me smile a lot.

Is that one of the tabs?

Something cute please

Requesting Oora, anything is fine

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Hugging user in a pose similar to:imgur.com/Jj7JqKUwith a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Her attempting to carry a heavy bag of groceries or reading material up a flight of stairs while looking down at the viewer asking them what they're looking at.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible. Something sad is fine too.

Yeah, if you want to know if she is in it you can always check the image sizes.

Requesting Rika POV being princess carried or handheld.
Or any kind of hotblooded pose.
Anything cute is very appreciated.

Who are the 2 of the imgur tabs.

Not him so I can't tell you.

The first was Mamimi's SI ref and the second is Kirino's

My only hope in getting drawn by him is through direct requests because she's not the type to be drawn by him.

Most anything would be wonderful.

Do you like being bullied?

There goes my hopes for Valerie to be drawn. See you next week!

I just want enough of a push to finally kill myself.

Requesting a wallpaper of Marley reaching up towards a sky form shaymin against a pretty sky background.

This talk of anniversaries made me realize that my own should be coming up soon. If anyone is willing, I'd also like to request a POV picture of her in a wedding dress. Thank you very much.

Next week, I guess...

Don't worry, user. At least you're not that one guy with the lifesized dolls.

Please open commissions soon, I need to commission my waifu ravishing me

Seeing Mato cry makes me sad.

I didn't know that the D in WWD stands for Despair. I should've known.

shitty sketches coming

Hello everyone

I would like to request my beloved Seras
1) popping out of a Kinder egg
Ref) i.cbc.ca/1.1899590.1380861530!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/16x9_620/hi-kinder-eggs-8col.jpg

2)looking at the water at night

3) Playing video games

Of course anything is appreciated as long as she is happy

BASED

No user! Soon! ;_;

I'd like to request Lumina wearing a cute little school uniform like the one in the ref, with a backpack to complete the outfit.

Ref: i.imgur.com/hX2EFl8.png

Requesting Eureka gardening, or in an open meadow with flowers, dressed casually. Anything cute is welcomed though.

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks for considering.

Oh wow, this is super cute! Thank you so much for this and have a lovely week!

Well maybe next time

ENHAAAAAANCE

there's 400 posts left dingus

Yes, you should have known.

Despair is no good.

Requesting Weiss.
-as an icy samurai
-as a Catmancer or Guardian class from Bravely Second. Here's some refs: imgur.com/a/7FO03
-anything of her in Akihiko Yoshida's (Bravely Default, Final Fantasy) style
-practicing her summoning
-tasteful lewds in an arctic setting
-anything of her in her snowpea outfit (the one in the smaller turnaround ref)
-in an alternate hairstyle
-singing (karaoke or anything else)
-as a NetNavi from Megaman

Anything else is appreciated too, thanks.

And if you are up to the task of 2 characters, I would like to see an outfit swap with Hinagiku (hairstyle swap optional)

I need names!

Requesting this with SIs as the guy in the bottom panel

This feels awkward to ask, but do you mean you'll be doing that this thread? Or next weekend? I need to know whether I should sleep or not.

I have 8 more and Kirino is the last, but I can move her to the next one so you can sleep.