Do you guys consider Rito to be a decent MC?

Do you guys consider Rito to be a decent MC?

It has been proven that he can't help getting himself into situations as the universe demands it. And it is not like he is dense, he understands the girls feelings for the most part.

One of the worst MC of all time.

Call me gay but I much preferred the original series to Darkness. Its probably because I was a teen when I read the original. Yea it was fan service but it actually had somewhat of a plot and comedy. From what I've read of darkness its just the author pushing the envelope and trying his hardest to get canceled for indecency even though that will never happen .

I'm at the point of my life where if I want that kind of entertainment I'll just read h doujins/watch hentai

It is his own fault he still isn't in a relationship with any girl

Forgot to add that the ending to the original series was total bullshit

>decent MC
>not fucking Momo when she constantly gives him chances

>implying everything isn't part of keikaku
Every time he plays dense, every time he "trips" and makes a girl orgasm, he planned all of it.

He's going to make everyone part of his harem.

he's just a plot device

It's hard to say. He's boring as fuck as a character, since he fits the "guy that girls fall in love with because he's kind" to a t.

However, given the genre he's in, as a character he fulfils his role.

Ichijou Raku is for much better than rito

I don't think there's anyone worse than this faggot.
You want him to die and when he does he comes back it, it's the worst thing ever.

He is the worst self-insert ever.
At least Tenchi had superpowers.
Rito is just a typical Japanese schlub who LUCKED INTO EVERYTHING.
He doesn't even have the decency to defile all of them in place of the viewer.

With the understanding that he can't have sex with any of the girls (because Shonen), and he can't actually just tell them he loves them all (because end of series) he's not terrible.

The problem is though that he has hardly changed since the first chapter of To-Love-Ru. He was pretty boring and stale. Fortunately having Nemesis get inside of him has helped him start evolving as a character a bit. He's definitely been more interesting this last year than, I think, the whole decade before.

>he understands the girls feelings
That fagot shitty not even know the strong feels of Yui for him

But Yui if I was really in love with him

Looks better than darkness artwork.

She is the only one who really love with him, knowing him better gradually

what did you say
And collored PLEASE

I like him. He's a simple guy who just wants to play in the garden, stand up for those in need, and confess to his first crush. That the universe refuses to allow him to do the latter is plainly amusing.
There really isn't even a reason for him to bang Momo; it's implied well enough that he's getting serviced at night. Why complicate that?

Yui or Nemesis this is so hard

Haruna a Bull Shit and momo a Whore Hooker Slut